[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
not bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20151225_125441.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151225_125441.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Rate my multitool
Is this crap?
>>
File: 20151225_125349.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151225_125349.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Pic with it closed
>>
File: MGTOW cathedral.jpg (82 KB, 644x431) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW cathedral.jpg
82 KB, 644x431
Well its giving me the giggles so its good for that!
>>
>>652997
I have no idea OP, but I see those around and I've never gotten to handle one.
I'm excited to hear feedback and am monitoring this thread.
Merry christmas.
>>
>>652997
It's crap and this is a bait. Merry Christmas anyway!
>>
>>653016
Nah this isnt bait, got it as agift from my gay friend.

I think hes retarded. Idk.
>>
>>653023
i read this in boomhower's voice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIaUfBjHjpI
>>
>>652997
Well, you could use the Phillips screwdriver as a leather punch... yeah, it's crap. But it's the thought that counts, right?
>>
>>653023
I got one from my mom for Christmas. Guess my mom is reyarded too, but God bless her for trying.
>>
>>652997
I got the same one except Stanley brand for xmas. Works gud for me
>>
I'd consider it a nifty, interesting thing to receive as a gift, but I would never waste money on it myself even if it was only 10 bucks. Not saying it's useless, just....not great lol
>>
>>652997
My 8 year old has something very like that, but with hammer claws instead of the axe bit. He likes it. The proper term for the one with claws is "plammers." Good plammers are great tools if you're building barbed wire fences and such. I see what you have as more of a novelty item. You can put a real good edge on it and make firesticks with it.
>>
My dad keeps looking at these because of the stupid hammer.

I'm going to get him a leatherman before he wastes his money on a gimmick.
>>
>>653308

That's neat! Looks like a more old timey version of your average fencing pliers.
>>
>>652997
God OP this christmas was the year of chintzy multitools,I got that same thing infact, I Got 3 of em. At least it's not all bad the one without the goofy hatchet at least has a sharp folding saw, pliers and knife. I'm pretty sure if one tried to use that hatchet they'd more likely bust their knuckles before they got anywhere. You could make firesticks maybe? But why have this when you're just gonna have an EDC knife to do that job? maybe baton the wood? idk
>>
I got one a long time ago
an axe that size is useless.. you can use the hammer to break stuff and smash things I guess but it's too small for hammering nails comfortable
>>
>>654231
I got one of those Stanley ones too. Plan on using it to make a walking stick or two. Maybe throw it in the glove box after that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.