[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there some many of these mgtow dweebs on this board in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22
File: 14078785598_4cec1cf714_b.jpg (313 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
14078785598_4cec1cf714_b.jpg
313 KB, 683x1024
Why are there some many of these mgtow dweebs on this board in the last year or so?

What happened to joking about plague doctor masks and gihllie suits? What happened to multiple threads of people just posting pictures of their last trip? Why the fuck do so many people think that showing up on this slow ass board and expecting us to point them towards their own local /out/ nirvana when they're based in Xville, Y, USA? What happened to Mora fanaticism being a kind of friendly joke?

Who fucking cares about how women can't baton with their sebenzas??

What the fuck have you people done to this board?
>>
the rest of 4chan discovered us, and brought their laziness, entitlement and misogyny shitposting with them.
>>
File: ptsd.jpg (35 KB, 499x388) Image search: [Google]
ptsd.jpg
35 KB, 499x388
>>659626
>>
>>659626
I blame every faggot trying to be funny and posting ">>>/out/" whenever some other faggot was being stupid

Eventually, it must have stuck and these shitters migrated
>>
File: GIFT.jpg (123 KB, 1050x534) Image search: [Google]
GIFT.jpg
123 KB, 1050x534
>>659609
I say we just start reporting the MGTOW posts/threads and ignoring the dweebs. One of the reasons I think /out/ is such a pleasant board is because outdoor physical activity is healthy for the brain/body and cathartic for whatever causes an otherwise lowkey internet user to act the way they do (see: John Gabriel's Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.)
>>
> never go back

I miss it <wisp>..
>>
This board was created only a few years ago. Whining about what people have done to something so new screams newfag.
>>
>>659689
Being so insensitive towards others screams sociopath.
>>
>>659626
This tbqh senpai.
Mostly /r9k/'s fault.
>>
>>659609
Do you need some attention sugar tits? How about no.
>>
>>659780

Thanks for the bump bitch tits.
>>
>>660012
Rekt.
>>
>>659609
Why don't you like mtgow? Do you hate gay men too? Seems like mgtows don't consume any of the pussy supply if you are a dude into pussy you would like mgtows. Women should like them too because women despise non chads and mtgows won't ever bother trying to be friends on Facebook or date rape them.

Seems win/win/win. I guess haters will hate but I prefer #winning.
>>
>>660031
The complainers are not normal men.
They are women and cucked househusbands.
They do not care about the overall pussy supply because they do not have access to it.
They are bored to death fucking the same woman day in and day out but are locked in because they had kids.
The will remain bitter to those who have freedom.
Soon enough their wives will leave them though and they will have no choice but to see reality.
>>
God only gives a board so many memes.
You need to cherish the ones you have been blessed with.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (326 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
326 KB, 1920x1080
>>659654
>I say we just start reporting the MGTOW posts/threads and ignoring the dweebs.
I've been doing that all along but moderation has become even more lax in the last few months.
>>
>>660109
Maybe its because MGTOW threads do not violate the rules?
How is a thread about a bunch of guys wanting to start a wilderness community not allowed?
>>
>>660109
Why do you keep creating threads bashing men? We don't appreciate your spam. Take it to Reddit they have lots of Feminist crap for you to gorge on you fat cow
>>
>>659609
Well maybe you forgot that before the mgtow threads there was the apocalypse spamming, and before that there was /k/ flooding the board with gun threads and knife threads.

There will always be people accidentally visiting this board, see some retarded and /out/ unrelated but currently hot topic here, and jump the bandwagon until they all get tired of it and go back to their own crappy board. And then something new will come...

So, what's next?
>>
This board is pretty dull without the silly diversions.
Would you rather it was as slow as it was last year this time?
Some of these posters are pretty fucking funny
>>
>>660113
A thread about starting a wilderness community is on topic (just don't throw a hissy fit if someone wants to bring their girlfriend). Flooding the board with /r9k/ bullshit isn't. Pretending that Dick Proenneke wouldn't think MGTOWS were a bunch of candyass pantywaist faggots is just plain funny.

