[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up /out/, NYer here(upstate) I want to try out the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (719 KB, 1872x1260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719 KB, 1872x1260
What's up /out/, NYer here(upstate)

I want to try out the innawoods challenges that I see on /k/ often this summer, but I'm not sure where good locations would be. Any other NYers have any suggestions?
>>
>>646534
where are you m8 buffalo reporting in
>>
>>646574
Albany and Syracuse
>>
>>646534
Long Island here, enjoy the actual nature, I`ll just be here... with nothing. Beaches I guess, but that`s not the same.
>>
File: 6D2rpgA.jpg (676 KB, 2524x1302) Image search: [Google]
6D2rpgA.jpg
676 KB, 2524x1302
I'm actually going up to Alberta this summer to do the innawoods challenges (I'm from Wisconsin). Should be loads of fun. Also here the updated list.
>>
A guy on /x/ said he had a skinwalker experience a while ago.
We live in the same town as him (he mentioned it in the thread).
Anyway he said he was going back to get proof.
>a young man went missing the next fucking day (local police facebook post)
They never found him.

Keep in mind we're a tiny Australian town and weird shit doesn't happen.
Also keep in mind this isn't too innawoods,
the thing supposedly attacked him when he was at the side of a road at night. I don't remember the story well.

Anyway I've heard people in town talking about a couple that went out to some creepy abandoned gas station to fuck or something and got stalked by some "guy" who kept imitating them.
>2000spooky400000me
Real spooky shit going on.

I know where this gas station is and it has underground parts too.

Would make a great S.T.A.L.K.E.R challenge

>but I don't want to go alone because skinwalker
>also gun control
>>
>>648838
Throw a Molotov at the gas station for the lulz
>>
>>
>>646534
Rochester here, the Adirondacks or Southern Tier come to mind.
>>
>>646656
Suffolk county here. There's plenty of woods out east and in the small local parks, shelter island is a cool hike, but you are always going to run into someone or a house. I wish they'd open plum island as a cool nature preserve but it'll never happen.
>>
Catskills are nice. Basically anything in the upper Hudson Valley. But if you want a REAL /out/ experience, go to the ADK's. Mt.marcy was so much fucking fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.