[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knife General 14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: Knoife General 14.jpg (289 KB, 1167x875) Image search: [Google]
Knoife General 14.jpg
289 KB, 1167x875
Old thread is damn near busted.

>>692608
>>
Am I a failure of a knife enthusiast by using my Old Hickory skinner for pretty much everything I do outdoors that requires a knife?
>>
>>699698
You will feel like one when you lose it. It's been 3 years and I still miss mine
>>
>>699227
>>699263
>>699367
People really like Condor's Bushlore.
>>
>>699704

It's funny, I've got a heap of large "fighting" and "hunting" knives, ones that were made for awesome stabs to kill people dead, but in the end, I've only ever needed to slice stuff, and the Hickory skinner does that job the best out of all my larger knives.
>>
>>699698
No, you are a mountain man, thats similar to knives that were popular and carried as primary knives when people really used their knives

People may want nice looking expensive customs with overly thick blades but none of them will out perform trade knives when it comes to cutting and slicing. Ive been thinking of getting a something like that made form a better steel
>>
>>699698
>>699726
Post pics.
>>
File: Three100DollarBills.png (277 KB, 645x366) Image search: [Google]
Three100DollarBills.png
277 KB, 645x366
If I had $300 and wanted to get two or three knives for outdoor use what would you all recommend? I want to start going /out/ again ( I've not done so since being a child ) but don't have any gear. Pics of your recommendations/why you recommend the knife would be would be appreciated.

>>699706
I wasn't the people you were replying to but given one of them had a similar question I'll take your advice to them into consideration.
>>
>>699745
First, don't be a bitch, compost is good

Second, start cheap, instead of buying the super knife get tools that are specialized to the jobs you want to do. You'll also have to decide what you want to do, hunting, car camping, ultra light backpacking etc

You need a good folding knife, that's for 99% of your cutting, a swiss army knife, opinel, douk-douk, leatherman or whatever you already carry will work

Next a fixed blade, Mora, Ontarios old hickory >>699698 green rivers etc, will work. For hunting I would suggest a green river or old hickory, for general purpose or whittling the mora

Next depending on whether you need fire or shelter would be a folding saw and or a small hatchet or axe, fiskars is good enough for the axe but there are others if you prefer a wood handle
>>
File: Mora.jpg (151 KB, 900x488) Image search: [Google]
Mora.jpg
151 KB, 900x488
>>699745

Buy 30 moras.
>>
>>699752
why not just buy 1 and buy an other when it gets used up?
>>
>>699760
Maybe you could get a better price for buying in bulk and you save on shipping time.
>>
>>699752

is there a vaccine for this kind of autism?
>>
>>699764
Actually vaccines cause autism
>>
>>699764
No.

My friend's brother has autism and he has the habit of buying the same video game over and over again.
>>
Are there cheaper alternatives to the Leatherman Skeletool that still allow for the knife part to open onehanded and easily ?
>>
>>699745
If you don't have any gear spending 300$ on knives is not the way to go.Spend max 50$ and invest the remainder in shelter/sleep system/pack/whatever else you don't have.
>>
>>699784
I have more money than $300 coming in but I'll be putting that toward my other gear. the $300 is just what I've limited myself to for knives. That said, what knife would you recommend for $50 or under?
>>
>>699789
Well what do you intend to use it for?

If I were you I'd buy:

A small axe (<2lb head on a hand and a half haft)
A folding saw (silky or bahco)
A fixed knife (in tool steel, full tang, whatever appeals to you really, flat ground, convex or scandi to preference as well)
A folding knife (in stainless, for food prep)
A sharpening system (be it whetstones, lanksy or spyderco system, or wet/dry sandpaper)

Knife choice is a mix between preference and utility. Without knowing what you're using it for or what you like it's hard to recommend. What I would say is go to heinnie.com, or knivesshipfree or dlttrading (I assume you're stateside) and just spend a few hours browsing to get a feel of what appeals to you.
>>
>>699789
Probably whichever Condor design suits your taste, no frills solid knives - A Kephart, Nessmuk, Bushlore etc, of course you could look at something even cheaper like a Green River or a Mora.
>>
>>699791
One of them I'll use as a general camp knife and the other I'll be tossing in a "get home" bag and use in cases of emergency.
>>
What do you recommend that's 7 inches with a blade heavier than the handle
>>
>>699799
the old hickory butcher knife is hailed as reliable americana. cheap and well made. moras also
>>
>>699799
>folding knife for food prep

enjoy bacteria in the hinges and shit idiot.
>>
>>699901
I never said I'd be using a folder for food prep. Learn to read.
>>
>>699933

It looks like that person might have hit reply to the wrong thing, or they're hallucinating.

In any case, if you don't like my 30 mora idea, you should at least get a giant opinel.
>>
>>699936
I don't think I'd buy 30 Mora but I will look at them all. :)
>>
>>699761
well if i was teaching buscraft which i'm in no way qualified to i would get a 30 pack or even a 100.
>>
File: IMG_20160229_174826065.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160229_174826065.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>
>>699667
Quickly, Chaps; Ka-Bar for general /out/ings. Y/N. Alternatives at the $50 range if no.
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (263 KB, 1023x764) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
263 KB, 1023x764
>>699901

>not washing your knife
>being that guy

>>700069
based anon
>>
>>700164
yes
>>
When are you 12 year olds going to learn how to spell?

>spelling it knoife isn't remotely funny.
>>
>>700189
>being this upset
>>
>>700260
>being this year 12

YOU FUCK. FUCK. YOU. FUCK YOU
>>
what the fuck is it with the autists on this board being so buttmad about knoife?
it's a joke from a fucking movie. sure it's lame but not half as lame as 80% of the shit that gets posted on this site.
>>
>>699789

Mora or Condor for a workable <50 dollar knife

Cheap camp hatchet from your hardware store; less than 20 dollars

That'll get you through most camping/hiking trips

The rest you can spend on whatever; knives if you want.

A big and decent bowie can be had for <150 dollars.
>>
>>700399
wel ow annoiing du u tink itz if ah spek leik dis aul de tiem ?