>>660146
I didn't start the thread, and I'm not bashing real men, just whiny manchildren who are afraid of women. If you want a safe space away from the ridicule you deserve, go to cripplechan.

And what do you mean "we"? I was here from day one, it's frogposters who aren't welcome here.
>>
>>660184
MGTOW pls leave
>>
>>660031
>Why don't you like mtgow?

because you're whiny faggots. Nobody would hate you if you just shut up and "went your own way" instead of menstruating your whiny bitterness everywhere.
>>
>>660212
Seems like a lot of the bitterness is people not wanting to hear ideas that offend them.
If you do not like MGTOW /out/ community threads, dont attend them.
>>
>>660196
>just don't throw a hissy fit if someone wants to bring their girlfriend
But the whole point of a MGTOW commune is there are no women there?
What is so tough to understand?
>>
>>660233
Thank God for the hide function, but it's kind of annoying to have to overuse it. Seems to me like you keks would be a lot better served Going Your Own Way somewhere else.

>>660234
>But the whole point of a MGTOW commune is there are no women there?

To put it another way, starting a thread about a wilderness commune is fine, it's when you start attaching a bunch of non-/out/ nonsense to it that it gets annoying. If you want a specifically MGTOW commune rather than something for anyone from /out/, you should go to a MGTOW board for that. Just like anyone wanting a whites-only commune should go to /pol/, a gays-only one to /lgbt/, etc.
>>
>>660269
We will just have to agree to disagree then.
I think this board is the perfect host for the MGTOW commune ideas.
In fact , I cant think of a more perfect fit .
>>
>>660281
Judging by the near-complete lack of progress you guys have made, maybe not. There's another thread up right now asking about your little commune and so far there's no evidence that it's anything other than circlejerking.
>>
>>660286
I dont expect any real progress for another few years.
This is just the very beginning stages.
I dont think this will be taken seriously soon, but eventually I believe we can build a real refuge for anons that dont want the normal existence.
We have to be patient here.

There is money set aside for when the time is right.
>>
>>660288
Sure, sure. By all means, keep dreaming. So have you decided on Colorado or refurbishing the theme park yet?
>>
>>660281
I'm with the other guy. Go be bitter about your interpersonal relationships somewhere else.
>>
>>660196
Women ruin every activity they become involved in. And in this case they have no interest in outdoor activities except to get attention.

No matter how much you try to shame us it won't change the essence of females which can be distilled into one word. Repulsive.

No brakes on the Mgtow train
>>
>>660297
Nice projecting. Mgtow by definition doesn't want and according to parasitic cunts never had a relationship. Stop harrassing and shame raping us you degenerate slut
>>
>>660311
>>660314
So, Colorado or theme park?
>>
>>660328
Thanks for your fake interest anon.
We are a long way from that sort of decision.
Thanks for being patient.
>>
>>660328
Given that we are men and not parasites the answer is Colorado, theme park and millions of other locations you will not be allowed to go. Tata toots
>>
>>660330
So how far do you have to go, buddy? What progress have you made? I mean, it's not like you're pathetic losers incapable of organizing so much as a field trip, right? Give us an estimate of when you'll make that epic decision.
>>
>>660335
>Give us an estimate of when you'll make that epic decision.
I thought I explained, there is no set timeline and we are too far off to estimate.
I do not know how else to explain to you.
You seem to be deliberately obtuse.
>>
>>660339
You said "another few years." How many years? Come on, man. Sure seems like you're making excuses for doing nothing but talking shit. Makes one suspect you're as helpless as the "parasites."
>>
Because part of MGTOW ideology is a form of pseudo-masculinity that stems from an exaggerated nostalgia. the biggest PR issue that MGTOWs face is that none of them are really prime examples of successful and competent men. They tend to be overweight, have no real career prospects, and choose questionable tastes in headwear. How are you going to convince a bunch of high school "nice guys" who just got rejected to prom to join you, if your life is literally worse looking than theirs? How do you convince young men to go their own way, when clearly the only way you've gone is into your parents' basement? You find some gimmicky "manly" activity. Fitness requires too much self discipline, education and worldliness is too liberal, most other "manly hobbies" just require too much skill and effort; and so for some reason they all flocked to the outdoors and homesteading as their justification of masculinity.

