[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched the Obama episode of Running Wild with Bear Grylls.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I just watched the Obama episode of Running Wild with Bear Grylls. Did anyone else see this?

I thought it was kind of lame. They really only walked a few hundred meters then ate some pre-prepared salmon. It was basically one giant climate change ad.

I guess that's what you could probably expect but I was hoping they'd go a little further than a few hundred meters.
>>
>>649275
kek somebody link this shit
>>
>>649278
Search for this torrent

Running.Wild.With.Bear.Grylls.S02E09.President.Barack.Obama.HDTV.x264-W4F
>>
File: DSCF0346.jpg (646 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0346.jpg
646 KB, 1600x1200
I've been there
>>
File: DSCF0355.jpg (778 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0355.jpg
778 KB, 1600x1200
>>649281
Here's my truck about to tear up the river the glacier feeds into. First time I actually used low range 4 wheel drive to get unstuck. Good times, thanks Obama!!
>>
>>649275
I'm not surprised at all, I was afraid they would be too worried about his image to get him to actually do anything but make a veiled political message

Im glad I didn't waste my time, thanks for the heads up
>>
File: 1334128063678.jpg (100 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1334128063678.jpg
100 KB, 612x612
>>649284
Toppest of keks.

>>649293
Yeah it wasn't even veiled it was a clear message. They 100% went there to look at the glacier. I reckon they filmed about maybe 10 minutes of actually doing stuff.

But don't get me wrong, it was a pretty good episode. Bear totally sperged out and bagged out Obama's smore making ability. But it showed Obama looking more like a regular guy which is pretty cool.
>>
>>649284
10/10 Post of the week.
>>
>>649297
Obama isn't a regular guy. He's a muslim faggot who hates this country and he's only half human
>>
>>649356
Yeah he went very quiet when Bear tried to talk to him about faith.
>>
>>649356
Get a load of this guy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.