You concede it's not funny so why even bother?
>>
File: etuicradoche02.jpg (367 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
etuicradoche02.jpg
367 KB, 1000x564
Here is mine.

Made by a French blacksmith : http://a395.idata.over-blog.com/1/79/08/02/photo-atelier-032.jpg
>>
>>700189
>>700484
Its kind of funny
>>
>>699728
I dunno i think my traditional puukko can match a trade knife...
>>
>>699745
It depends, it really does. Things like
-Where you live/intend to go
-Skills/knowledge
-As much as i hate him, nutnfancys POU (philosophy of use) i.e intended use for the knife
-Budget (don't immediately spend 300$ for a knife even if you're rich, buy a simple Mora or old hickory butcher)
-Legal restrictions
>>
>>700177
I wanted to get a spyderco but because i'm "that guy" that HAS to get a traditonal looking knife in a simple steel i opted to not go. Got any good recommendations for a good folder with a simple and maybe even traditional look with a simple steel (carbon or SS doesn't really matter desu) and that doesn't require me to sell my kidney to afford it?
>>
>>700518
Doubtful, try slicing a potato as thin as possible with a puukko then do it with a kitchen knife that's sharp

The thin blades of kitchen knives and trade knives will slide through with little resistance whereas scandi ground knives bind and wedge in the food when it reaches the thick part of the grind

Unless your puukko is thinner than the roughly 2mm mora, thicker blades will require more force to move through something

Now when it comes to whittling the puukko are great, an ideal combo would be a thin knife for hunting and all the other food related tasks and a little puukko for carving and general cutting
>>
File: customhandle.jpg (28 KB, 296x493) Image search: [Google]
customhandle.jpg
28 KB, 296x493
>>699667
I got tired of the shitty ass handle my knife came with, it was rubber and plastic mixed, way to big, and had so many /tacticool/ features. But the Blade steel was excellent and the edge holds beyond belief... So I carved out my own handle and paracord it tightly to the tang
>>
>>700524
Fair point, but for food prep if i ever needed one i can always pack a folder and i don't really need to do food prep to much.
>>
>>700578

I don't do that much food prep either but I use one as my hunting knife
>>
>>700523
GEC, dude
>>
Any thoughts on the rat 7?
>>
I literally have no knowledge of knives, but I was wondering if someone could help me pick out a general purpose camping knife. I have a budget of 200 dollars, and am looking for a more "traditional" style knife. Any suggestions?
>>
>>700754
buy a cheap 20 dollar knife and do somithing nice for 180
>>
>>700754

Like >>700766 said, get a mora classic with wood handle and carbon steel blade. They're about 20-25 CAD

Maybe look at helle knives or svord knives. I can't vouch for their quality (never owned a helle, and barely used my svord peasant), but they may be the style you are looking for.
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 3264x2448
Muh hivernant
>>
>>700766
>>700823
Should I buy more than 1 Mora Classic?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Carved a gig with my newish Benchmade Bushcraft.

Gonna gig fish or frogs in neighbors pond this weekend.

Wish me luck /out/
>>
+1 to OP for Sharpfinger masterrace. need to take pics of mine after i finish cleaning up the blade

>>699868
a hatchet. seriously. when i want to do stupid shit while /out/ with a big knife thats bad at being a knife I use an ancient carbon steel cleaver covered in rustoleum.
>>
>>700484
the funny thing about it is, nobody has to read it and ine single word shouldnt ruin youre life. For me personally knoife isnt shit compared to what i hear on a regular basis living in the south
>>
>>700856
There are two (maybe more) different sized classic moras. If you want, you could always buy two different sized ones and see which you like more.

I mean, you don't NEED two, but it couldn't hurt either
>>
>>700399
>on this board being so buttmad about knoife?
How about you read the rules.

Global Rules
3. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/:..... indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"),....
>>
>>700919

Reported for violating Global Rule number 3
>>
What do you guys think of Opinel's outdoor knives? They have some knives made for the garden and other knives aimed at "outdoor survival" and they seem decently priced.

Also, what do you folks think of TOPS? I just found pic related ( a knife with a three in blade that rests inside a knife with a seven inch blade ) locally for almost $100 cheaper than the MSRP on the TOPS website.
>>
>>700703
Pretty good, about as good as any of those types of knives
>>
>>700993
Legit, Schrade makes good knives like this, I've had mine for almost five years now..
>goo DOT gl FSLASH AXYIjh
mine came with a sheath like your pic. but I bought mine at a knife show, cost me 80 bucks.. not to bad from the actual price. steel is not 10/10 best steel ever from the gods. but it stays sharp as long as you don't hit rocks and shit with it. and mine doesn't rust.. I've lost it in the swamp for like 3 days and found it sitting in water and it never even flash rust.. so that's a bonus. also salt water doesn't fuck it easily used mine as a dive knife once for unfucking a bull shark in a net.
>>
>>701022
I'll look into Schrade but since the name was bought I've only heard bad things from others ( excluding you ) about the company.

I'm thinking about pic related but am wondering if anybody has any experience with it. It comes in other colors too but I noticed Opinel has a whole mess of outdoor knives from seven-inch Wood Saws to 3 inch mushroom knives. I'd be interested in hearing about what people think of all of the different knives they have.
>>
>>701031
Forgot pic.
>>
File: muh dig.jpg (47 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
muh dig.jpg
47 KB, 800x533
>>700993
>>701031
>>701032

Opinels are pretty awesome, but I wouldn't do much work with one because of the nature of a folder. Sure, they lock up tight, but I still wouldn't trust it. I'd probably leave it for opening bags and shit, and cutting food.

It's a nice knife to put in your pocket when you're out.

