[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussie Airsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: images (6).jpg (15 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
15 KB, 429x343
Does anyone know of a "totally legal" way of getting an airsoft gun into Australia. Mainly into qld for no particular reason.
>>
damn you guys can't even have airsoft guns?

Poor Aussies and their lack of a bill of rights
>>
Im not too sure about all the regs and shit, but I think you can buy an airsoft gun without a license
>>
>>704907
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
holy shit, it's even worse than England.
>>
Keep in mind I did say "totally legal." I have heard in some situations that importing it in parts can allow to through customs. In which case does anyone know of a place that will ship it in parts? Or anyone willing to receive, pull apart and send
>>
>>704902
>>704902
>>704902

Fuck off back to \k\
>>
>>704902
Can you even have a fucking nerf gun?
>>
>>704939
Go back to /b/ you /b/itch.
I want it for recreational use
>>
>>704902
>>>/asp/

There is an airsoft general there and will probably answer all your questions if they feel up to it.
>>
Buy some drugs from a Muslim guy until you build a rapport with him and then ask him if he's willing to smuggle you in some airsoft in his crates of pills and real guns.
>>
>>704902
Totally legal....they are illegal evem with a firearms licence.

Your a special kind of stupid if you think you can import it legally.

Get a gun licence and real guns
>>
>>704939
Airsoft are not weapons, so it doesn't belong on neither /out/ nor /k/.
>>704956
This guy has the right board.
>>
>>704902

>air shit

because I can't have a real gun

g'day mate, throw another shrimp on the barbie before a dingo steal my baby
>>
>>705497
Probably easier to get a real gun than airshit here.

Not even joking.
>>
>>704939
>airsoft
>/k/

belongs on /toy/ 2bqh my relative
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>704943
Honestly. Wtf?
>>
Straya
True - it's actually easier to get Cat H for pistols and Cat D for centrefire semiautos than piss about with airsoft
Go to /k/ and ask them for diy plans/tips
>> totally legal
>>
>>704902
you need to build one.
that way you won't need to import.

if money is no issue i can buy some aegs and take them apart 3d scan them so you can print them and make a parts list.

i could probably sell the aegs after i put it back together to buy other ones.

it would be a nice little hobby project for me.
but it needs funding.
>>
>>706261
sounds good, price?
>>
>>706620
i need to look into the 3d scanning see if the company has something workable.

there are also issues with pistons and gears that can't be printed to withstand the stress you would need to buy them online.
>>
>>708372
also check out this site lot's of printable stuff and accessories might help you decide which gun you want.
http://www.yeggi.com/q/airsoft/
>>
>>706261
This. 3d printing is your best option.
>>
>>704943
Not some of them. The new rival series was auto banned.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.