TL;DR the outdoors has always been a very respectable hobby, and can be considered "masculine" and so MGTOW flocked to it because they think it will make them better men and not just bitter children.
>>
>>660346
You sure do enjoy shaming people anon.
quite a skill you have there.
>>
>>659626
This. /fit/ is becoming more and more ruined every day by them. Worst of all is the cuck meme

>you like something I don't, or have a differing opinion from mine
>therefore your female companion is having intercourse with well endowed african americans

Containment boards need to do their job better.
>>
>>660330
> we

Dream on.
>>
>>660355
>mgtow pr issues

Why does a guy doing his own thing need a public relations spokesman?
>>
>>659626
This
A million times
>>
>>660357
>unorganized beta virgin males who will never get pussy are taking over everywhere

Beta uprising bitches. Deal with it
>>
>>660394
If you don't need PR then how about you stop shitting up this board with your stupid fucking going-nowhere commune ideas? Your homesteading knowledge is obviously limited to a folder full of infographics that have been posted on /k/ for over half a decade, and then reposted here by neckbeard "survivalists". Shit ain't gonna happen you fucking faggot.
>>
>>660635
They totally know what they're doing anon, they'll have something ready in "another few years." What a plan, eh? Sure inspires a lot of confidence, no doubt they'll show all of us "manginas" and "parasites" what-for any day now. Maybe if they keep reposting pictures of him, they'll even be able to convince themselves Dick Proenneke was one of them!
>>
>>660355
This. Love going out with my /fit/ as fuck girl. Watching her traverse hardy Australian bush land with her tiny lorna Jane pants and help carry our shit is an awsome time.

The guys who complain about 'hur dur womenz' are the equivalent but happen to have a cock. Vacuous, useless and pathetic.
>>
>>660355
>MGTOW
these morons are basically the male version of people who think airconditioning is sexist

I guess they are some sort of violent reaction against the retarded-ass ideas of this new branch of tumblr-style femininism, but instead of offering a thought out critique they just do the same as the people they hate

this whole MGTOW thing is basically a ''safe-space'' for men, that is what you are
>>
>>660657
>I don't like women, I'm mgtow

VIRGIN BETA MANCHILD LOSER MUHSOGGYKNEE

>I don't like women, I'm a homo

HOW BRAVE, HERO , RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY
>>
>>660638
>the tens of millions of mgtows are the same person with identical goals

Sounds like you are confusing men and women my mangina equipped friend
>>
>>660694
This
>>
This whole thread
>>>/q/
>>
>>660694
Gay guys don't bitch impotently all day about people they're not interested in (sexually or otherwise) which make them a great deal less annoying than you MGTOW cucks.
>>
>>660708
No, no, I think I've pretty accurately described you fags to be quite honest senpai.
>>
>>660845

>Gay guys interested sexually cucks.

I'm not sure what your deal is but you have sex on the brain. If you are a dude you might consider freeing your mind and joining the MGTOW movement.
>>
It's not like you have to be MGTOW your whole life, you can just check it out for a while and see if it makes sense to you.
A good start would be to dump that gf that you are totally sick of fucking.
You know the best sex was back when you were in love, just pull the bandaid and be done with it.
>>
>>660849
Yeah, bitching about women all day while annoying everyone else with your fantasies about MGTOW communes that never seem to go anywhere sure sounds like freedom to me.
>>
Why all the MGTOW hate on this board?
You guys should be more supportive and less shaming to be honest.
What if it was you that did not have positive interactions with women?
>>
>>660916
>Why all the MGTOW hate on this board?

because it's neither real nor productive. it's just lazy shitposting that bombards any thread that mentions women or children in ANY context.
>>
File: 7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg (21 KB, 306x320) Image search: [Google]
7_allinthefamily_archiecigar1.jpg
21 KB, 306x320
>>660932
>any thread that mentions women or children in ANY context.

