[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New host of Dual Survival
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Dual-Survival-Season-Seven-4.jpg (39 KB, 490x499) Image search: [Google]
Dual-Survival-Season-Seven-4.jpg
39 KB, 490x499
The TV show really jumped the shark now. Joe Teti got fired for hurting a dog and Matt Graham said in a Facebook post he's working on a new show, I liked Matt Graham though. Maybe he'll get together with Dave Canterbury.

The 2 new guys just plain old suck. They couldn't even get a fire going "we're gonna die without fire!!!" (thank god their trailer is parked a few feet away) and although I do realize the show is scripted but even the kinda off camera type banter sounds scripted. "Did air escape from your bottom?" "teehee.. it wasn't me, maybe it was an Orca teehee" And the military guy goes overboard with the "is the nature guy serious?" "What a wacky nature man"
>>
I don't get why people watch these shows.
>>
>>666654
I'm just waiting for >666666

Les Stroud is the only one I can watch at all. It's cool when they put him totally outside of his comfort zone in Africa or something.
>>
>>666666
you fucker
>>
>>666666
Useless
>>
>>666672
thank you, guess you'll have to wait for >>777777
:^)
>>
>>666597
the hippie guy looks utter shit to me. matt graham was pretty much introduced as a survivor superman he contributed an awfully little compared to that intro later.
the mil guy here at least kept his composure i have some hopes for him not to suck total ass. i fucking hated teti when he was introduced he came off as an utter fucktard.

as for the first ep i loved how they threw a storm-match into a cave to test for co2 when these things can burn under water pretty much.
they also failed to collect snow for later consumption when they feared dehydration. they should have tried to take some stuffing out of the jacket for dry flammable tinder or use pieces from the backpack too.
i would sooner take off and set my underpants on fire than to give up cause grass is wet.
>>
>>666710
I forgot they had that army guy at first. Then they had that guy Joe and the hippie. So who is left now? Is the hippie dude Cody even doing it anymore?

I never really got into the show.
>>
>>666716
dave canterbury (original mil guy) has a youtube channel.
he has very fucking good videos about all kinds of stuff.
frankly cody can be real annoying dave is better at teaching imo. teti was a fucking sick joke and matt graham can show off but again can't teach for shit (or just faggot teti didn't let him).

just stay away from daves webshop cause it's a huge ripoff. good stuff but way expensive. sure he puts effort into selecting and perfecting and testing them and that comes at a price. good place to fish for ideas tho. his vids are half education half marketing and self-promoting of course but that is kind of how all these youtubers do it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.