[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disabilities Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 32
Just curious to see what disabilities /out/ has and what solutions you may have come up with to continue with your activities.
>>
File: potao_scout.jpg (59 KB, 392x498) Image search: [Google]
potao_scout.jpg
59 KB, 392x498
>>681525
/out/ism
>>
missing arm, I use a shooting stick.
>>
I'm a self-diagnosed sociopathic schizophrenic otherkin transgender transfat atheist feminist
>>
>>681525
Type 1 diabetic. I just need to keep my insulin in a cooler desu. It's not that bad, it just means I could only survive maybe a year tops if I had to bug/out/
>>
>>681525

I'm a woman
>>
>>681633
+1
>>
>>681622
How do you keep it cool?

Lol captcha: choose all the cookies
:(
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 300x225
>>681664
Cooling packs and or rods. I just wrap them together and the insulin stays nice and fresh. If it's winter I sometimes don't bother because it might freeze which is just as bad if not worse that it overheating
>>
Crohn's disease, not bad, just keep toilet paper with me in case I gotta shit
>>
>>681723
So do you shit blood or something?
>>
>>681724
Yea if it's a bad flare up. Most the time its just cramps though. You tend to get over the pain after having it 10 years though
>>
Some pretty bad depression for me
>>
File: latest.png (696 KB, 933x880) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
696 KB, 933x880
>>681525
I got the MS but just diagnosed so it doesn't really mean anything yet. I probably have a few good years before I start losing coordination and shit. By then hopefully they have jetbikes or something
>>
>>681738
Good luck to you bro. Effects everyone different. You may have 15 years before I becomes a real issue. I have a friend with it, she's been diagnosed for 12 years. Still walks and gets around fine. Can't really run, but hell I can't run very great either.

And she's still pretty hot. Gained some weight but it's 100% in her ass, which isn't bad.
>>
OCD

Being out really helps with it actually.
>>
>>681738
Keep active as best you can. Good luck. Luckily there are many advances in medicine.

>>681747
Pics pls
>>
File: portable-sink-2.jpg (6 KB, 200x233) Image search: [Google]
portable-sink-2.jpg
6 KB, 200x233
>>681751
what do you bring a sink with you
>>
>>681761
I mostly have mental compulsions. They calm down while out.
>>
Bedwetting. I have to stop drinking all fluids after 7 or else the night will be too damn cold. Happened once when it was -30 out. Woke up ~1hr after the fact freezing cold and haad to make a huge fire to dry the sleeping mat and myself out.
So goddamn sick of it, but cant fix it
Hold me brehs
>>
>>681765
>hold me

Don't fucking touch me, you're damp
>>
>>681766
:(
>>
>>681765
poor anon. all that lost sleep
>>
>>681769
Honestly, its not about sleep. Ita possible life threatening. I absolutely love winter camping, and often go mountaineering. Its extremely difficult when the temp is so low.
>>
File: Texas-Catheter-1.jpg (6 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
Texas-Catheter-1.jpg
6 KB, 255x255
>>681770
bro bro. bro. texas catheter. get a pack of them. get your life back. especially useful if you hammock as you can just dangle the hose over the edge! or just get a peebag. it'll be like a hot water bottle - turn your cold pee into warmth!
>>
>>681773
Actually a pretty good idea. Never heard of this before. Tyvm anon
Captcha: select all drinks
>>
File: 1443500782431.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1443500782431.png
2 MB, 1280x960
I was diagnosed with manic bipolar depression given by the father who never was in my life. Anxiety. And recently got glasses.
>>
>>681780
Get lasik man. 10/10
Worth the money.
Sorry about the depression tho
>>
Got an autoimmune disease that causes me to have extreme fatigue and debilitating pain. Couldn't even walk or hardly get out of bed for the first 6 months.

Doing a little better now, 3-4 miles is the most I can really do now, and even then sometimes my legs will give out before the end and I'll have to fall over and rest for like an hour.