Currently looking at a walnut handled one in stainless steel because it gets my dick hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Made a little chubby knife. I dunno what it's for. Probably gonna put a braided paracord lanyard on it.
>>
>>701031
keep an eye out on ebay for this model then. Mine isn't stamped with anything, everything's screen printed. its the same name and stuff. just isn't stamped in anyway. you can barely see the name and model any more on mine.. but its seen some shit. lol

besides that. go to gun shows.. look around for used gun vendors, normally they have these huge bins of random knives and shit and machetes and all kinds of stuff for like 20 or less dollars. I've seen old schrades with leather handles, penned pommels, and stamped with the name and N.Y. USA on them. for like 10 bucks. lol I never buy them because the one I have means so much to me.. it does get shit on here a lot when I post it. but that doesn't stop me from loving the knife.
>>
>>701047
I have this knife and can confirm a rock hard cock as a side effect. I managed to break the tip a bit on my JMT trip, but was able to sharpen it back into shape when I got home. I rented a broke ass bear canister from the people there, and it was a nightmare to access my food on a daily basis. I use my knife strictly for cutting salami and other similar foods typically, and it is a great tool for the job.
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1500x1500
>Been Talking about going camping this year
>Dad buys me this knife as a gift

It's the thought that counts, right?
>>
>>701127
Is it at least the full tang one?

But yes the thought is what counts.
>>
>>701127

Sure it'll work

You can never go wrong with another knife
>>
What's the official /out/ knife?

Has there even been a consensus?
>>
>>701006
Cool. It's wayyyy cheaper than say the esee 6, and it's even a bit bigger, which I personally like in a knife. Thanks.
>>
>>701225
Not really, but it's pretty much gonna be a Mora. Nobody thinks their the best you can get, but everybody trusts them, everybody has them, and everybody loves them. I use mine for food prep and such, and I find myself using it more than anything else.
>>
>>701253
i don't have one. Never liked how they look, and I have no need for one.
>>
>>701279
Alright, that's fair, in which case, what cheap, accessible, and good alternative do you propose?
>>
File: puuko.jpg (213 KB, 500x877) Image search: [Google]
puuko.jpg
213 KB, 500x877
Does anyone have any good tips how do get a mirror polish edge i.e will a naniwa 3000 grit stone work? Pic semi related, my knoife (stock photo obviously)
>>
File: jx2.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
jx2.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>701291

depends on what's "cheap" for you, and what kind of knife you need. Mora is popular because it's cheap as they come.

Condor is also decent, but can be a bit hit or miss at times (though it mostly boils down to the factory edge not being the greatest, and steel snobs having an allergy to 1075).

If I had no knives, and had to get one (with a limited budget), i'd probably go for Ahti, but then, I live in EU.

ESEE is also highly regarded, and tops has some good /out/ designs (and a bajillion of silly, tacticool ones). What kills higher end esee and tops for me, is that for ~150 bucks you can get much better stuff. Also beckers, but their best one is BK7, which is a bit large.

Pic related is my new /out/ knife - haven't had it very long (since I missed the preorders), but it's a fantastic knife. Nowhere near being cheap though ($230).
>>
>>701312
That thing looks fantastic my god. I've heard good things about condor, and I know Esee is fantastic, but the whole college thing has me broke as shit. Lucky you for living in Europe, everything here in the US is expensive as fuck. If all goes to shit here I'm moving to Canada. Anyway, I've been thinking of getting a RAT 7, looks great, and it's within my price range for a knife that'll last me forever.
>>
>>701253
Never been a fan of moras just because of how cheap they seem. But I guess for a bare-bones entry-level blade, theres nothing better that comes to mind.

Honestly, I wouldn't waste my money on a mora and I think it's worth spending a little extra on something nicer. There's plenty in the $50 range that's better. It's hard to nail down an official /out/ knife since there are so many options in that price bracket.
>>
File: 20160302_063640.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160302_063640.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
This is winning. Cheap. Efficient. Yall are cucks for overspending.
>>
>>701325
>doesn't have a brand
>tanto blade
>partial serrations
>folder for /out/ purposes
>blade length only slightly bigger than your dick
2/10 shitpost harder
>>
>>701325

>> tanto

Good one
>>
>>701325
>partial serration
>efficent
Pick one
>>
>>701335

So if you had to have a nonsense tiny blade with all that stuff on it, why wouldn't you put the serrations on the top?
>>
>>701336
Because it's a folder, people would end up cutting their hands open
>>
New mora
>>
>>701343

cool
>>
>>701132
nah it's the old model with the shit steel
>>
File: Mora-Eldris-röd.jpg (147 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Mora-Eldris-röd.jpg
147 KB, 600x900
>>701343

Ah, found it. Neat little knife.
>>
anytime i see someone call something a 'neat little gun' or 'neat little x' i instantly discard their opinion. that specific phrase is probably the worst thing to come from modern culture
>>
>>701350
The grind looks kinda wonky on it though. Not really sure what it is.
>>
>>701358
It's the same grind as on the 2000, forest 2010, light my fire fireknife and a couple others but i don't think it works well with such a tiny blade, i think the whole blade should have that small bevel grind because it makes it awesome for food prep
>>
>>701343
Where can I find one of these? Can't find it anywhere on the internet.
>>
>>701364
Patience dear anon, patience for it has yet to been released for purchase.
>>
>>701343
cute as fuck. definaqtely want this more then the full tang malarky
>>
>>701127
Fuck off dickhead, be thankful. Your dad is trying to connect with you; do something nice for you. You are an ungrateful, snot-nosed brat. It's a perfectly fine knife. A good one, at that. Yeah, it's no Esse 6, but your brain has been poisoned by the knifefags on this board.
>>
>>699936
keke
>>
>>701357

neat little opinion
>>
>>701370
Nope, it's a shitty knife from a shitty chink-tier shit company
>>
>>701377
something few people know, knives, and flashlights, almost are all chinkshit. for example surefire flashlights continue to charge pre-21st century prices for their product (upwards 100 usd), but use the same chinese shit the chinese are selling for 2-5 usd. knives are the same way. they use a bit of american legacy to sell super low quality product at thousands of % markup.

this is the reason moras, opinels, old hickory are my god tier. not only do they provide traditionally quality products, they dont apply inflation or predatory business practices
>>
>>701127
Eyyyy theres a firesteel on it! Nice
Dads can be pretty cool
>>
>>701380
i meant to say knives, flashlights, and many other status quos.

unless the knife seller has a notoriously high quality heat treating, they are never worth more than 15 dollars. anything higher should either have proprietary and effective heat treatment, or so many man hours put into it that the markup is the only possible way to profit, ie custom knives
>>
>>701127

yeah it's the thought that counts
>>
>>701253
This. I've been using them all my life, my father his and same with grandfather. I actually still use inherited grandad mora. If they break on you all the time consider plunging yer kabar in eye for the good of the species
>>
>>701384
Exactly, that's why the knife i own is handmade in Tornio, Finland
>>
>>701318

it's probably the most hyped knife since the tracker, but unlike the tbt (I have one), it's a great knife done right.