But 4chan is not the place for that anon.
This is a male non pc space. It always has been.
You people are trying to make this like any other internet place.
4chan is meant to be an edgy community where ANYTHING goes. This is not the place to talk about your wife and kids.
Its just not.
>>
>>660916
>less shaming
>4chan
>>
>>660692
Air conditioning, maybe.
Pathagrians theorem? Definitely.
>>
>>660916
Sorry you had to deal with that friend there are lots of bitter hamplanets and manginas who white knight for them. Try to ignore them and keep doing your best and stay true to your beliefs
>>
So /out/ has MGTOW.
/an/ has bugguy.
Are there any normal boards left?
>>
File: MGTOW.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>660971
>normal boards

Honestly m8, 4chan is not for you.
>>
>>660971
Try /r/feminism or twoxchromosones
>>
File: 0.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>660984
Wow , just checked that out.
Two things I learned:
Only men can be rapists and only white people can be racist.
I had no idea
>>
>>661595
If you go back again you will learn that white women can't be raped because they are privileged
>>
>>659609
>why are there so many mgtow dweebs and geer-queers

Because all the oldfags who actually leave their houses are all out hiking
>>
>>661779
>manginas with a ball and chain go hiking, I swear it, really they do
>>
>>659626
Pretty much man. Don't forget racism.

4chan has some good communities, but the problem is its anonymity. This is where people go to dump all their crazy opinions because they can't do it in public.
>>
>>660031
"Going their own way" is fine in principle. But it tends to be less about disregarding women/society and more about complaining about women, with undertones of sexual inadequacy.
>>
>>660959
>he said something in support of women, ever
>"WHITE KNIGHT DETECTED"

Please kill yourself. I bet if a girl asked you to jump irl you'd ask how high
>>
>>662007
>the problem is its anonymity.

I don't think you get this place.
What keeps you here?
Sounds like you would be happier on a normal camping forum.
Why do you stay?
>>
>>662007
If you think the anonymity is a bad thing, go post on a forum where you have to register pal.
>>
File: 876rfghjk.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
876rfghjk.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
A lot of you simply don't understand. Not everyone who comes here asking to be pointed towards the outdoors is a MGTOW-type. Think of it from the perspective of someone who has grown up in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, Camden, St. Louis, wherever. These people, for their whole lives, have stared into the face of urban decay. Our streets are covered in filth and liter, and we're powerless to keep them clean because of the savages we must live with.

For those of you who have had the honor and privilege or growing up in a rural area, where its safe to sleep with your door unlocked or send your children outside to play and make memories, we envy you for that. Growing up, my cars were broken into, my bikes stolen, we had to stand up and fight for our small neighborhood, because the onslaught of degeneracy is never ending. You think we could just "avoid" the ghetto? Doesn't fucking work that way when people from the other side rove through our streets in packs looking for anyone or anything that they can rob, loot, deface, or destroy.

Sorry some of us want to get away from this, not everyone has it like you faggots do. It sucks living in a fucking shithole city, you should fucking try it. Pic related.
>>
why all the hate?

if some men want to go their own way, just let them. it's really not that big of a deal.
>>
File: 1452182297011.png (433 KB, 7823x4248) Image search: [Google]
1452182297011.png
433 KB, 7823x4248
>>662022
Because for every manchild that does not accept adult responsibilities , some young woman gets screwed out of a happy life.
Thats why.
>>
File: MenGoingTheirOwnWay.jpg (42 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
MenGoingTheirOwnWay.jpg
42 KB, 500x300
>>660694
have you tried being gay in the South? Unless you live in Austin or Atlanta I promise they don't call you a hero down here.

I suggest that the reason people don't like MGTOW dudes is because those dudes, independent of their ideology, are not very likable. The sort of teflonic identity maneuvering employed by men's rights activist allows them to put that disgust off (at least in their own minds) on an ideology. That this ideology is juvenile is perhaps partly the point; if it were a sound position to inhabit it would be less open to derision, and so attention would fall once again the individual.

tl;dr—MGTOW is the rat king
>>
>>662034
Or could it be that 30 years of feminism has brainwashed people into freaking out at any anti female comment.
>>
>>662019

>Think of it from the perspective of someone who has grown up in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Philly, Detroit, Camden, St. Louis, wherever

Yesssss. We must make this board a safe place for the ethnic group that is afraid of the outdoors and the dark that has never been camping or hiking and never will. Also it would be great to bring their drive by looting culture to Yellowstone.