I used to be really active and I can't do some of my favorite things anymore like whitewater kayaking or skiing, so it's a hard adjustment to make.

At least I'm not stuck in bed all the time right now though. Definitely could be worse.
>>
>>681776
yw anon. best of luck <3
>>
File: PRODISC-L_image1.png (68 KB, 522x336) Image search: [Google]
PRODISC-L_image1.png
68 KB, 522x336
>>681780
Bipolar here too. It's terrible but I love the manic rush I get when I do risky shit.

>>681798
I'm assuming that you're on immunosuppressive stuff. What do you have?
Also assuming you need to go in regularly for your blood counts.

Check my hardware out yo.
>>
File: image.jpg (534 KB, 2681x1412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534 KB, 2681x1412
Epileptic here, take pills twice a day at 8am and 8pm. This keeps me from ever being able to truly living off grid. If shit ever hit the fan I would only last a few months until the pills wore off. That's why I chose a shitty accounting degree. Because it's safe, guaranteed jobs with medical benefits. Even fucked me on my honeymoon. Got caught in the Bahamas a few extra days when hurricane Sandy hit and shut down the airport. Ran out of meds, no way to get more. Head was bumping those last days and I stayed in the room most of the time. Went to the beach one or twice and had a beer anyway, said fuck it. Still, made me realize damn I gotta have this stuff. Kind of mentally fucks with you though. My pills are $70 a month so I GOTTA have $1.15 every 12 hours to stay alive. Could be worse and don't get me wrong my life is fucking amazing. Just one of those things I know about but keep to myself.
>>
>>681826
The mania aspects scares me man. There is no good part about it for me. I don't want to die.
>>
>>681761
he actually brings everything but the kitchen sink
>>
blind in one eye here. I shoot lefty now and wear safety glasses when fishing. I might need an eye patch later in life which I think could be cool
>>
>>681868
Everyone dies, anon
>>
>>681897
fish hook? ouch. maybe one of patch faggots can make themselves useful and make you a custom /out/ eyepatch patch :)
>>
>>681910
>>681897
I had an awful experience back in the day where I hooked my neighbor/friend real good. Was in his back though, not his eye. Thank god.

>go for a day at the lake with family, rent a row boat to go fishing
>hook caught in lilly, yank it out, comes flying towards the boat
>neighbor is fishing on the other side of the boat with his back turned to me and no shirt on because sunny summer day
>hook goes deep as fuck into him
>have to row like a mile back to the beach, never rowed so hard
>kid is a minor, so my mom can't take him to the hospital
>another hour drive back home with hook embedded in dude's back
They ended up cutting another hole in his skin, and pushing the hook all the way through so the barb didn't rip him up. I think that dude has been to the ER 3 times in his whole life (he's 24 or so now), and every time it was when he was hanging out with me.
>>
>>681857
On tons of morphine and oxy for my back. I've learned to have an emergency supply. Been burned too many times through no fault of my own; just bullshit insurance miscommunication or even snowstorms where I can't pick up my rx or meds.
I'd be fucked in a shit-hits-the-fan scenario.

>>681868
The fucked up thing is the closer to death I am the more alive I feel.
>>
>>681897
>>681910
fishing sinker came back after line snapped, one in a million shot. just retina damage though so it still looks normal
>>
>>681913
>>kid is a minor, so my mom can't take him to the hospital

That doesn't make any sense faggot. Of course she can bring him. She just can't know any medical stuff because HIPPA. When his parents arrive they'll find out what they need to know.
It's called the emergency room for a fucking reason.

