[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dutch >tfw government controls every single square
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1371055857752.jpg (22 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1371055857752.jpg
22 KB, 400x418
>tfw dutch
>tfw government controls every single square inch of the country
>tfw no good places to go innawoods or urbexing
>>
>>648864

Dutchbro here. I feel you mang. Can't go innawoods without seeing other people or highways in the distance.

Luckily Belgium and Germany have good places to go /out/.
>>
What are some good yuropean places to go innawoods senpai?
>>
Is there literally no isolated forests on holland? I always thought the countries on that area were supposed to have some of the nicest forests
>>
File: efi_forest_map_a0_d_191212.jpg (3 MB, 7022x4967) Image search: [Google]
efi_forest_map_a0_d_191212.jpg
3 MB, 7022x4967
>>648869

Here's a map of European woods. As you can see Western Europe has almost no woods and the ones they have (at least here in the Netherlands) are planted by the government. So no ancient woods.

My best guess would be Eastern Europe or Scandinavia if you're looking to go innawoods proper.
>>
>>648880
That's pretty sad senpai, thought there'd be more than that
>>
>>648864
stfu, you at least have weed and lax squatting regulations
>>
>>648864
I know that feel, im from denmark. At least i can be in rural sweden in ~1.5 hours
>>
>>648864
If you can, come here in Finland. There's plenty of woods in the north and here in Finland we have this thing called "jokamiehen oikeus", which means you are free to travel through a forest as long as you dont't fuck things up, like fell trees and stuff like that. I think there's similar law in Sweden and that's not far from Netherlands.

You do realize that your country is one of the best there are, nature or not? Tbh all I know about your country I learned from Eurotrip.
>>
>>649099

Yeah i know we're living in one of the best countries in the world on many, many things. I guess the lack of nature is the price we pay for all the other stuff.

I've always wanted to go to Finland, i'll keep it in mind.
>>
>>649333
When I'm at my parent's place in the north there is more than enough space to wildcamp and chase beavers and stuff. But the rest of the country is just fucking filled with highways and suburbs and shit
>>
>>648866
>Belgium
>Good places to go /out/
Apart from the Ardennes there's jack mate. No forests here aren't groomed and trimmed and over-frequented. If you have actually good /out/ places I'm all ears.
>>
>>648864
>Nederlands
>Literally a few hours from Scandi to innawoods
>Literally a few hours driving from east Germany and Poland
Also go to abandoned buildings in your country, what is the worse that your nanny state government will do to you? Some welfare?
Stop being a little bitch, no wonder fucking morrocans are getting all the dutch tall blondes.

>captcha
Select the bicycles
>>
>>649099
Can one camp where the fuck they want?

>that your country is one of the best there are, nature or not?
Humm, simply not true buy any means but lets move on and not get into /pol/itics.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.