[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/ I want to get a backpack but have no idea what and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: piss.png (479 KB, 736x444) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
479 KB, 736x444
Hey /out/ I want to get a backpack but have no idea what and where I should be looking for.

I'd like it to look like someone one would be in public and go to school with but also suitable for the great outdoors.

So which backpack and from where should I order it? Europe btw, would be nice if the website would have other outdoors stuff too.
>>
File: Gay-Outdoors-2.001.jpg (134 KB, 575x265) Image search: [Google]
Gay-Outdoors-2.001.jpg
134 KB, 575x265
>>662837
>>
>>662837
>>
>>662891
So you love him but are unhappy the left isn't as repulsed by him as they are of Hitler because muh rascism?
>>
>>662991
Just how is your post about muh feerings on topic, fag?
>>
>>662837
Jusus fucking cripes man, a swift kick in the ass and he could have ended the worst presidency ever. I have lost any faith may have had in Bear Gryllz
>>
>>662837
>in public and go to school with but also suitable for the great outdoors.

"suitable for the great outdoors" includes a huge, massive range of about a dozen completely different backpacks, none of which are really great for grocery shopping and school.

As you didn't specify any particular activity or volume requirements, I assume you're looking for a casual hiking backbag you can also use for grocery shopping.

Protip:
Literally EVERY SINGLE backpack fulfills those requirements.
Bonus points (from most important to least important) for
>a decent load bearing system (i.e. comfortable shoulder straps and a functional hip belt)
>completely filling it doesn't put pressure on zippers (i.e. there are some compression straps)
>it fits your back and has the volume you want while not being too heavy or too expensive
>you like how it looks

So, think about a price range and size, then go through a couple of your local outdoor, skate, etc stores and try out a couple of backpacks. Don't spend too much money, look for sales and don't try to overdo it with functionality.

Until you have more experience, hiked a lot or started doing a specific activity you don't know what to look for anyway, and would just waste money.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.