[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People always like to talk shit about Bear but he is a true outdoor's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
People always like to talk shit about Bear but he is a true outdoor's man, and you can't argue with that. Maybe he does things in a exaggerated way and the shows are not the ones with the most information, but go away and ask your favorite buscraft guy to do what Bear does and watch him die of exhaustion after 3 miles running,

Very proficient at GOAT tier /out/ activities
>base jump
>skydiving
>swimming
>mountaineering
>piss drinking

>but muh behind the scenes experts
Yeah they're there but he already did some of the things before becoming famous

Based Bear desu
>>
He's a showman and nothing more.

>piss drinking

Any survival "expert" who knows their shit knows that drinking piss is possibly the worst thing you can do in a survival situation.
>>
>>708406
And why would that be the case? As far as I know piss is sterile and certainly better than nothing to drink.

I don't know about the sodium content in urine though.
>>
>>708425
It's dehydrating. You can get away with it once in a trip, but twice and you're fucked.
>>
>>708406
You can safely drink you pee once, but because it contains a lot of toxine you'll be fucked if you drink a pissed pee.
Also, he's definitely an outdoor master. But that show Man vs Wilde is really not a outdoor guide
>>
He's a sportsman, not an outdoorsman. His show is faker than Jersey Shore. He just does stunts for scenarios then rides around with his camera crew eating pizza. Literally doesn't do shit.
>>
>>708321
People just hate on him because they are jealous little babies that bear gets to get paid millions of dollars to go outside to exotic locations and fuck around, then gets to sell all the merchandise for more millions, and they never will.
>>
File: PvjGhfr.jpg (28 KB, 465x280) Image search: [Google]
PvjGhfr.jpg
28 KB, 465x280
eat its heart for television
>>
>>708321
He's an actor on a tv show. Bugs bunny wasn't a real rabbit either, by the way.
>>
>>708321
I think if you hate on this show for being fake then you're more retarded than the people who believe it's real. Obviously things are staged its a television show, the point is to show exciting outdoors material, not educate. If you can't grasp that than you're deficient. Go read a survival book if you want real information. I watch dual survival as well because it's ENTERTAINING. I'm aware they did not just happen to find a crashed plane somewhere, it's set up to create a scenario for them to display and they don't try to conceal that fact, so why would you think they are claiming otherwise....?
>>
>>709194

The show specially says Bear is put into survival situations and always has a camera crew with medics etc. with him. He's not like that guy that carries his own camera gear and survives in random places. I forgot the name of that show. Man vs Wild is basically let's travel to remote places and do fun shit on camera. A frozen lake? Let's demonstrate how to swim through freezing water and get warm again. Sun is going down? Let's show how to make a fire and primitive shelter. etc. He's not actually how there surviving.
>>
>>709347
Exactly. Show you're thinking of is survivor man with les stroud. That show is a much more educational survival program. He also puts himself in bad scenarios and tries to escape but unlike others he really roughs it.
>>
File: youknownothing.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youknownothing.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>708321
>desu
go back to your anime bullshit kid
>>
>>710078
4ching chong ching censors certain words desu senpai
>>
>>710081
b-baka
>>
>>710078
>go back to your anime bullshit kid
>telling this to a person who absolutely despises anime

baka desu senpaitachi
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.