[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
While I can understand wanting to return to nature, can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1444534536901.jpg (2 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
1444534536901.jpg
2 MB, 3072x1728
While I can understand wanting to return to nature, can't you do it on marked trails and established campsites, or your own goddamn property? I'm sick and tired of chasing yuppie assholes off my land.
>>
>>652812
Post no trespassing signs. That's a start.
>>
>>652812
>While I can understand wanting to return to nature, can't you do it on marked trails and established campsites, or your own goddamn property?

Most of us do that. There are, however, always assholes that don't.
>>
>>652812
You know how I know that never happened?
>>
>>653321
4chan filename?
>>
>>652812
When I'm traveling by foot or bike, I occasionally have to crash just off the road long enough to rest and get back out. Sometimes, there just isn't a good place to do that, and I have to stay where I might not be welcome. I always feel guilty about it, but it's unavoidable.

If people are deep in private property and staying for several days or hunting/foraging on private property though, you'd be well justified in crashing their camp. Read: shoot on sight.
>>
I keep forgetting the rest of the world doesn't have freedom to roam laws.
>>
>>653426
Pretty much the only thing I can take consolation in in this gommunist shithole desu
>>
>>653296
I moved out here to avoid people. I shouldn't have to put up signs in the middle of the forest to keep them away.
>>
>>653431
>murder is illegal I shouldn't HAVE to learn to defend myself

This is you
>>
>>653432
>People deserve to be murdered because they aren't paranoid of murderers
This is you.
>>
>>653426
What country are you in?
>>
>>653440
>natural fallacy
this is you
>>
>>653431
How would they even know they're on your property if you haven't posted it?
>>
>>653525
They should know better than to assume some undeveloped woodland is for public access.
>>
>>652812
What city and state do you live in, OP? I'll tell you if I trespassed on your property.
>>
>>653629
You're fifty shades of retarded senpai. Either that or trolling.
>>
>>653431
Actually, that's precisely what you need to do. Welcome to private property ownership in the United States, son.
>>
>>653640
Better still, tell me your land parcel lot number. I'll mail a letter and a small stuffed animal if I slept on your property.
>>
>>652812
You're a fag and I hate you
>>
>>653629
If I start my trek on forest service/blm land I assume everything around me is the same until I see signs. No trespassing signs are your friend.
>>
>>653431

This is how I know you don't own property.
>>
>>652812
If pic related is what you define as trespassing then you need to get a life.

Leaving wrappers,beer cans and obvious signs of presence is what i class as trespassing.
>>
File: 1317753258457.png (80 KB, 159x355) Image search: [Google]
1317753258457.png
80 KB, 159x355
>almost 2016
>not leaving yuppie heads up on stakes as a warning to the next ones to consider entering your property
>>
>>656138
problem is that you need fencing around your property to show your boundaries to others, if its forested like in that pic, barb wire around the trees just outside your property lines should do, hang signs off that. Aluminum main line, go to farmer hardware stores for it, check local ordinances and laws pertaining to said fencing and permits. Heck, if you insulate that fencing, you can attach solar shockers to it, just remember to wrap said chargers with chicken wire to help protect them from grubby ass wipes.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.