[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shed Living Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 25
File: bunkhouse.jpg (201 KB, 1000x579) Image search: [Google]
bunkhouse.jpg
201 KB, 1000x579
Didn't see one of these so i decided to make one.

So right now im looking for some advise on turning a shed that i use to store my sled and tractor into a living space within which i can sleep eat and basically function normally. It really isnt fair to call it a shed as its more of a bunkhouse with the rest of it being made of doors and other misalliances things. the section i want to live in has power and a breaker box with edison fuses so im not going to be without electricity. i already have a radio and tv set up in there since i mainly use the area when im working on my stuff or smoking. there is also lighting that is wired up and additional lighting i have installed so the area is well lit. my main concern is aside from the dirt floor and no insulation is that the rear roof has rotted through, i have place long logs or spare beams to hold up what remains and have tarped over the huge hole that is there. i can get attic insulation to place on the roof and walls and i have a space heater i can use but i would like to opt for a wood stove for additional heating and comfort. any help and advise would be very appreciated as my current living situation i really bad
pic related: thats about the area im working with just another half wider you could say
>>
>>646072
How cold is it going to get in your area?
>>
>>646072
first up diy >>>/diy/ has lots of home construction and related skill make sure to ask there too.

other than that.
make it waterproof so it won't leak even when a storm hits
climate appropriate insulation
cost effective heating
but we need more info for that
>>
>>646072
go buy some tin and make you a tin roof. Get some insulation and/or expanding foam and fill all the holes so that it is airtight with no drafts. buy 2x4 and plywood and build a subfloor with insulation underneath. Put insulation on the walls and cover it with drywall or plywood. Drywall is less of a fire hazard. If you have trees nearby get a wood burning stove. Otherwise, get an electric heater to run off of your electricity so you don't freeze to death.
There ya go in order of importance. If you don't want to die then I suggest you start right away.
>>
Why don't you just sell some of your stuff and get an apartment. Even the worst apartment will be better than a falling down, dirt floor shed.

Here's a tip to save money, stop smoking. Duh.

The roof is rotted through. It will continue to rot. Go ahead and fix the leak, but it will continue to rot. You have no floor, which means bugs and worms and having to wear shoes 24/7.

Seriously this is such a shit idea I can't even begin to comprehend how stupid of an idea this is.

No insulation? No floor? And a shit roof? You can't be serious.

Your living situation currently is better than this shed. I promise you that it is. Please don't be one of the multitude of idiots that come here bitching about their parents saying they're going to live in a tent.

Work out your current situation. Don't live in this shed. Don't be stupid.
>>
Also want to do something like this OP dont let them trash talk you. Were autistic and nobody can stop us. So, you could build a really nice one of your own if you get the lumber from a local lumber company and your other supplies from home depot unless you have access to better resources. Depending on size this will total anywhere from 5k-15k to build a living space your self. That being said you could build it in 1 day. Might as well go for a wood burning stove while you're at it. Fuck. Build a cabin.
>>
>inb4 bubbles
>>
>>646152
Fucking decent
>>
>>646150
15k and you're still living in, by all accounts, a complete shithole.

No seriously, where will you shit... a hole?

For $15, you could get a used, but very nice motorhome. You can park at some campgrounds for cheap, and get heat, water, and sewer included. They may have monthly or seasonal rates. A campground by me will rent by the month of $700 a month. Keep in mind that's ALL your bills included, water sewer electric and garbage. You'd just need to buy propane for heat if you want, but since electric is included, you can use electric heat.

You'll have a shower, stove, and a method of transportation if need be. There's no reason to live in a shed. Ever.

Even cheaper than a motorhome, get a Clas B camper van. It's just basically a smaller motorhome, but easier to drive around.
>>
File: 1428895779325.jpg (53 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1428895779325.jpg
53 KB, 625x469
>>646094
roof is shingled no need for tin, im working with everything i can gather basically from the bunkhouse extension. there is bags of old fiberglass insulation i can use so whatever hasn't been completely destroyed by some field mice.
>>646124
ive been working on my situation for the past 5 years and it isnt going to get any better. i would sell my shit as well but what i would get for it wouldn't be enough to buy an apartment, that and nobody wants to buy my shit,
>>646152
>>646160
>pic related
my friends already call me bubs so i guess this works out
>>646086
it can hit the negitives, i live in dutchess county in ny
reading average low cold and high cold it goes from the 20's to the teens
i know how to deal with the cold and what not

