[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/HG/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151126_114430-1.jpg (429 KB, 1008x1229) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_114430-1.jpg
429 KB, 1008x1229
Can we has a homeless general thread, /out/?
>>
FUUUUCK
NO MORE, STOP IT
5 HOMELESS THREADS FOR REAL YOU FUCKING FUCKS
>>
>>691413
How about you request your own board?
Homeless is not /out
Nothing about it is /out
>>
>>691418
it is /out/ as fuck you dumb faggot
these retards making 6 homeless threads at once helps no one
fuck you OP
>>
>>691420
No it's not, you make being homeless sound like it's a badge of honor. This is NOT the case.
>>
>>691421
yes it is, shows everyone that some people aren't braindead yups like all you jaded old buttfuckers here at /out/ and live happy, rewarding lives without subscribing to consumer bullshit and market economy
nothing excuses OP for being such a faggot though
>>
Being homeless is like a goal or something.
>>
Is homeless the new knife?
>>
>>691430
I came here to post this
>>
>>691430
homeless = mora baby
homeless != /out

sue I get it, your outside, you have moved outside the capitalistic system. Problem with you theory is one has nothing to do with the other.
Sitting in a drainage ditch eating beans and bumming for $ is a far cry from seeing the beauty that is /out and the world has to offer.
>>
>>691432
> me too, me too!

I see what you trying to did there.
>>
>>691433
Homeless people get beans?

I'm in!

W-wait...
>>
>>691433
that's the best part though because you tired old faggots always say some irrelevant shit like that
>everyone who is homeless is a destitute bum
>everyone who is homeless wastes all their time
you guys are the fucking worst
>>
>>691442
> you tired old faggots
> you

Nice stereotyping generalizationing there, destitute bum.
>>
>>691449
yes, you tired old faggots
you shitpost the same crap every thread
you come in every homeless thread just to whine and bitch and moan and preach your ignorant shit for ever and ever thats what makes you tired, you're wrong about everything you say and don't give a fuck about the truth which makes you a faggot, you're arrogant and jaded which makes you old
tired, old, faggots, you guys
>>
>>691452
I haven't shitposted itt, so that makes you wrong about everything, doesn't it?

I am correct you are or were homeless?

And now you're not, so having a home to go home to is better, correct?

Just like steak is better than beans, correct?
>>
>>691442
Have you ever thought of getting a job and contributing to society?

I've known one person who was homeless by choice. He enjoyed it, he traveled. He has ridden his bike to all 4 corner states of the US.
He was extremely intelligent. From him I know quite a bit about life as a homeless.

My suggestion would be to give up the drugs & drinking, stop smoking, start working and have some self respect.

I also understand there are people who are homeless due to events completely out of their control. For those I have compassion.

I have not seen one thread posted on /out from someone who was homeless from the latter.
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 180x279) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 180x279
>>691452
>>
>>691414
>>691430
>>691432
It is a failed reddit raid, don't give it a second though, just hide the thread.
>>
>>691462
Plez stay on topic?
>>
Is /out/ mostly homeless?
>>
>>691500
No. There's 2 bums here who shit all over
>>
>>691500
I am. Vancouver island here. I work sometimes but still have managed to avoid paying for rent for the better part of 4 years
>>
>>691507
Don't you get wet inna rain?

Do you have an RV or camper truck?
>>
>>691515
I uhh....I'd rather not say :(
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-18-18-41-52.png (238 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-18-18-41-52.png
238 KB, 480x320
>>691541
Well, cause owning an RV/camper isn't really homeless, imo.

That's just full time rubber tramp. Which seems pretty cool!
>>
>>691550
That car doesn't exist any longer, Bubba painted over it.
So sad

BTW reddit, you kinda suck at raids, the posts are pretty easy to tell which are yours and which are not and the responding to your own is cute but I don't think chan is buying it.
>>
>>691559
Wtf are you typing about?
>>
>>691565
lulz, I never opened the picture and thought that was the General Lee from the thumbnail
>>
>>691433
this is what hikers actually think. like the outdoors is some taboo that noone else partakes in except their little online community. like outside is the unusual, unnatural thing that needs privy to partake in (which isnt untrue, but my point is clear)
>>
>>691571
/out doesn't go out. We just type about it.
remember rule # 1

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>Homeless people steal.
>Homeless people are thieves.
>Homeless people are drity.

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
>>691583
you are supporting your opposition through lack of merit
>>
>>691591
So, you can't.
>>
Why are there so many homeless failures on this board? You've got a strong back get a job.
>>
>>691504
where did they get the computers? Probably stole them eh.
>>
>>691671
Stolen cell phones with no service mooching free wifi from McDonald's.
>>
>>691457

I was replaced by a robot. It's only a matter of time until you are too.
>>
>>691683
not likely, I am a lawyer.
>>
>>691515
That wasn't me who responded with>>691541

I use a tarp year round, it keeps me reasonably dry. I'm not always on the island. Been all over USA and canada
>>
>>691696
> tarp year round

Well, there you go!
>>
>>692021
Well if I needed to replace it with something better i would have, but so far so good
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.