Legit rustled/ 10
>>
>>681956
How long ago did it happen? Any problems with depth perception or whatever when driving or other tasks? If so, does the depth perception thing get better with time?
>>
>>681957
Idk what the rules are with that. Not like he was dying. Also it wasn't that far of a ride to get him back where his dad could be there. Whatever.
>>
>>681959
You don't even notice after a while. I can still shoot/catch a football/hit a baseball/drive fine, maybe because there is still a very small amount of peripheral vision left there

however if you toss me a soda from 3 feet away, there is a 1/4 chance of me catching it
>>
>>681970
Bad news, guy. It must be on the side where you're blinded so you didn't notice, but your left leg is gone too.
>>
>>681525
I remember an anon posted on a thread like this about having anal leakage.
>>
File: fear.jpg (19 KB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
19 KB, 191x200
>>681978
oh shit!
>>
>>681978
Damn, this guy is falling apart
>>
>>681978

Reminded me of Lowly the worm from The World of Richard Scarry.

Loved his apple car.
>>
>>682239
>Richard Scarry
One of the best
>>
Anxiety, I hate seeing anyone else when i'm out. I try to convince myself to not care about other people but it hasn't worked so far.
>>
>>682507
You don't take anything for it? If your anxiety is bad enough you should see a Dr
>>
>>681738
>By then hopefully they have jetbikes or something

I think it would be more reasonable to hope for a cure for MS...
>>
>>681897

Also (legally) blind in my right eye, although from birth, not accident. Back when I was younger they thought they could fix my eye by making me wear patches over my good eye. Aside from a great deal or kids being kids, it had overall no effect as far as improving my eye, so the decision was made to let it go.

let me assure you patches are fucking terrible.

>>681913

Why didn't you just push the hook out? I got a hook stuck in my arm just about as deep as you could get the thing, and grandpa just took some pliers and twisted the point out of the skin and pulled it through. he told me if mom asked how i got those marks its a snake bite (mom was bit by a snake when she was little and freaks out about snake bites now)

>>681952
>the closer to death I am the more alive I feel
I know that feel. I have the reputation for doing stupid/dangerous shit, and people always ask me what the fuck I was thinking, you just can't explain to them the way it feels to go jumping into a creek with 13 feet of raging floodwater in it, or playing slap the bull with your neighbors bison.

Whats the greatest thing you've ever done?
>>
File: 1366158616455.png (16 KB, 265x307) Image search: [Google]
1366158616455.png
16 KB, 265x307
>>682573
b-but i want jetbikes anon why can't i have a jetbike
>>
>>682734
>patches are fucking terrible
unless you're a pirate, which it appears, you are not.
>>
File: need_dat_patch.gif (2 MB, 558x268) Image search: [Google]
need_dat_patch.gif
2 MB, 558x268
>>682734
>>682763
I had to do the eyepatch bollschitt as a kid too. My parents were too fucking cheep to get actual medical eyepatches so i had to wear a pirate costume eyepatch - every day, to school. i got made fun of mercilessly.

this has been a true story recounting anon's pain
>>
>>681913
>not flattening the barbs
shit-tier angler detected
>>
>>681962
>rules
Jesus fucking fuck. Are you insane? Rules? If you go to the emergency room and need treatment the doctors will treat you. It doesn't matter if you were thrown into the street in front of the door or dropped off by fucking Santa Claus. Are you actually this stupid? Fucking attention whoring tripsfags. Jesus.
>>
>>681525
Where's the bacon check in?
>>
File: 4U.jpg (696 KB, 1805x1965) Image search: [Google]
4U.jpg
696 KB, 1805x1965
>>682804
snorkeling,, is realy out., running the gauntlet of kids was danger.
,,dont feel up to the level in thisthread., just a quadraplegic.
,its all in the brain(mostly),, how many Cango?, how many Didgo, today?,
,,, every ride,, facedeath.,glory.
, but,, what would you, give,, to lift your arms,, and FLY?!
>>
File: innout.jpg (381 KB, 2049x897) Image search: [Google]
innout.jpg
381 KB, 2049x897
any Tard can snorkl.,,Cheap!
,soclose, soneglectied.
,,, live by ocean and Not have flippers?
, its a planet where you lift up your arms,, and FLY!, aliens have tenticals. , aliens have eyes on stalks, Complex eyes!
,,,i,, have a mask and snorkl,, talismans.
>>
File: time.jpg (29 KB, 446x357) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
29 KB, 446x357
>>682836
>>682849
>>
Irritable bowel syndrome, they looked up my butt, down my throat and with an x-ray and found nothing damning. Which was good because I didn't want to have fucking cancer or something but now I have no idea how to handle this.