As for Condor, Alan took their kukri to victory on Alone, and I have a mini bushlore that I got to check out (don't use it much anymore, but it's a decent little knife).
>>
>>701411
>decent little knife

here goes that "little x" again. why is this autistic ass phrase so prevalent
>>
File: GOPR1298.jpg (4 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
GOPR1298.jpg
4 MB, 2592x1944
mein
>>
>>701415
It fucking means 'it isn't anything special, but' you goddamn autist. Maybe if you went outside of your hovel and interacted with human beings more often, you would understand the nuances of the English language, you goddamn moron.
>>
>>699901
>implying most pathogebic bacteria aren't strict anaerobes
>>
>>701415

you need to take your neat little meds
>>
>>701415
Are you off your pills again?
>>
>>701318
>everything in the US is expensive as fuck
>but I want to move to Canada
Nigger pls, a "cheap" pair of zip-off pants is $100 here and an $8 bottle of wine is $25 here. Gas is also over $4/gal. It's not cheap and we don't want your faggy liberal ass here unless you're spending monies on tourism or film production. Fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>701422
i know what it means you fucking moron. its the equivalent of 'hyup'. just dont say shit if you have nothing to contribute.

"its a neat little x"
"that doesnt tell me a fucking thing, you might as well just say nothing"
>>
>>701432
So? In my countr in east Europe we dont even have zip off pants... no but seriously a knife that costs 20$ in 'MURICA costs 50$ here
>>
File: neon_knives.jpg (272 KB, 1393x783) Image search: [Google]
neon_knives.jpg
272 KB, 1393x783
>>701420

hey there
>>
>>701444
>>701444
mah bro
>>
>>701432
My guy, I am Canadian, I grew up in Edmonton. Where the fuck do you live where shits so expensive? Fuckin Vancouver?
>>
>>701433
THE ENTIRE POST WAS A CONTRIBUTION, THAT WAS THE CONCLUSION TO HIS POST YOU DENSE FUCK
>>
>>701477
>it's probably the most hyped knife since the tracker, but unlike the tbt (I have one), it's a great knife done right.
>As for Condor, Alan took their kukri to victory on Alone, and I have a mini bushlore that I got to check out (don't use it much anymore, but it's a decent little knife).

there is nothing to draw a conclusion from. are you retarded? dont pretend to be smart, its transparent
>>
>>701444
Those are some neat little knives
>>
>>701479
He's stating an opinion, it isn't empirical...
>>
>>701481

empirical is that the "neat little condor mini bushlore" is a small knife (3'' blade, roughly 3'' handle).

It's nothing special in terms of materials (1075 and unknown wood handle scales), but it's ok - decent quality, functional blade, comfortable handle, if a little small (i prefer a slightly larger handle, like an isula 2, or the next gen - two most comparable knives I own.
>>
>>701415
>>701433
>>701479
>>701520

Oh my God... Are you the manger?
>>
>>701560
im not so autistic as to use packaged MREs in the field.
>>
>>701563
Hahaha, you act just like him. God that thread was hilarious. Also calling someone else autistic while you lack basic social ques is making this even greater. We might have to screen cap this one.
>>
>>701560
Why isnt the part about being an asset instead of a liability in there
>>
>>701571
autism is when you spend time making pictures out of things other anonymous people post online. literally could not be more cuckolded than that. do you go /out/ because you dont like being in the house when your wifes boyfriend comes over?
>>
>>701578
I actually have autism and i can assure you that you are on the autistic spectrum
>>
>>701578
The best part? I didn't make those. People were laughing so hard at him/you, that someone made a few of these. I saved them because it makes in more funny if I see him/you again. When people say funny things, other people save them so they can laugh about it in the future. This is something normal people do.

>literally could not be more cuckolded than that. do you go /out/ because you dont like being in the house when your wifes boyfriend comes over?

Oh my God, I'm almost crying laughing at this now. This is beautiful, I seriously think now you're the same person.

>>701574
I really should have screen capped it myself, that was a pretty important part of it.
>>
>>701599
omg lol, are you actually trying to defend your anonymous reputation?

>i didnt make those!

no dude you are a far gone autist. you knew you were too far gone the second you created a dedicated image folder for shitposting on 4chingching
>>
>>701602
Found the manager. No one would get this defensive about that little incident except you.
>>
>>701602
im literally just attacking your weak character. ive not defended myself from anything. the amount of cognitive dissonance you play host to is frightening
>>
>>701613
>>701611
meant for you
>>
>>701047
What do you think of Opinel's folding saws? Went looking for information on them and heard some pretty high praise and I know it can't be worse than Gerber's.
>>
>>701309
Where did you get it ?
>>
File: ventotene[1].jpg (529 KB, 892x700) Image search: [Google]
ventotene[1].jpg
529 KB, 892x700
Huh, ive lived in Western NY all my life, and have never ever seen an Ontario knife at any gun/outdoor show. Only on /k/ and later /out/ did even know of their existence. All I would ever see is Ka-bar/Cutco and Case, I could visit all 3 factories in one day if I wanted. Pic is from a local ye old timey giant cutlery factory.
>>
>>701881
Ordered it online on an outdoors store here (east yurope). http://paasopuukot.com/ not sure if they ship worldwide
>>
>>701613
Then you have the time & facilities to write a shitpost with just an on screen keyboard.
>>
File: KIMG0288.jpg (435 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0288.jpg
435 KB, 960x540
>>701127
If you could trade that with any one of these, which crap knife you'd pick?
>>
>>701309
You're going to have to go higher than 3000 to get a mirror finish.
>>
>>701989
The bolo in the center is the best, then maybe the bowie but it will need a new handle or something

The two on the left are OK too
>>
>>701989
That knife on the top left looks nice
>>
>>701998
Would a 5000 or 6000 work without getting a super brittle blade? Or should i just stick with sandpaper?
>>
>>700484
I will now use the word knoife instead of the regular way on this board exclusively because I know you lurk here. Thank you. May your knoife always be as sharp and ready, m8.
>>
>>702031

Umm, it's not going to make a blade brittle. Brittleness will be dependent on the steel makeup and heat treat.

