[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
survival shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 230px-Dual-survival.jpg (19 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
230px-Dual-survival.jpg
19 KB, 230x173
Would post in TV but all they are talking about is starwars
>>
>>646096
what about them faggots?
i mean seriously they are all evidently gay all they have is gay jokes about cuddling and feeling each other up.
not saying gay people are bad, but it gets old.
>>
>>646096
Clearly bear grills is the best as he constantly shows you how to survive safely. People like ray 'buy my tat' mears only talks about other people in survival situations, he may occasionally show a tip or two but you don't learn much.
Dual survivor was good but disappointed they didn't fall in love and a gay survival episode.
A-Team was ok
>>
>>646286
>Dual survivor was good but disappointed they didn't fall in love and a gay survival episode.

lol iirc one was an ex seal or something and the other was like a California surfer bro and it was funny watching them. There was obvious bromance there.
>>
>>646096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPbz5TDy6fs
>>
I love this program.
>>
>>646305
ex seal sniper who did black ops to hunt down rogue delta operators for the CIA in Desert Storm in Afghanistan actually.
>>
>>648945
Discovery channel exec: "what's the craziest, most over the top operator thing we can think of?

>ooh yeah! He's an top tier operator operating operationally on operations for the CIA, oh yeah, and he did it in Afghanistan, that's still a dangerous place right?
>>
>>646305
the surfer guy was more like a professional hobo/caveman
>>
>>648957
What was Cody doing anyway? This is a vey uncomfortable photo, one that gives you nightmares and an upset stomach.
>>
>>648957
Ayyy lmao
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.