[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any coyote hunters? What are your strategies? Calls (electric
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Any coyote hunters?

What are your strategies? Calls (electric or not)? Baiting?

Load outs?

what do you do with the remains? Pelts?

Yote hunting general.
>>
Polite bump
>>
One last try
>>
>>656806

I just body slam them.
>>
>>657266

oh.
>>
>>656806
fuckem till they're dead,
say sorry dad,
cry,
cum,
go home.
>>
>>656806
>what do you do with the remains? Pelts?
How about don't go hunting if you have no idea what to do with the animal you kill
>>
Wait for them to show up then hit one with a crossbow bolt.
>>
>what do you do with the remains? Pelts?

For me the joy is in the killing so I just leave it all to rot although I did keep an elk hoof one time
>>
File: 1445779445654.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445779445654.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>658058
>>
File: IMG_0261.jpg (784 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.jpg
784 KB, 2000x1500
>>658058
I am the same way. I use the carcasses as landmarks for my hikes. I love teaching my /out/son how animals decompose. He will soon be a great man like his dad.
>>
Use hog carcass as bait
>>
>tfw I capture entire packs of coyotes at a time and nobody has to get hurt

https://clyp.it/jkqfuqyp
>>
>>658100
The elk is laughing
>>
I use a wounded rabbit call and try to lure them with any kind of meat from my freezer really. It's not a sophisticated method but as long as you're positioned far enough away and there's ample light (hunt during fullish moons), you should be able to see them. .223 is my caliber of choice for the job, but anything bigger is fine too. I've never kept one of their mangy pelts but I guess you could if you want to.
>>
>>658149
Mange is a problem in most western regions. It isn't really a problem in the northeast.
>>
Yeah I got a question for this too, I live in CA and want to hunt coyotes but literally cant find a damn thing about skinning them or even if I have to, I mean I can imagine they want you to just leave the carcass there...
>>
>>659106
>I can't imagine
>>
>>656806
I too like to see the woods as nothing more than a meat corral, fellow patriot! I won't stop until even the bacteria and crabs of the hydrothermal vents are taxidermized and enclosed by barb wire fences! Might as well nail up their crotter carcasses to the fence posts as a trophy, Darla from my local Home Depot says that it makes my 5000 acre patriot compound look darn swell.
>>
>>656806
Loadout
>my hands
>tactical spiked bat
>words of encouragement
What I do
>make freaky noises only humans make
>those dogs get all what the fuck
>call them doggers (that's the dog nigger)
>they attack
>I beat them with my bat in self defense
>wear their skin for days as a natural musk while I fuck their wives
>take home a pupper
>train it to hate it's kind
>masturbate
>cry
>??????
No more dogs
>>
>>658100
what a qt, would run my fingers through her bountiful hair as we banged
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.