[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of this site. Should i do it. Or is t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-16-04-07.png (345 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-16-04-07.png
345 KB, 480x854
What do you guys think of this site. Should i do it. Or is there something better. http://www.battlbox.com/
>>
File: 213213.png (641 KB, 683x742) Image search: [Google]
213213.png
641 KB, 683x742
>>662334
>battlbox.com

Because "http://battlebox.com/" was already taken.
>>
no. its a shitty wannabe loot crate
>>
It's just a gimmick. Save the money and buy yourself something g every month. That way you don't get 20 packets of seeds one month and a cheesy fire starter the next.

Look at the previous contents of battlboxes, they aren't that good of stuff.
>>
People that make money selling shit like this ought to be lanced through the stomach. People susceptible to their marketing deserve to loss their money.
>>
>>662345
Yeah i guess your right what should i start off with.
>>
>>662334
I think you need to stand up, walk away from your computer and seriously think about your life for a while.
>>
>>662377
Ok and why i have the money. I wanna start learning to camp. Because ive always wanted too, and with the direction the usa has been going i wanna be able to go to woods and fiish and live.
>>
>>662406
>with the direction the usa has been going
I second >>662377, walk away and think.
>>
>>662413
Thats why im here asking.
>>
>>662416
How is "walk away from the computer and reevaluate your life" the reason why you're asking here?

The page you linked is a gimmick. Deeper than that, survival and tactical gear is a gimmick. If you are worried about the way the US is going then put that money towards some textbooks and educate yourself so you don't get pushed out of the comfy middle class.
>>
Go to your nearest mega-mart.
Buy a tent, a sleeping bag, a foam pad, a pocket knife, a hatchet and a fishing pole.

You now have everything you need to start learning camping.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.