Basicly at any moment I might have to take a shit. If I have the iron will of all the gods with me I can maybe hold it off for 5-10 minutes but usually I pretty much have to go within 60 seconds or it'll be running down my pant leg.

Doctor prescribed me a high fiber diet which I feel like I already get a decent amount. I've been carefully watching my intake though and seen no improvements. I hate having to carry TP with me everywhere and it makes my weekend /out/ job harder.
>>
>>682862
Do you drink a lot?

Too much booze will do it to you
>>
>>682864
I don't, although it seems to make it worse. I've planned to cut out drinking entirely although I'm certain it's not the primary cause.
>>
File: aaaples.jpg (1 MB, 2729x2154) Image search: [Google]
aaaples.jpg
1 MB, 2729x2154
>>682862
HFCS. HighFructoseCornSyrp!,
,, STOPIT!, never again., why notry?
, and to bolster my positin,, drink Hempoilots!
,,,,>>682859
ya, Mom.

>>682862
,,, now you learn,, why Scots wear kilts!
>>
>>681525
I hav severe autism
It prevents me from having fun or discussing things of a trivial/unserious nature
>>
>>681766
Top kek
>>
>>682862
Have you tried an elimination diet?

Basically you eliminate any and all foods that have a chance of causing bowels problems, and only eat rice, potatoes, meat (not shellfish), and dark leafy greens like kale, spinach, broccoli, etc. because these have almost zero chance of causing problems. Then you keep meticulous records while you slowly add back foods like wheat, eggplant,tomatoes, beans, etc. Add back only one or two foods at a time for a week before adding more if you don't have problems.

Through this process of elimination I found that wheat and beans fuck my g.I. tract up, even though I never saw a quick instant correlation before. I also take a lot of probiotics now. The combination of these has mostly cured my IBS. Good luck.
>>
>>682734
>Whats the greatest thing you've ever done?

My drug is speed. Not just driving/riding in a strait line but cornering and breaking HARD
>>
>>681723
Me too. Tp is a must being out
>>
>>682764
Fuck your parents for that. And I'd imagine a cheap patch would be painful on skin.

>>682804
You just had to summon him didn't you?

>>682862
Get yourself a good gastroenterologist.

>>682891
I don't even get what you're trying to say half the time. Your dedication to your post "format" makes you a world class shitposter.
>>682909
Can't be as bad as baconrider
>>
Osteopetrosis. Shit Sucks but can't do anything about it so whatever
>>
>>681525
prolapsed discs at L4 & L5 ( iirc) and damage to femoral nerve following a workplace accident

I've also developed depression/anxiety/ fear of crowds as a result, I need meds to function physically and mentally now, and I only rally can walk in 100m burst with the aid of a cane before I need to stop

desu my friend it's hard going. It's taken me nearly 5 damn years to get to the point where I semi /out/ as often as I can. it's normally short hikes, or crafty fishing- a far cry from the hill walking/scuba I used to enjoy but at least it's something.

In fairness though it's taught me a lot.

First up don't fucking quit! This is mega important. You might not be up to climbing K2, but you might be able to see what's on the other side of that hill if youre determined enough

Second up. I used to lug waaaaay too much gear. I'm not a gram pinching ultralight geardo, but I have downed my pack weight to at least 1/5 of what it was for a dayhike.

Third up. Plan more- because no things could easily go tits up for me, and I'd end up stranded, benighted or otherwise in a less than life threatening but embarrassing as you'd need help to get out of there situation I plan a lot more now and leave far far less to chance so this doesn't happen.