im going to take some pictures to show you guys what im working with

btw i want to use attic insulation but im unsure if its plausible for keeping heat in as i dont know how well it works
any more help and advise is greatly appreciated
>>
File: IMAG0555.jpg (3 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0555.jpg
3 MB, 2688x1520
I will say this, bubbles probably wishes he had a mansion like this
>>
File: IMAG0556.jpg (3 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0556.jpg
3 MB, 1520x2688
>>646236
im showing you guys what i have to work with and whats semi fucked and then whats completely fucked
>>
File: IMAG0557.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0557.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>646237
there are only a few places like this but nothing big has been in there for a while, probably cant stand the smell of all the 2mix i have in there
>>
File: IMAG0558.jpg (3 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0558.jpg
3 MB, 2688x1520
>>646238
roof here has mostly rotted, i placed the branches and shit on there to hold the tarp down
>>
File: IMAG0559.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0559.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>646239
for when its dark
>>
File: IMAG0560.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0560.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
>>646240
welcome to my mansion
>>
File: IMAG0561.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0561.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>646241
>>
File: IMAG0562.jpg (1015 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0562.jpg
1015 KB, 2688x1520
>>646243
window here is fucked but i can get Plexiglas to replace the broken panes
>>
File: IMAG0563.jpg (977 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0563.jpg
977 KB, 2688x1520
>>646244
im either going to repurpose the cabinet that is in here or end up burning it
>>
File: IMAG0564.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0564.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
>>646245
my main area
>>
File: IMAG0569.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0569.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>646246
other side of my main area, no roof rot on this side just that hole that is in the ground
>>
File: IMAG0570.jpg (881 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0570.jpg
881 KB, 2688x1520
>>646247
didnt realise the camera was out of focus but this is the sit im dealing with at the ass end of this
>>
File: IMAG0572.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0572.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1520
>>646249
water has started to pool in the tarp so i need to dump in and pull it taught, there are some 2X4 i can use to re do the lower rafters here
>>
File: IMAG0573.jpg (970 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0573.jpg
970 KB, 2688x1520
>>646250
>>
File: IMAG0574.jpg (990 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0574.jpg
990 KB, 2688x1520
>>646252
more impromptu support beams
>>
>>646243
>>646241
>>646240
>>646239
>>646238
>>646237
>>646236

You really need to listen. I've said this in an earlier post.

Do not do this.

I'm going to say it again, in a manner you may understand better.

Don't fucking live in this rotted out shed.

There is absolutely no way you have been "working" on your living situation for 5 years. You can finish fucking postgrad med school in 5 years. There is absolutely nothing that you can't fix in 5 years. 5 years of "working in it" and your solution is to live in a shack? You have to be joking. There's no way this is a viable plan.

Suck it up. That's the best advice I can give you. Any excuse you give for choosing this will be bullshit. I promise you that your reasons for doing this are bullshit. I can guarantee with my life that your excuse as to why you need to live in a fucking shed is BULLSHIT.

In 5 years you can take out a student loan, go to a trade school, live there, get a degree in 2 years or less, and then go out and make $50k a year. I went to a tech school, people would come out of there with specialized welding degrees after 2 years and make awesome money. Fucking get a CDL and drive truck, do anything to not live in a fucking dirt floored shed you fucking dumb cunt.

Jesus fucking Christ you have to be seriously an absolute idiot to even consider this.
>>
File: IMAG0576.jpg (1023 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0576.jpg
1023 KB, 2688x1520
>>646255
then it opens up into the bunkhouse
>>
>>646072
Christ, just continue living in your parents basement, it's way better than that chicken coop.
>>
>>646256
what do you think im trying to do bud
i need to get away from a toxic situation and be able to plant my feet on the ground without everything being taken from me every time i try to get my shit together
im living in a space with people that i cant live with healthily, not only is it mentally taxing but it is physically taxing as well. every day is a struggle and any chance i can have of being away from this hellhole i used to call a home is a-ok in my book
but im not here to tell you my lifes story im here to get advise on what i need to do to live in here and survive a winter
>>
File: IMAG0599.jpg (765 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0599.jpg
765 KB, 1520x2688
this and one other spot are the only ones that really worry me, ive been up on the roof before and it was this spot and the one im about to post that sagged. a bit under my foot. everywhere else is sturdy and solid
>>
File: IMAG0600.jpg (848 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0600.jpg
848 KB, 1520x2688
>>646269
>>
>>646265
So why are you not researching a student loan instead of best way to live in a shed?

