[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs innawoods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Lucy.jpg (1 MB, 3641x2116) Image search: [Google]
Lucy.jpg
1 MB, 3641x2116
Do you ever get high or drunk when you're /out/?
Mainly thinking of hallucinogenics but alcohol and weed experiences are equally welcome. I've been considering to try acid next time I go hiking, anyone recommend for/against it?
>>
I always bring a bottle of vodka with me (not just for drinking)

I end up drinking a good portion of it before bed :P
>>
I always take my trusty hammock and some weed when I go out for day hikes some times if its cold ill take a flask of some thing
>>
>>707509

Yes, mushrooms usually. They create the feel that is, for me, the best fit for a natural setting. LSD is a close second.
>>
>>707509
bringing anything besides a flash is degen
>>
>>707593
Consuming any kind of conscious-altering substances is "degen", you human trash.
>>
>>707509

Is this near Tahoe? Hard to tell from the shit hdr

PS going to hear degeneracy a lot in this thread
>>
File: camangkor17.jpg (46 KB, 737x535) Image search: [Google]
camangkor17.jpg
46 KB, 737x535
>>707509
Weed for the hike and shrooms after I've set up camp. if there's no shrooms then i like to have a cigar.

>>707597
cumon anon! not this stale meme
>>
I smoke a bowl. I have a Morel Mushroom chillium pipe I always take with me.

After a long hike or sitting around the fire at night. It's also great for meteor shower nights.
>>
>>707551
Did shrooms and stood in an extremely dense aspen grove we found off the trail. I've never tripped so hard.
>>
>>707839
Picture of chillum? That sounds dope.

>>707509
Weed and shrooms make you feel like you can walk forever. Prefer shrooms innawoods. Everything is so damn beautiful on them. I was mesmerized and played with a slug for two hours.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 892x892) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 892x892
I get drunk amost every time I do an overnighter. It's fun, passes the time, and it actually gets me doing stuff. I go exploring in the dark, I take photos, etc. It's fun
>>
>>707509
I do, but never when I'm alone I feel like it increases the chances of some shit going wrong exponentially
>>
File: 1454701753834.jpg (276 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1454701753834.jpg
276 KB, 1200x800
Cool Dude! I almost, always smoke weed! Are you going on your own? I do acid and am planning on camping in the summer here in the UK, but with friends. I think it would be too scary at night on your own, sometimes you hear some weird shit when your out in the woods haha!
>>
>>707509
Sounds like a good way to get myself killed
>>
>>707509
Spent about 2 days tripping on peyote and whiskey while wandering around the desert in arizona once. I ended up getting picked up by the local sheriff in my undershorts trying to buy fuel at the gas station. (I had nothing to put it in.)

Was very dehydrated, lost my voice from singing/screaming, and never found my clothes or shoes which sucked because my feet were cracked and bleeding.

Good times.
>>
File: IMG_0993[1].jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993[1].jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>707917
As requested.
>>
>>708709
nice pipe m'man
>>
>>707509
I like being clear-headed in case something came up that I needed to not be fucked up for in order to handle. I'm pretty sure that's why most accidents happen. A couple beers while fishing, maybe a little weed while hiking, and I try to keep some type of opiate in case of injury or illness in my first aid kit, but it's not for recreational use.

Thoughts on low-dosing cocaine to push through a long hike when exhausted?
>>
>>711231
meth would be more effective
>>
I've drank while camping when I was a teen. I have done opiates in the woods, which does nothing for the experience but help with some achy feet.
Ecstasy while camping was fun. We were with a bunch of people, and they were all on various substances. I would like to bring some DMT next time, or maybe mushrooms.
>>
>>711231
Coke doesn't last very long, and you will regret it after.
>>
>>711240
Meth kind of scares me. I feel like I'd want to stop and fix everything.
>I need a shower. I need to wash these clothes. My bag weight feels uneven. NONE OF THESE TREES ARE SYMMETRICAL!!!

>>711248
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the regret. After my last binge, I think I slept two days straight. Plus, even if I got to someplace I could sleep, I wouldn't sleep.

Say I need to push myself just past my limits to get to a safe place to crash for the night. What would give me the push I needed without leaving me wired afterward?
>>
>>711231
>Thoughts on low-dosing cocaine to push thought a long hike when exhausted?
Speed (adderall) would be more effective then coke to keep you going.

>>711248
this is correct
>>
smoking and walking is the best
>>
Nah, I don't like it. Feeling the nature is much more fun sober. Although we smoked weed one trip almost the whole time and ended up listening and following an unknown bird that was singing in the trees above us. That was kind of dreamy. Also fishing was pretty fun. But the reality hits too hard after. Or at least you gotta find something really time-consuming tasks after.
>>
I saw a giant Moth Lord sitting atop his throne of trees across an expansive lake, jtaking no notice of my acid mangled mind when i took it in algonquinn...if i didn't have friends i would have gotten lost, DON't DO IT WHEN IT RAINS

have fun don't be stupid take a hefty 2-3 tabs to start and STAY HYDRATED MOTHER FUCKER OR YOULL DIE!!
>>
>>711231
Drink water and eat a snack when you need a boost on a long hike. You should be improving your own abilities without needing to be drugged out.

Or do mushrooms/acid. That shit gives me endurance and motivation unlike anything else.
>>
>>711268
>just past my limits to get to a safe place
Yeah, coke would work for that. If you're wanting a quick pick-me-up that will wear off before too long and let you sleep, I'd recommend freebasing. Eat it for longer-lasting, less intense effects. For straight-up endurance marching, though, I'll have to agree that speed (adderall / meth / provigil) would do better. However, I make no guarantees that you'd be able to sleep after.
>>
>>707509
mushrooms are great in the woods, almost recommended. acid is good too. but for acid, avoid people lol
>>
>>707509
Imagine some uptight anti drug person gets slipped 6 hits while on their first overnight. That would be some funny shit
>>
>>707509
On shorter hikes/when alone I usually bring a shitload of alcohol and consume.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.