And the number refers to the grit, so it could be of sandpaper, whetstone, or whatever.

AFAIK mirror edge is at 1 micron, so like 14000 grit.

You'd obviously work up to that, say, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 4000, 8000, 14000 for example.

Pretty unnecessary tho IMO. I can get hair shaving sharp stopping at 2000 + a strop.

>>702109
Whatever floats your boat, ''m8''
>>
>>702142

A polished edge is way less than 14000 though. I'd guestimate around 4000 should start producing a 'polished' edge.
>>
>>702142
I always thought when you sharpen a knife "too" fine (i.e razor blade sharp) the blade becomes so fine that it will easily chip especially on a high scandi grind. If the part of needing such a high grit is true i might just purchase a naniwa 1000/3000 stone just for regular sharpening and then stick with the light grey sandpaper to get a nice polish.
>Pretty unnecessary tho IMO. I can get hair shaving sharp stopping at 2000 + a strop.
I know, never said i want a mirror polish for sharpness, i want to polish it because puukko's have a high grind that IMO looks ugly if unpolished.
>>
I'm getting ready to buy my first Opinel Knife and am having trouble deciding between the Stainless Steel and Carbon Steel knives. The Stainless seem to require less care and that might make it a better /out/ knife but the Carbon is supposed to be stronger but prone to rusting if neglected. Do you have any recommendation as to which Opinel I should buy and why?
>>
>>702330
Gonna bump; particularly interested in the Morakniv products. I'd specifically like to know what the key differences between the Companion and Heavy Duty Companion knives are, why many people say their bushcraft knives are not worth the price ( in spite of coming with what looks like a very good sheath w/ sharpener and fire starter ) and what /out/ thinks about the rubber handles Morakniv tends to use.

On an unrelated note does anybody know how their axe does?
>>
>>702148
>I always thought when you sharpen a knife "too" fine (i.e razor blade sharp) the blade becomes so fine that it will easily chip
That's true, but sharpening a knife edge at a very sharp angle is not the same thing as polishing a knife edge. Polishing an edge, which is what you were previously talking about, doesn't decrease edge strength.

The rule of thumb is a thinner (smaller angle) edge creates a sharper edge but an edge that is weaker because there's less material there. A softer steel will roll with a fine edge. A harder steel will chip with a fine edge.

If you're going to be slicing cardbox boxes and cutting fruit, better to have a smaller angle like 15/15 or even 12/12. If you're going to be carving hard wood with the blade or skinning a deer and don't want to be careful around the bone, then a larger angle like 20/20 is better.

If you're going to be batoning wood, then the correct angle is for you to stop being a fedora.

>>702330
They're both great. I like the carbon steel better for the Opinel because it reminds me of all my grandfather's pocket knives when it gets a patina. It also sharpens easier and keeps its edge better.

But if you're going to using it to cut food or fruit, get stainless so you don't have to clean the knife so much. And also the patina on a carbon steel blade will come off onto your food a little, which bothers some people.

You can't go wrong either way. If you consider yourself too lazy to patina your blade or oil your blade regularly then go with stainless.
>>
>>702390
Generally with Mora any of the heavier duty knives are a little thicker in the blade and the tang will be somewhat beefier, the trouble is they lose their value crown and start falling into the territory of things like Condors which are more robust.

Essentially the companion and similar versions are a known quantity of value and performance, whereas the heavy duty models are significantly more expensive but are still constructed like a cheap Mora, good but no longer a value proposition.
>>
>>702405
That is good to know, thank you.
>>
>>702405
Thanks for the info. I'm going to ask one last mora-specific question: I noticed Mora has a Companion and a Heavy Duty Companion. At first glance it seems like the main difference is that the Heavy Duty seems like it was made for people with larger hands ( thicker blade and grip because bigger-handed persons could channel more power to take advantage of them ) but then I noticed that the Heavy Duty lacked a stainless steel option like the regular Companion. Is there a significant reason for that or am I imagining things?

A question not relating to Mora: If you were going out into the wilderness for more than a month ( hypothetical situation: your plane crashed and you wind up lost for a month ) would you rather have a Carbon or Stainless steel blade and why?

My first thought is that a stainless blade may hold up better because they don't rust as easily but I suppose a carbon blade would cut better.
>>
>>702433
Possibly because the Carbon(XC90) version would be considered tougher/stronger, 12c27 stainless is no slouch for toughness though. Could also be that the Carbon should be easier to keep usefully sharp. As far as the rust thing goes it doesn't really affect the function of the knife much so in a life or death circumstance it shouldn't really factor much, in the long term, stainless is nice to have for wet conditions, particularly for food/game prep.
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47 KB, 2400x259) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47 KB, 2400x259
>>699767
>>
>>699745
I've been using the same Buck 119 for ten years now and it's still going strong, you don't need to spend $300 on a knife to go out with, my first knife was an old kitchen knife I picked up for $1 at a yard sale, I bought it so I could destroy it while out and not have to feel bad about fucking up a good knife, it worked fine for two years then I lost it being an asshole throwing it at a tree, and that is why I bought the Buck to replace it.
>>
>>701127
Use it dude, I know these things have a shitty rep but I have a buddy that uses one and he is happy with it, just don't try to baton with it and it should be fine.
>>
>>702010
Blade looks burnt, temper will be fucked.
>>
>>701056

Stabbing midgets
>>
>>699771
Why do you feel you need one handed open?
>>
>>701998

You can get mirror polish at 3k, you need to just buff it afterwards.
>>
>>702462
At first glance i thought that was a patina
>>
>>702142
Knoife
>>
>>702401
>If you're going to be batoning wood, then the correct angle is for you to stop being a fedora.
I wear my fedora once and got sweat all in it. Decided not to wear it batoning anymore.
>>
File: KA-BAR Short 1258.jpg (8 KB, 400x174) Image search: [Google]
KA-BAR Short 1258.jpg
8 KB, 400x174
Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but here goes:

What would /Knife General/ recommend for a backpacking knife?