Yes it will remove actual campers from /out/ and men who want to go their own way and people who just want to learn and fantasize about bushcraft while fondling their batons but think of the great service we will be doing for the voldemorts. Also we need more libraries in Detroit and Baltimore because there is nothing they value more than learning.
>>
>>662026
>>662026

>Because for every manchild that does not accept adult responsibilities , some young woman gets screwed out of an easy life.

Fixed your bait for you so the ladies and detroitians can get it
>>
File: AnActualFemale.jpg (2 MB, 1622x1274) Image search: [Google]
AnActualFemale.jpg
2 MB, 1622x1274
>>662039
Freedom of Speech allows you to voice whatever dumbass opinion might fret through your pretty little head. It does not make that opinion right or you not an asshole for saying it. I've never heard any Men's Rights Activist justification that was at all convincing—it's all schizophrenic logic and supercilious (super-serious?) diatribe. It seems to me that most MGTOW haven't even met that many women, that women to them are all that-bitch-who-was-a-bitch-to-me-in-middle-school, or some mythical ur-slut who they resent for being popular. There are assholes of every gender. That you haven't found a single one who isn't that is female means you haven't tried at all, or that your qualifications are faulty.

There are plenty of men going-their-own-way out there, but none of them call themselves that because they don't need that crutch to feel superior.
>>
>>662048
HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF

THIS IS A BOARD ABOUT FUCKING CAMPING AND HIKING AND HAVING FUCKING FUN OUTSIDE

YES FUN. PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN AND TALK ABOUT THEIR FUN WITH OTHERS THAT FIND IT FUN. JUST FUCK OFF AND LET ME ENJOY SHARING MY FUN EXPERIENCES WITH OTHER ANONS
>>
>>662048
>. I've never heard any Men's Rights Activist justification that was at all convincing—
Tell you what , give this a listen.If you do not find her ideas compelling , you can at least say you heard the best ideas of the movement and found them lacking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlvMAS_20K4
>>
>>662048
fuckin 5 star post anon

>ur-slut
love it
>>
>>662050
damn, somebody got triggered.
>>
The simple fact is there are 3 paths open to men in their 20s right now.
Cucker

cuckee

Opt out

There are really no other options at this time.
>>
>>662050
you seem angry friendo
>>
>>662074

WHATS WRONG WITH BEING A KEK. THATS A COMPLIMENT THAT MEANS YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON WHO LOVES HIS WIFE. LIFE ISNT ALL ABOUT FUN YOU MANCHILDREN. ITS ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY . LEARN IT OR YOU WILL BE VIRGINS FOREVR
>>
>>662007
>problem is its anonymity

Literally go back to Reddit.
>>
>>662048
Love this, thanks anon.
>>
File: MGTOW founders.jpg (239 KB, 1166x444) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW founders.jpg
239 KB, 1166x444
>>662096
These comments are why its not good to encourage women to participate in 4chan boards.
It is why our forefathers chased women out of this space whenever they tried to express themselves here.
>>
>>662103
will you just fuck off
>>
>>662109
Are you saying you actively want women on this board?
>>
>>662111
If it gets rid of you fucks and brings /out/ back to the nice board it used to be, yes
>>
>>662113
Then you are part of the problem and will ruin this place if you get your way.
You are every bit as bad as the leftist californians that move to colorado and try to change the culture.
>>
>>662114
Ok, lets assume I'm not some commie and just your average Anon, what are you honestly hoping to achieve by shitting up my favourite board with ideology I could easily go to /r9k/ or /pol/ to hear?

I like my gf and I like going /out/. Why can I not like both things at once?
>>
>>662119
>>662119
>Why can I not like both things at once?
You can of course.
Just do not bring her around here in any form.
>>
File: TorsoOfAYoungMan.png (1 MB, 813x960) Image search: [Google]
TorsoOfAYoungMan.png
1 MB, 813x960
>>662051
Well, gave it a listen—the whole thing, god help me— and I did not find what she said compelling, and now I can tell people that I've heard the best ideas of the movement and found them lacking.

