[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of you who eat unhealthy fast food and other crap on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 71jPSsE7bXL._SY355_.jpg (24 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
71jPSsE7bXL._SY355_.jpg
24 KB, 355x355
Those of you who eat unhealthy fast food and other crap on a regular basis, do you take any measures to prepare your digestive system for a long backpacking trip?

I've been travelling a lot for work and so I've been eating fast food a LOT. I'm finally returning home for a few weeks and I want to go on a hike for a few days.

Protips? I was thinking about fasting for a day before I leave, and eating very gentle foods during the trip.
>>
>>708206
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>708211
Does it not? I think my body has gotten used to my current diet, because when I tried to eat healthier, I was plagued by diarrhea. I feel like going hiking with granola bars and mountain house is going to do the same thing.
>>
I just bring baby wipes. Nothing worse than an itchy asshole.

I don't know if I'm healthy or not. I bring a bunch of smoked meat, carrots, apples, and oranges. But I snack on a ton of peanut M&Ms. I'm lactose intolerant but the quantity of chocolate doesn't really bother me. If I brought normal M&Ms though, I would be puking out my ass all over the trail. A bowl of cereal can get me shitting in less than 15 minutes.
>>
>>708206
>high fiber
>healthy

lol oh boy
>>
>>708473

American box food. Skinny white women think no fat diets are healthy then wonder why their hair is thinning out and skin looks like shit. They think no carb is healthy then wonder why they feel like shit 24/7. They literally eat nothing nutritious like salad and call it a diet.
>>
>>708504
>>708473
>"What the fuck are we going to do with all this left over bran shit?"
>"Lobby experts so they tell the public high fiber diets are healthy."
>"$_$"
>>
>>708206
The morning I leave, I have a bowl of oatmeal, a strong cup of coffee and a cigarette to drop unnecessary carry weight. Then I eat mostly binding high calorie dense foods while out. I've never had to shit in the first five days.
>>
instant coffee or green tea. with some fruit, youll have the good ol shits
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>708206
I think pic related will be more than enough to keep you healthy on that trip.

Of you've been eating greasy fast food and switch to somewhat normal, healthy stuff, seems like you would get constipated if anything. Suprised to hear it messes with you so much.
>>
>>708214
Bring MREs. They'll plug you right up.
>>
>>708473
kek this myth will never die like the cholesterol one
>>
>>708206
I try to eat relatively healthy. Fruits,vegetables, nuts, and so on... no fast food. I cut out HFC, MSG, Sodium nitrates/nitrites. Stay as low in sodium and sweeteners whenever possible.

However, I still use Super Colon Cleanse a week before an outing. You want to do it a whole week, otherwise lost of shits.. too many shits in fact. Bottle says 4 caps twice a day... fuck that just take 4 otherwise you'll probably explode!

If you are about to have the runs but you don't want to poop yet. Eat solid red meat (beef jerky) or an MRE, they make great stoll hardeners
>>
>>708594
lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.