[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you faggots are alright so don't go outside tom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 568dc360421ee.image.jpg (231 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
568dc360421ee.image.jpg
231 KB, 1200x900
Some of you faggots are alright so don't go outside tomorrow, or ever, if you live in Idaho. Environmentalists have released weaponized mountain lions with two sets of teeth. They are trained to attack geo poopers, cairn kickers, hammockers and leave no trace fedoras.

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/members/mountain-lion-with-bizarre-deformity-found-in-southeast-idaho/article_bf8320d4-3c5b-5546-ad7d-91c1c702eb47.html
>>
>implying it can trace me when I leave no trace
>>
>>661503
but why would they attack the hammockers? we're like the elves of the camping world. we are one, at peace, with the all the creatures of nature
>>
>>661507
Hammockers girdle trees. That's not cool, plus all the hydrocarbons used in making hammocks cause global warming
>>
File: hm_heh_ha.png (54 KB, 277x800) Image search: [Google]
hm_heh_ha.png
54 KB, 277x800
>>661514
>>
>>661503
Is that a teratoma?

Don't google image search that term, I warned you.
>>
>>661504
this
>>
>>661514
Use straps, not rope.
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 750x1000
>>661503
No match
>>
>>661541
Not as bad as blue waffle.
>>
>>661503
>Some of you faggots are alright
I kek every time I read this part.
>>
>>661503

> OMG- THEY KILLED BUFFY!?!

That cat was known to the locals as "Buffy." She had this thing she did when she attacked some tree-hugger asshole transplant from kalifornistan that first she'd bit off a leg so they wouldn't have any fight left in them, then she'd rip their guts out with that extra jaw by her left ear.

Buffy kept the place safe for Idahoans, so we wouldn't have to put up with the Streissand/Penn asshattery that besieged Coloradofornia.

I'll miss her.

Sleep tight, princess. You will be missed.

> In memoriam- Buffy: 2002-2015
>>
>>663531
>>Buffy the tree-hugger slayer
>>
>>661503
Why not just bodyslam it? OP said nothing about bodyslammers.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.