The kind of masculinity she's talking about actually does hurt men, but not because it's inherently valuable or true—the opposite in fact—because constructed masculinity is the only leg some men have to stand on to look down on others, and when that masculinity is called into question, they are driven back upon themselves and invariably find what's there wanting. This could be an opportunity for personal growth, but that would require humility and hard work, and what distinguishes the Men's Rights Activist is his need to feel superior without resorting to these. It's fitting then that the totemic act of MGTOW is one that requires nothing of them.

And yes there are women out there looking just to get knocked-up or to take advantage of wealthy men; the schizophrenic logic I mentioned earlier comes into play when you make those women a synecdoche for all women, and hallucinate a gyno-cabal against betas. Um-hm.
>>
>>662211
Where did you find anything about men needing to feel superior?
Having self worth is not about feeling superior. You seem to have watched this with your guard up and confirmation bias on full.

Also , pretty much all women have some sense of hypergamy. This is why women do not want to date men with lesser degrees but are quite happy to date men with higher degrees then they have.
Pretty much no one disputes this.
>>
File: TargetWithFourFaces.jpg (132 KB, 695x916) Image search: [Google]
TargetWithFourFaces.jpg
132 KB, 695x916
>>662217
>Where did you find anything about men needing to feel superior?

When she said that she didn't think men were inherently, or felt inherently, superior, and then proceeded to explain that only men value doing things well. When the point this whole argument turns on is that women need someone to marry because most of them can't (or won't) provide for themselves

>hypergamy
because, you know, women aren't told all their life that their value is: a) their beauty b) their children c)who they marry, or anything.

>You seem to have watched this with your guard up and confirmation bias on full.
Nah, I actually really tried to give it a chance—I watched the whole thing after all—but it was nothing I haven't heard before. It's an indefensible position. You want to believe.
>>
>>662231
>When she said that she didn't think men were inherently, or felt inherently, superior

You put the word superior in there anon. She did not.
>>
>>662016
>>662017
I understand it, and I didn't mean to imply anonymity is entirely bad, just that it's the root of bad things.

Anonymity is great when normal people use it. No typical forum bullshit.
>>
>>662120
>>662114
>>662111
Didn't this literally happen on an episode of some children's cartoon? Boys only club?
>>
>>662231
I find it pretty telling that in a video where she is talking about "deferring inherent disposability " and "positive male image" you hear "men feeling superior".

With this filter on , I dont see how you can evaluate new information reliably.
>>
File: GrandmaGatewood.jpg (251 KB, 550x784) Image search: [Google]
GrandmaGatewood.jpg
251 KB, 550x784
>>662299
If you can't pick up on the need to feel superior to women that is inherent in the men's right movement and that video you posted then you lack critical thinking skills. She did not use the word "Superior" (that I remember)—I believe the word she used was 'inferior' directed at 'femininity' i.e. she did not think femininity was inferior to masculinity; she then implied that it was over and over and over (I mean I distinctly remember her saying something about men who act feminine being beneath contempt because they lack a uterus ... yeah.) The upfront denial is import because it lets her off the hook. Your inability to subtext ('inherent diposability' would make you a casualty of masculine standards, not feminine. Feminists have made this point over and over) led you to fall for it.

'positive male image' can be whatever you want by the way: Burt Reynolds, Don Draper, Ignatius J. Reilly, Divine; Masculinity only allows for the first two. So why hate women again? Oh right, because you ain't no sissy. Because you have a penis, and that used to Mean something dammit!
>>
>>662445
Wow, you absolutely failed to grasp any of her points.
You must have been half listening and just getting triggered by taking key sentences way out of context.
I have to say that I am stunned. You completely failed to even understand what she was saying.
You dont even know what to disagree with.
>>
>>660289
Last I heard, they are merging with NAMBLA. NAMBLA already has a site picked out in an undisclosed location somewhere in Central America.
>>
>>659609
OP do you mean that one guy who keeps memeing

have you never been on the internet before
>>
>>659626
>I hate nerds losers and people with wild contrarian opinions

why the fuck do people like you come to this site? have you tried reddit? not even being ironic, did you come here just to complain?
>>
File: 1424115054433.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1424115054433.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>>659626
This.
>>
>>662547
They fucked up. The two original dudes should be walking away with a smile on their face and a fist full of $$$
>>
>>662558
That isn't the point. Who cares about money when your fun in life is ruined by faggots.
>>
>>662547
but 4chan is the original and this entire board is the green and browns

