[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's 65 degrees today. I'm probably alone. How are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: giphy (2).gif (312 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
312 KB, 267x199
It's 65 degrees today. I'm probably alone.

How are you people that get seasons doing?
>>
File: IMG_20160125_144749.jpg (2 MB, 2920x2217) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160125_144749.jpg
2 MB, 2920x2217
Pretty great. It's going to be really clear tomorrow and I traded shifts so I can get some morning skiing in.
>>
>>673780
I'm ok. I can tolerte winter for another couple weeks. By march I'm absolutely batshit crazy and usually it doesn't become spring-like until late april, unless we get lucky. I also just lost my job so, bring on the bleak. Th-thanks for asking OP.

https://youtu.be/399URurW4Yg
>>
Forecast says it's ~40 right now which means it's actually about 30-35.

>tfw you live in Pueblo and don't get snow
I miss it.
>>
I guess I'm the only one.
>>
>>673780
2 feet of snow and -2F 2 days ago.

55F today and sunny.
>>
>>673790

Where are you?
>>
53°f and sunny here in tacoma WA. plannin on hittin up snek lake and smoking a blunt with a hobo
>>
I guess I'm the only one who didn't get snow
>>
>>673793
>snek lek
neato
>smoking a blunt with a hobo
ugh, not neato
>>
Just got rekt by winter storm jonas. Went hiking during the worst of it, which was pretty excruciating. Other than that its been two days straight of snow shoveling.
>>
>>673801
Man it's so nice to live in MA and not get fukt by a snow storm for once. I had to shovel for like 15mins and it was just to tidy up. We got like 2".
>>
Am I the only one who didn't get snow?
>>
>>673806
we have anons from all over the world here, plus mexico, so i'm sure you aren't the only one
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>673780
It was beautiful today, and the largemouth are liking this cooler water as well.
>>
>>673793
Where is snake lake? I live by kapowsin lake and have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>673780
I shovelled snow Friday every few hours. Did it again Saturday but gave up early because it was coming down heavier and the winds had picked up. Shovelled more again yesterday, but also built a snowman. I'm starting to think I'm the only one who has. Ran the roads a bit for work today and didn't see a single other one so far. Don't know what's wrong with kids these days. Addicted to their vidya and allergic to the outdoors I suppose.
>>
>>673818

Where are you?
>>
>>673785
you sound like me except I want it to get cold instead of being below freezing for one week and then back to 60's
>>
>>673825
Maryland. Went through portions of Charles, St. Mary's and Calvert Counties today and didn't see a single snowman in front of any of the houses visible from the main roads. I'm sure if I wasn't on the clock I could've took a joyride and found a couple buried back the neighborhoods around here but it just isn't like it used to be.
>>
It doesn't get that cold in the south, does it?
>>
File: snowie.gif (3 MB, 534x461) Image search: [Google]
snowie.gif
3 MB, 534x461
>>673852
snowmen are a social construct and they represent the same image of white patriarchal figurehead that has been used to oppress women, people of color, and members of LGBT community for decades, if not centuries.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.