Fourth up. My buddies didn't mind toning down to accommodate my newfound cripplehood. IN fairness my friends have been great about things we don't do the crazy stuff we used to, and they are more than willing to take it easy, let me set the pace and just chill out for an evening, and cook breakfast before we all go home
>>
File: 2875.jpg (88 KB, 670x426) Image search: [Google]
2875.jpg
88 KB, 670x426
I can't ride a saddle bike any more so now I ride a recumbent .
>>
>>684063
that can't be real. If it is I fucking want one
>>
File: slide.jpg (857 KB, 1383x1037) Image search: [Google]
slide.jpg
857 KB, 1383x1037
>>
>>681528
underated, gave me a giggle
>>
I'm partially deaf from childhood ear trauma, but I just try to be more aware when I'm hiking/camping by not distracting myself with other shit and I'm thinking of getting a dog
>>
*social disability
>>
>>681525
Dropfoot because even the best doctors fuck up royally sometimes. I have no sensation below my knee in one of my legs. I just hike on and say fuck it. Wear good supportive boots and watch my step a little more carefully.
>>
File: equipment_image014.jpg (17 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
equipment_image014.jpg
17 KB, 300x207
>>684197
Of course it's real. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recumbent_bicycle
They are very comfortable and great for long trips.
>>
File: plcobbles.jpg (36 KB, 550x411) Image search: [Google]
plcobbles.jpg
36 KB, 550x411
>>685583
>>684197
>>
File: 3.jpg (668 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
668 KB, 1024x768
>>685585
>>685583
>>
File: Cycling_loaded_Bacchetta.jpg (244 KB, 900x685) Image search: [Google]
Cycling_loaded_Bacchetta.jpg
244 KB, 900x685
>>685587
>>685585
>>685583
You can also get one with above steering if you like. There are a ton of different models
>>
20/450+

I bumble around in the blurry maze of the forest
Im surprised I havent got lost
Thank you speaking GPS that leads to my house
>>
>>681566
>feminist
kill yourself there is no cure
>>
>>682891
>>682849
you're writing like a skinwalker would talk.
>>
>>681525
Got married and had a kid. Still looking for solutions.
>>
File: subb.jpg (25 KB, 400x238) Image search: [Google]
subb.jpg
25 KB, 400x238
sealskin.
>>
>>682780
Fuck off, Pepsi's one of the good ones. You wanna bitch about somebody, go find bugguy.
>>
File: 1454489585500.gif (969 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1454489585500.gif
969 KB, 500x300
>>685820
i would't worry about it.
>>
>>681525
I have no arms or legs, I just get taken in a backpack with my head poking out. It's comfy and fun.
>>
I live in western Europe.
>>
>>684063
>all that shit you can take with you

I can't believe I have never looked into this more and I use a bike on a daily basis.
It looks really comfortable too.
I've also been looking at bike trailers but it just seems annoying.
>>
>>685588
Virginity, it's a lifestyle.
>>686175
Kek
I had the funniest mental image when I read this
>>
>>685588
This one I get given the pedal and steering positions.
>>685583
>>685587
>>685585
These 3 don't look like they'd work, to me at least.
>>
>>687053
What gives you the idea that they wouldn't work?
>>
>>687084
The leg/body position and at least one of them looks like the steering is below the knees.
I'd really have to see them IRL or better yet ride one.
>>
File: floaters.jpg (735 KB, 1287x965) Image search: [Google]
floaters.jpg
735 KB, 1287x965
>>
File: homeshell.jpg (166 KB, 702x540) Image search: [Google]
homeshell.jpg
166 KB, 702x540
>>685916
>>
I have Sensory Integration Disorder. It effects my balance (among other things).
Yes, I'm that person who hikes flat ground with poles.
I need them, don't judge.
>>
Scoliosis. I know it's not that big of a deal in comparison to other disabilities, but it does effect any physical activity I engage in. I can't go for longer than an hour without my back hurting, and distracting me from the experience. Painkillers and P.T. are the only things I have/can try to minimize the pain.
>>
File: DSC00347.jpg (4 MB, 5184x3888) Image search: [Google]
DSC00347.jpg
4 MB, 5184x3888
>>683884
well i guess il bump the thread with more info

cause ive been in a wheelchair so much one of my legs is longer then the other

and my hips start hurting if i over exert myself. but in a potentially painful way it teaches to always trim the fat of my kit and carry as light a load as possible.