Where are you going to shit? What are you going to eat? How are you going to shower? Let me guess, use your parents house that you're moving out of?

Are they toxic because you're a drug addict and you're mad you can't just smoke up? Maybe try not smoking for a while.

Maybe you just smoke cigarettes. That's fine, except you're obviously poor... so stop fucking spending money on them.

Get a student loan. Go to a local community college or tech school. Easy to get in to. You can even get student loans that cover housing. I did.

Stop smoking. Stop doing ANY DRUGS, unless you have a drink now and then.

Get yourself together. Living in this shed will only make your life so much worse. I'm not trying to be mean man. I totally hear you that life is hard. I completely get it. I'm swearing and yelling at you because I want you to live better, and I want you to really understand that this shed idea will just not work.
>>
File: skell.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
skell.gif
1 MB, 320x180
OP, don't listen to any of these naysayers. Live your dreams, it will be like camping 24/7!!
>>
>>646275
bud i absolutely hear you, i understand everything you are saying man so im sorry if it seems like im taking what you are saying and just throwing out the window.
i dont want to live in this shed man, i wish i had a camper or a car or some other fucking thing to live in but this is what i got and i know its going to fucking suck because ive slept in here before and its not fun. its cold, its drafty and it fucking sucks but this is all i got to work with. i dont plan on living in here longer then i have to either way. im only staying in this thing until the end of june and then im done and im gone and leaving for Lincoln tech.
>>
What sort of supplies and skills do you have?
Because some of those repairs are major.
>>
>>646246
My fuck you are one greasy bastard. Seriously though living in a tent would be better than that fucked up shed.
>>
File: wut.jpg (33 KB, 529x502) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
33 KB, 529x502
>>646256
>take out student loans, goy

Who's really giving the bad advice here?
>>
>>646309
Better then that Korean who built the shed of doom
>>
I wanna help OP so lemme give you some advice.

Firstly, clean up the outside of the house. Just borrow someone's lawn mower or weed wacker and remove the overgrowth. This way you'll have a better idea of what you're working with. Plus less place for critters.

Next, clear out the interior of all shit that is non-essential. Anything that has been in place and covered in cobwebs, not touched in decades. Box up those paints and nick-nacks, find a area in the shed where you can push those. BOX IT ALL. Sweep the area up and tidy it all up.

Looking better right? Wrong. You got more shit to do. next you need to address all the exterior faults. Anywhere wind/cold air can get in, cracks, rotting wood, caving roof, leaks, pests, all needs to be marked on paper. List it out and then make a map with the areas that need said work.

Then figure out what resources you need to fix that all, once you get it all fixed and have the shed sealed off from the elements and critters you can get to insulating and furnishing. Until then you're shit out of luck.

Or you know, just build a better shed for the same amount of money that you would have to put into this POS. I made a table with just plywood and 2x4s in a afternoon that held plent of weight, so you can fucking man up and build a 6x8 shed to sleep in on some rented land for cheap. Pic related is what my brother made in a summer with 1K

Also so yourself a favor and get off those cigs faggot
>>
File: CRAZY GUY.jpg (391 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
CRAZY GUY.jpg
391 KB, 2688x1520
>>646273
pic related

quick visible improvements for a feeling of success and motivation

> 1. Clean the gutters take like 5 min might not even need a ladder
this way the rain water will have a chance to run off, away from the walls and foundation. be sure the water has a good spot to go

>2. Wack the weeds and plants
Looks shitty, and is a home and food source for critters. hinders air circulation in the area keeping it damp, this leads to rot.

>3 Remove garden trash
take just a few mins but it will make it look better

>4 clean the roof
water will run of better and won't seep into the roof. no soil can accumulate, no plant roots or bugs will try to drill into your roof. chance to spot more areas that need to be fixed.

>5 fix window
buy a cheap acrylic glass panel at homedepo have them cut it into the right seize replace the whole window.