I don't think you actually understand the process that your picture is trying to convey
>>
File: AT.jpg (133 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
AT.jpg
133 KB, 720x960
>>662477
>You dont even know what to disagree with.
You're right lol. There is just too much. You're too much :)

I mean I can't deploy facts or logic because those methods are just not in play here. I only set my sights on the obvious. That lady's whole argument is conjecture, anyway (not one fact but ... OKCupid?), and none of it even touches on my conception of reality; I've known both men and women to ruin relationships/marriages, and fear of abandonment is not a gendered issue. I'm sorry you think men have a monopoly on suffering and that they lack all agency but opting-out—that really is the only way these pat dismissals of women make sense. I guess I just have too many female friends. I know that women have interests, and capacity, and make measurable contributions to Society (and that most of them in my social circle aren't looking for long-term commitments right now either, because of careers/travel/ect..)

I know it's obvious to anybody with interperson skills that relationships require a certain give and take. MGTOW would seem to resent the giving. Fair enough. That quality makes for an awful friend and a worse romantic partner. Go your own way then. Your loss, not ours.

I have one last question: what's ya'll's stance on fags? That's the only reason I even got roped into this pathetic morass. ;)
>>
>>662568
>not one fact but ... OKCupid

Google OK cupid research.
Your making yourself look daft here
>>
File: hydranus.png (31 KB, 1279x833) Image search: [Google]
hydranus.png
31 KB, 1279x833
>>659609
The funny shit happens here all the time, you must be a newfag and a woman/tranny
>>
This post was made by an angry lady.

Reclamation of masculinity is fine and healthy, and if it's /out/doors then it belongs on /out/.

Regardless, you should be happy you are experiencing the final stages of societal collapse, the beautiful ones are here. Men going their own way is better than the actual beautiful ones, autistic retards posting on /r9k/. Board needs to be pruned, but now we're off topic and so is this shit tier thread. Sageru.
>>
>>662114
Yeah no, we had a pretty good board culture before /r9k/ showed up, in your analogy MGTOWs are the "leftists" and /out/ is Colorado.

A more accurate analogy would be misogynist religious conservative Muslims who never bathe or go outdoors moving to Canada or Sweden.
>>
>>662579
misogyny has always been on this site
>>
>>662579
I would much rather hang out with MGTOW /out/landers than lefty feminist apologists any day so no.
>>
File: 1451758019985.jpg (315 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451758019985.jpg
315 KB, 1080x1920
>>662587
>misogyny has always been on this site
This is a fact.
What has not always been on this site is women.
I dont know if they came following /r9k/ or what the fuck but they are ruining this fucking place.
>>
>>662577
Your picture is offensive to gay men with prolapsed rectums and colotomy bags
>>
>>662579
Are you talking about the old r9k or the new Feminist r9k that took over last year? The old board had lots of cool dudes but they didn't seem that outdoorsy as a whole. The Feminist r9k seems to love being /out/ but it seems all man related outings rather than I love gutting a deer stuff. Just a few thoughts from the first poster on this board
>>
>>662587
So has racism, but we still have a "keep /pol/ in /pol/" rule.