I've been looking at the KA-BAR Short (1258, non-serrated, hard sheath) because I'm a greenhorn and have never been backpacking before and the KA-BAR caught my eye because it looks totally rad and tacticool and all that puerile shit.

I want a knife that can:

Sharpen a stick into a "spear"
Open packages of food
Defend myself from a wild animal
Is lightweight
Assist me in getting back to civilization in the even that my entire party is eaten by a bear and I am the lone survivor after running and leaving my pack behind

I do not need a knife to:

Start a fire
Baton firewood
Dig holes
Hunt animals
Gut/skin/filet game

I'm a manlet so I'm pretty sure the KA-BAR Short will fit my little baby hands like a dream.

But I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>702511
For Kabar brand you're looking at the bk2 to fit your needs.
>>
>>702511
ka bar short will do everything you want. you did good anon go get it.

>>702514
>I do not need a knife to:

>Start a fire
>Baton firewood
>Dig holes

BK2 btfo.
>>
>>702511
an opinel, gerber LST, or buck bantam nano and a can of bear spray
>>
File: KABK17nw.jpg (60 KB, 1500x722) Image search: [Google]
KABK17nw.jpg
60 KB, 1500x722
>>702514
He didn't ask for an axe dude, 1/4" thick is too much for a knife, particularly one that's only 5" long, in the Becker line a BK16 or 17 would be much more comparable or even a BK10.

Other than that I can't see why the knife you've picked wouldn't do the job.
>>
>>702522
>Other than that I can't see why the knife you've picked wouldn't do the job.
was for >>702511
>>
File: bennett.jpg (16 KB, 360x395) Image search: [Google]
bennett.jpg
16 KB, 360x395
>>701444

I really, really want that as camping knife.
>>
File: broken-knives.jpg (299 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
broken-knives.jpg
299 KB, 600x488
Does ESEE have the best replacement policy/warranty out there?
>>
File: 20151006_132450.jpg (404 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20151006_132450.jpg
404 KB, 1280x720
>>701250
Is it rattail? Just from the name idk

Also pic related my knives. Just realized my SCHF9 isnt in the pic. All i have atm. Those two came in a bundle from amazon for 30€ Also have an officier suisse as folder and multitool
>>
>>702462
>>702492
I'm planning on re-tempering her, I bought it at a flea market for $3.with a bit of elbow grease she'll look and cut good. I like that old knife.
>>
>>702626
RAT is an acronym for Randalls Adventure Training, the knives themselves are pretty fucking tough but don't have Esee's warranty.
>>
>>702631
Ah alright thanks bro. Internet here is too slow to look shit like that up haha
>>
>>702626
Actulaly my victorniox is in the picture haha, above the F5 - F 8 keys
>>
>>702516
>>702522
Because while he doesn't need that blade it can do more than what he needs while remaining tacticool. But whatever. Looks over functionality amiright? Mall ninjas.
>>
>>702672
>Looks over functionality amiright?
According to your good self clearly, a BK2 has significantly less functionality as an actual knife than a BK16/17 whilst looking similarly useful.
>>
>>702672
You're fucking stupid. Congrats.
>>
>>702589
Bussekin (swamprat, scrapyard, busse) are better, there are a few others too, entrek for example

Esee built their reputation on the warranty but they can be dicks about it, they cover the blade only, and I think that's because Rowen, the company that makes esees knives, is the one that actually covers them. They also don't cover the new stainless blades even though they charge you enough that they should, esee don't cost what they do because of the materials, its the warranty, so in that regard even buck has a better warranty on stainless blades
>>
Just bought myself an Opinel No. 08 for basic bushcraft and a round pointed No. 07 as a safety knife for climbing and water sport.
General opinions on Opinel and less obvious pros and cons to fixed blade v folding knives would be nice.
>>
File: BACHOLAPLANDERSOUTSIDE.jpg (59 KB, 543x712) Image search: [Google]
BACHOLAPLANDERSOUTSIDE.jpg
59 KB, 543x712
I know a lot of sc/out/s love Bacho's folding saw but what does /out/ think about their knives? They look very similar to Morakniv and other similar blades on the market.
>>
File: BAHCOLAPLANDERS.jpg (104 KB, 900x640) Image search: [Google]
BAHCOLAPLANDERS.jpg
104 KB, 900x640
>>702732
>>
>>699667
Hi someone may be able to help me out. I'm looking for a medium size (3-4") lock knife for general farm use and small game hunting. I bought a buck 112 but it was a little on the small size and i think a buck 110 will be too heavy to be in my jacket pocket all day. I'd like to keep it traditional if possible but im open to anything. Thanks
>>
>>702743
The buck 110 will do you fine. The weight difference between the 110 and 112 is less than two ounces and it should come with a leather sheath so if you can wear it on your hip if you are truly concerned about it weighing too much in your pocket. If you want to do a weight comparison at home find something that weighs eight ounces ( which is a bit more than the 110 ) and stuff it in your pocket. Then go walk around with it for a day and see if it was a huge difference or not.

