[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever run around in the woods naked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1449971804279.png (46 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1449971804279.png
46 KB, 736x736
Ever run around in the woods naked?
>>
File: me.jpg (3 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
3 KB, 300x161
Yes
>>
>>649421
For some reason whenever I see a waterfall I have an urge to stand under it naked. I have done this on more than one occasion when I was either alone or just with my wife. Tried to get the misses to join me once but she was to scared some other hikers might come by and catch us fucking under the waterfall. One day I will convince her.
>>
>>649421
It's a pretty great experience. Supposedly makes your testosterone increase.
>>
I've gone skinny dipping in Alpine Lakes, does that count?

The shrinkage was epic.
>>
>>649426
Hahah this is me but with any body of water, just have to get naked and jump in
>>
>>649472
Try a waterfall. It feels like a shower x 10. When the water hits your dick just right its like mother nature giving you a sloppy BJ.
>>
Every time I poop in the woods, I'm naked
>>
>out in the woods the other day
>pick off about 5 ticks off my pants
>out in the woods one day later
>pick off about 12 ticks off my pants
>out in the woods today
>pick a tick off my neck
No thanks.

Also briars and honey locust saplings.
>>
>>649556
Man I'm glad I live West of the Rockies.
>>
>>649556

Where the fuck do you live?

I live in the southeast US and I rarely get ticks
>>
>>649607
NE Louisiana.

Fucking ticks and mosquitoes everywhere.
>>
>>649426
>my wife
cuck
>>
File: ticks_on_rushstem-cropped.jpg (219 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
ticks_on_rushstem-cropped.jpg
219 KB, 600x555
>>649769
I swear I'm the best at brushing against pic related.

The ticks always come in clusters.
>>
>>649421
Why is this picture cropping up so often recently?
>>
File: IMG_1038[1].jpg (56 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038[1].jpg
56 KB, 640x404
>>649769
>>649775
>>649607
>>649560
>>649556
p e r m e t h r i n
>>
>>649818
The fuck even is it?
>>
>>649862
I want to know too
>>
>>649818
I think it's just a forced 2spooky4u meme, like slenderman etc. It's frequently popping up on /x/ right now, in varying contexts.

I haven't found an actual origin though.
>>
It was a really bad photofit from the British police a few years ago - where a witness describes the suspect and the police create an image. This was a particularly poor drawing, that didn't bother too much with actual human biology etc.
>>
>>649867
it's a forced meme from 2ch, a russian imagebord.
their making up something like the wyming incident.

Sincerely, russianbro
>>
>>649560
There are still plenty of ticks in the Cascades and along the temperate rainforest coast. You a dry sider?
>>
>>649421
Stripped down to my runners and went for a sprint.
>>
>>649421
every chance I get (except blackfly season).
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.