but it does leave me with the all too real thread of bone breakage while /out/ its horrible if you think about it, one of my doctors once summed it up the best " if you of your friends twists his ancle a bit. ... that would've been a broken leg for you" . . . i pretend he was overexeagerating

but, it serves as a supreme reminder to take every damn opportunity to get /out/ i get. ive already had maeby 3 years totalt in a wheelchair and i mean to get atleast double that outdoors.

rambling drunk-post i know but what else to spark some life into the thread then an overlong meaningless post by a Tripfag

well if i was ever going to post a post on some of my breaks here it might as well be covered in Granfors and mora´s. just look at all those dark lines where its supposed to be white on the bone
>>
>>687090
Watch this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkwzcPhyNvw
>>
>>691148
Serious back pain is no joke anon. It's driven me to contemplate ending it all. There were times pain meds would do nothing. I'd pop oxy or morphine like candy and I'd still be curled up in a ball.
>>
>>691250
What's your disability?
>>
Tldr, wtf itt?

Bunch of damn crybabies and onelegged niggers trying to go hiking without shitting on themselves!
>>
>>691411
I don't shit on myself, that's what the rivers are for :^)
>>
>>691407
Osteopetrosis
>>
>>681780
Me too + PTSD and minus the glasses. Like someone else said, being out helps my condition.
>>
i was born with homosexuality
>>
>>691411
I'm sorry man, this thread is for physical disabilities; you'll have to discuss your mental retardation in a new thread.
>>
>>682734
Me too, though I had a retinal detachment for unknown reasons.
Legally blind in my right eye, had to learn to shoot lefty. At least I've got enough depth perception to drive and not break my hand every time I reach for a doorknob.

If it ever comes down to it, I don't think I'd go through with the surgery again. Stitches in the eyeball suck, 2 months of constant headaches because of the dilation eye drops sucks almost as much, and spending 6 months with a metallic taste in your mouth because of the steroid eye drops is no fun.
Also, I had to sleep with an eye shield taped to my head with a ton of gauze to catch the tears from the whole 'stiches on the eyeball' thing, and I had a bad case of runny nose.

On the interesting side, rapid rises or falls in the air pressure causes my eye to itch or hurt, respectively.
>>
File: Bahhhhd.jpg (2 MB, 2481x1565) Image search: [Google]
Bahhhhd.jpg
2 MB, 2481x1565
>>
I can't speak so I carry around a paper tablet where I write for people.

>learn sign language

Nope.
>>
Astigmatism in both eyes. Literally Velma tier.
Other than that, I haven't had a medical check up since I was 11, so as far as I know I'm fine.
>>
>>693838
>Literally Velma tier.
Kek, sorry m8 but that was funny.

I have very mild astigmatism but I've noticed it getting worse. My glasses barely do anything.
Faces are what I have trouble seeing the most when at a distance.

And if you can go get a checkup, it may save your life.
>>693827
I was at a bar once and three hot as fuck deaf chicks were signing. I really wished I knew at least a modicum of sign. I'd fuck a deaf chick.
>>
>>684298
rip that guy if he ever has to brake in a slight hurry over 12 mph
>>
>>681622
Same boat brother
>>
File: 250px-Raynaud_phenomenon.jpg (10 KB, 250x108) Image search: [Google]
250px-Raynaud_phenomenon.jpg
10 KB, 250x108
>be from Southern Spain
>like cold weather and thinking about moving to a Northern European country where the Word job has actually a meaning and enjoy those long winters
>start having Raynaud's síndrome

just fuck my shit up
>>
>>695437
Wew lad
That's crazy.
>>
I'm deaf. Luckily I live in an area without any large predators to watch out for.
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.