It is also worth mentioning that the 112 has a three inch blade which means you won't get in trouble if it is in your pocket should you wind up getting searched by a cop in a diner or a hospital. the 110 on the other hand could get you in a lot of trouble in some states given the blade is over three inches which classifies it as a weapon in those states. Be sure to check your local knife laws and leave the 110 on the farm if the area you are in ( even if it is outside the U.S. ) considers anything over 3 inches to be a potential weapon.
>>
>>702700
Whatever you say buddy.
>>
>>702679
You can pretend that's what I said all you want. That won't make you right. Sarcasm is a lacking thing on this board. Look at what at the post I replied to originally asked. God forbid I recommend something that gives him more functionality over what he ask for. He wanted tacticool. Any of the BK line knives can do that and give him more bang for the buck than the short fighting style knife. So I recommended the BK2. But that's just my .02.
>>
>>702743
Opinel no9
>>
>>702733
Bahco and mora combo(it doesn't say mora but look at the fucking thing). Well meme'd my friend.
>>
>>702732
They probably are morakniv with a different logo. Companies have been known to do things like that from time to time.
>>
>>702511

Don't get the short, the mk1 is about the same size but its got a better grind and a better handle

Or get the Becker bk17 or the discontinued bk15, they are stronger but not much bigger or heavier. The bk16 would work but it sounds like you'd want a finer tip

Also look at the Ontario sp2 or 499, both were made for pretty much your exact requirements, especially the air force survival knife the 499, cheaper than the kabar too
>>
>>702758
Thanks dude didnt know it was only a 2oz difference
>>
File: OPINELSLIMCHERRYWOODNO10.jpg (87 KB, 2048x459) Image search: [Google]
OPINELSLIMCHERRYWOODNO10.jpg
87 KB, 2048x459
>>702776
NP, but...

>>702765 posted a great knife for what you are looking for, prob better than the Buck. THey also offer more personalization ( your name, the logo of your farm, etc. ) and are worth looking at. I can't speak to the weight differences but they make a good sum of sheaths and are pretty much the Morakniv of folders. I feel the No9 itself may be a bit small but feel their No10 or larger would seemingly fit your needs well enough but you can also get their blades bigger or smaller with a lock down No6. Anything smaller than that is made without a lock. If their regular handles seem to thick for you they do make slim handled knives.

Pic related: Opinel No10 Slim w/ cherrywood handle.
>>
File: OPINELCARBONENO10.jpg (292 KB, 2018x2048) Image search: [Google]
OPINELCARBONENO10.jpg
292 KB, 2018x2048
>>702776
Also wanted to show you a full-handled No10. This one has a Carbon blade ( you can get it in the inox Stainless like the slim in >>702812 ) that is 3 and 15/16ths ( the slim's blade is a full four inches ) of an inch long. If you look on their website you can find some bundles where the knife comes with a sheath although that is typically done for the No8; the blade they clame is the most versatile and is a little over 3 inches long which is just a sliver bigger than your 112. You can buy sheaths separately or pocket the knife.
>>
>>702817
Oops, posted their no8 instead of 10. The dif between them is the size: No8 is 3 and 1/4th inches long instead of being 3 and 15/16th inches.
>>
File: IMG_5825.jpg (1 MB, 3076x2264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5825.jpg
1 MB, 3076x2264
Any of you guys ever had the chance to get your hands on this knife? I had it for about a year now, works really great for batoning and chopping despite the blade length (12 cm). It's the Viper BORR btw, a bit pricey thoug 160€
>>
>>702861
>batoning

thanks for revealing your power level
>>
File: IMG_0789.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0789.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My fallkniven u4 and enzo birk 75.
The u4 is too small to be used for EDC, like cutting hard plastic shells so I'm no longer using it. Got the enzo instead, plus no need to bring a mora to the woods. Should have gotten the smaller enzo, PK 70 though.
>>
>>702758
Fuck you and your fearmonger bullshit no one is gonna get in trouble for that in the states
Fag
>>
>>702817
>>702812
>>702765
Thanks guys these are great
>>
>>702511
You dun good anon, solid choice. I would also consider a blackjack model 7 if you want tacticool with a touch of class.
>>
>>702514
BK2 is 0.60lbs heavier and 1.25" longer than the BK16 and KA-BAR Short. Since I want something small, I'll rule the BK2 out right here.
Also crossing off the BK7 because it's also heavier and longer.

>>702517
Not a fan of the way Opinel's look. No offense to anyone who likes them. (And I know looks aren't everything (or even really too much of anything when it comes to buying hand tools)).
Will probably get a can of bear spray, though.

>>702522
BK16 and BK17 are promising. Same weight and length as the KA-BAR Short. The BK10 is out for being heavier+longer.

>>702771
Will check out the Mk1.

>>703036
>4x the price
Woah. It's kind of pretty, but I'm not so sure about utility v. cost.
>>
What is /out/'s favorite Mora?

Heavy Duty Companion?
>>
>>703173
As long as it's carbon steel and not stainless.

Fuck stainless
>>
>>703175
Bad experience with Mora's stainless?
>>
>>703176
I've just found stainless to be a pain in the ass to sharpen. Not specifically moras, but in general.
>>
Any recommendations on beginner sharpening tools/stones?
>>
Anyone know how to fix the weird brownish discolouration you get on damascus steel?
>>
>>703173
It doesn't matter, get one of the cheaper ones
>>
File: classic_612.jpg (112 KB, 702x528) Image search: [Google]
classic_612.jpg
112 KB, 702x528
>>703173
Well I bought the Classic 612 and the smaller scaling knife for myself and and one of the light my fires for my son. The scaling knife I won't use much, the blade is too thick and rigid to be super useful on fish but the other two are great to use. Haven't used any others though so it's hard to say what my favourite would be, going on design alone I'd say the Lapplander 95 but it's pricey as shit.
>>
File: IMG_2419.jpg (3 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2419.jpg
3 MB, 4608x3456
>>702511

Any quality skeletonized knife.

Dont ever defend yourself from wild animals with a knife, sharpen a stick or make a club.
>>
File: IMG_2493.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2493.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
>>703173

Military
>>
>>700502
love the blade profile. wharncliffe blade types are something i want to see utilized more
>>
>>703312
I don't think I've ever seen this one before.