>>662591
I'm far from a feminist, but MGTOW sure make it look attractive. At least feminist guys are honest about wanting to crossdress, which is more than you can say for the MGTOW trashbag dude.
>>
>>662591
/out/ was never MGTOW, and cripplechan was made for fags like you

> lefty feminist apologists
True libertarianism judges all people as individuals based on their personal actions and accomplishments, not based on some arbitrary semantic set or statistical or pseudoscientific biological pigeon-hole they happen to be a part of.
>>
>>660357
this might be the most depressing one, in the past couple years esp. of late /fit/ has become complete trash, the good trips gone, the rest are trolls. used to be a halfway decent community
>>
File: Biscotti.jpg (156 KB, 540x707) Image search: [Google]
Biscotti.jpg
156 KB, 540x707
>>662572
>>
>>662755
What brought down fit? Was it the legbeards getting mad because you pretend not to like fat chicks or was it garden variety hamplanets asking about how to cover their lard or the anti shitlord upset that you eat cute animals ?
>>
>>662904
>legbeards
what in heck is that?
>>
>>660916
It has nothing to do with the outdoors. It's belongs on r9k.
>>
>>665415
You're mom belongs on /r9k/
>>
Made this thread and only read the first 4-5 replies.

You guys are fags.

Zozzle.
>>
>>665401

Female equivalent of a neckbeard.

Usually used to describe unattractive tumblrites.
>>
File: 1445952906701.jpg (195 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1445952906701.jpg
195 KB, 1000x750
>>665897
>Zozzle

So you were trolling saying you are anti MGTOW?
>>
>>659626
Pretty spot on, among other things. At the end of the day, they will never experience being out with a cardio bunny babe, smashing her against a tree whilst all she wears is her little Colorado boots and some booty shorts pulled to the side.
>>
>>660031
Because it's not really about being an individual and finding yourself through the outdoors. It's a veil to push childish agenda.
>>
>>660269
Lgbt would be more than happy to have straight, bi, pansexual people though. Their point is tolerance and celebrating differences. Mgtow is excluding others based on social constructs and woo. It's counter productive and ironically undermines what they truly want; women who think and do things because they want too, not because they are told too.
>>
>>662048
True story. /thread. Let's get back to outing!
>>
>>662051
Lol yeah her points kinda sucked and once again mra's are only perpetuating the problems they have inadvertently caused for themselves in the first place.
>>
>>662217
I think anyone who is aware and intelligent sees the inherent advantage of dating someone who is of equal or greater intelligence. It's not a gender thing, it's a smart person thing.
>>
>>660657
im an NZer and this is my goal

>not wanting to explore nature god gave you with a qt
>not hunting and fishing, taking it home and having her cook it up for you
>not fucking her good and proper afterwards

honestly MGTOW is some of the most beta shit ever

>waaaahhhh im scared she might leave me
>waaaahhh she had sex with other guys before she knew i existed
>>
MGTOWs are cucks but so are white knight pussybeggars.

You're all cucks.
>>
>>660288
I read this as a commune for those who want bum other men, did I do it wrong? Plenty of people want a commune outside of regular society but you also want to exclude women which reduces the amount of folk that would be interested by quite a lot.
>>
>>660871
Why do you think we get sick of fucking our SO's? Sex gets better the more you know someone, not worse you fucking numpty. Maybe the degenerate Jew media has melted your fucking mind.
>>
>>662022
Because they are constantly whining if they would just fuck off and go there own way then we wouldn't give them any shit.
>>
>>666278
>Sex gets better the more you know someone
This is only true for the first year of a relationship.
You must be in your first LTR
>>
>>666278
>>666285
>>666354
Cucks

>>666278
Especially you, you're a mega cuck
>>
Jesus these threads make women seem like the more rational gender. Ban mgtow from /out/. If they want to learn more about the outdoors, they can easily do that here without bringing up their cute little ideology.
>>
>>660916
I don't even care that this is bait- your community is nothing more than a band of boys who will likely never accomplish anything; certainly not as a "movement"
>>
Can /r9k/ pls remove the robot so the MGTOW's will go back to their hole?
>>
>>666470
Found the angry virgin.
>>
>>666470
>cucks
I want /tv/ to leave before they JUST this board up
>>
>>666633
Cuck isn't filtered anymore.
Deal.
With.
It.
>>
>>659626
You sound awful butthurt.
>>
>>666553
>>666553
In all honesty, /out/ is far more MGTOW than /r9k/
>>
>>659690
Jesus fucking christ go to reddit you fucking hippie
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.