Also, nice Busse.
>>
>>701309
stropping with a leather strop impregnated with green cutting compound to finish off the edge works well for me
>>
>>703311

What knife is that? I found some matching knives varyingly labeled harry marauder timberline, but not sure if they're a knock-off of something else.
>>
>>703349

some fedora-tier chris reeve bullshit.
>>
>>703346

It's technically a Frosts, back when they also did outdoors knives.

It's also called the Viking or some shit in later iterations, mine is an old model, probably from the 90's or a bit later.
>>
File: prosol.jpg (39 KB, 800x674) Image search: [Google]
prosol.jpg
39 KB, 800x674
>>703352

lol, thanks
>>
>>703349

Chris Reeve Professional Soldier.

You can spot a shitter if he comments how bad they are, it's the current knife meme.

Check out any quality brand that makes skelly knives; Swamp Rat, Scrapyard, Becker, Knives of Alaska, Chris Reeve, ESEE, etc...
>>
>>703234
Would that knife even fit in that sheath? The finger guard looks like it'd make it impossible.
>>
>>703367

There's a cut-out section on the sheath for the finger guard.
>>
>>703360
The Viking was by far my favorite Mora, the handle is perfect
>>
>>702705
so basically anyone who buys esee and not wrecks and has them replace it a couple of times it is a sucker who supports those who do with his money?
>>
>>703381
Ah didn't notice that at first glance. Thanks
>>
>>701560
Screens of the actual thread?
>>
>>702401
>If you're going to be batoning wood, then the correct angle is for you to stop being a fedora.
kekity kek if i tried battoning with my puukko i'd break it, that's why i carry an axe and i can improvise wedges
>>
>>702433
I'd go with carbon but thats just because i'm a faggot and like my knife to have carbon steel because it develops a patina, but there isn't anything wrong with stainless if it's a good steel
>>
>>702484
Pardon my lack of knowledge in these terms, but what do you mean by "buff it afterwards?
>>
>>702511
Maybe a Mora 2000 because it has the combo grind that is actually really tough and durable and works great for food prep but it also has the scandi grind which is perfect for tactical stick sharpening
>>
>>702732
The bahco 2444 which is in your picture is just a mora companion in stainless. I've had one for 2 years and found it works good except the handle has the stupid texturing which i personally dislike.
>>
>>700576
I'm not sure how reliable that handle will be while /out/ but if it works for you more power to yah
>>
>>701560
>>701563
>>701571
>>701578
>>701581
guys lets just focus on the knifes not the autism ok
>>
>>702983
Not the same anon but I'm not sure why warning him that he could potentially get in trouble is fear mongering. Its a real thing to consider when trying to find the right knife
>>
>>702484

Mate buffing it is effectively just using an even higher grit, which is pretty much agreeing with what I mentioned in my previous post - if you stop at 3000 it won't be mirror.
>>
>>703565
lets focus on not replying to posts made half a week ago
>>
What does /out/ think of the Morakniv Outdoor 2000? It looks like a well-rounded /out/ choice given how the grind changes making it seemingly better for dressing game while still making it a good option for wood carving. pic related; blade also comes in orange and you can buy it bundled with their axe. I've only been able to find the orange bundle on Amazon and Walmart's websites but I do know they make the bundle in military green.
>>
>>703689

Plenty of other choices.

Morakniv is a meme not because they're bad, but because almost eveyone thinks they're the only knives in the style around.

Lurk more
>>
>>702705

I'm gonna say you're retarded. I own about 90% of all esee made, I abuse the shit out of my knives and broken each one at least once. Never had any problems with getting replaced. Fill out the form that takes 20 seconds, mail it and email them a tracking number. Any one who says their warranty is difficult to do, has problems with their customer service, etc, is clearly a faggot who is a liar.

Also I own busse and a swamprat, their warranty is shit compared to esee.
>>
newfag to knives here sorry,

good relatively cheap EDC knife with blade under 4"? is walther silver tac acceptable?
>>
>>703753
Stiletto knives are great and cheap dEpending on the manufacturer and for everydaycarry
>>
>>703753
Some of the knives from Buck will fit the bill and last you a long time. I suppose "cheap" depends on the buyer but I'm just going to assume cheap is anything under $100.00.

Opinel knives are the cheapest I think you'll find in that category and they are a good, quality knife in spite of their low price points. You'll also have the options of carbon or stainless for your blades and personalizing them is very affordable. Without personalizations you can expect to pay around $30.00 ( most will be under that mark but if you order from Opinel's website some models are a bit more or if you have some cheaper ones personalized you may pay more ) and hopefully that will fit your budget.
>>
>>703764
shit forgot to respond

stilettos are banned where I live
what are general manufacturers to avoid?

>>703773
thanks a bunch mate, I'll look up some right now
>>
>>703774
Avoid Gerber. They used to make great products but somewhere along the line they started doing a lot worse and it shows in their products. The fact they also aligned themselves with Bear Grylls in spite of the fact he was exposed as a fraud just shows they can't be trusted.
>>
>>703787
cheers anon
>>
>>703774

SOG, cheap Cold Steel, Mtech, BudK, SOG

did I mention SOG?

Also SOG
>>
>>703787

That's because Gerber was sold and is now owned by Fiskars
>>
>>703800
thanks! I'll go buy SOG right away
>>
File: sex.jpg (55 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
55 KB, 640x480
>>703802

But remember, only old SOG, if you can afford it.
>>
File: ScSlashOutSlashDoorsmenPatch.png (240 KB, 2001x2018) Image search: [Google]
ScSlashOutSlashDoorsmenPatch.png
240 KB, 2001x2018
>>703801
That explains so much. Your answer gets my seal of approval.
>>
>>703753
Kershaw Leek, Kershaw Skyline (fast opening flippers, decent knives)

Spyderco Delica 4 or Endura 4 (incredible slicer, very lightweight)
>>
>>703811
god damn those kershaws are hot as fuck
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.