6. rake the whole yard
7. throw away every broken garbage thing.
8. place non garbage stuff in boxes
9. assess inside damage
10. fix the roof (big task lots of work and know how needed)

realize its all pointless
Sell blowjobs behind homedepo make 4k $
go on
>http://www.shop.sheds.com.au/collections/truss-roof/products/truss-roof-colour-garden-shed-7-50m-x-3-75m-x-2-18m?variant=858715071

buy your professional grade kekshed with 2 doors 2 skylight even the concrete floor mix.
more blowjobs to pay mexicans to build it in two days

?????
profit
>>
>>646350
nigger you said almost the same thing I said in >>646324
>>
Fill in the broken window quickly. Your attic insulation can work fine. You can use straw as a insulation for pretty cheap. If you want to be self-sufficient get some chickens and take some time and money to build a simple coop. Get a wood stove or make a barrel stove(There are guides). Clean your shed and find areas which are damp/rotting/weak. Mark these and fix them as soon as possible. Structural issues and respiratory illness can happen to you, and in the middle of winter is when you want it least. Your tarp roof will not work against any decent snow and will likely cave in. Working on a roof is essential. Tin roofing would be the cheapest. As said earlier, remove any overgrowth near the building. Judging by the state of the building, you likely will have mice. Heat and roof is highest priority. All in all I wish you luck, but I really wonder if this is worth it. You could construct a nicer shed in less time and you won't have to deal with the plethora of issues this shed no doubt has. If you are willing to practice and apply yourself you could do good. I would go with concrete flooring for cost and durability. Trust me, it is much easier and worthwhile to build from the ground up then to fix all these issues.
>>
thanks everybody for the advice and i totally get the point of building completely new but it just isnt doable right now
took my two cats and placed them in there with food and water placed where they can get it but a mouse cant
currently i have taken out the 2 dressers that were in there and the box springs and im going to be burning them in a little bit along with any other crap i have(im using a barrel that doesnt have a bottom to burn all this crap) wish me luck and i will try to take pictures to update and show progress
tomarrow i plan on cleaning off the roof and taking the tarp down along with all the rotted end of the roof
>>
>>646468
Good luck.
>>
>>646473
So right now I have a burn barrel set up which I'm pretty sure is illegal since I don't have a permit for it but fuck it, firedicks do t care out here
>>
About to make a beer run hope my shit doesn't burn down
>>
File: barrelstove.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
barrelstove.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
>>646494
I do not mean a burn barrel, but a barrel stove like pic related. I do hope you did not make a burn barrel inside with no way for the smoke to release. You will cause the inside to be polluted with fatal carbon monoxide.
>>
>>646500
I'm not that dumb bud I placed it outside but now it's shit down
>>
>>646502
Then put it inside ya dingus
>>
>>646279
>im only staying in this thing until the end of june
Then what you need to do is go out and buy the largest whatever-number-of-people tent you can find for a cheap ass price, and pop that up in the shed. You can buy super cheap, because you are mostly protected so you don't need the bells and whistles. Have this be your living space. Get a space heater and a fan. Look into compost toilets or other similar things. Is there such a thing as a gym near your shed, so you can use their showers? Then go about the shed and block it up from mice (cracks, holes, etc.)., secure the electric, consider other small improvements that would make living in it better, and then live in your shitty tent in your shitty shed and make it till June. You don't want to do too much and bring too much attention, because most counties would not let you live in that (so don't attract attention or you'll get called out for living there). Because honestly, unless you work all the time on this shed, you're not going to make it worth living in a reasonable amount of time that would be better spent working for money or doing other little comforts rather than the large scale shit this shed severely needs.
>>
>>646502
I'd go ahead and use it to dispose of your trash or anything unusable. I'm gonna go to bed, keep us updated. I'll be back tomorrow.
>>
>>646279
Ok man, I'm the guy you responded to, so I appreciate that you have a plan. Going to school is the right idea.

So here's my advice.

You have electric, hopefully able to use it freely. Get a small elector space heater. They can be as cheap as $20. I have one that looks like a regular fan, but puts out good heat.

For sleeping, get a hammock and learn to hang it correctly. Cheaper than a bed. Woot.com has sales on yukon outfitters hammocks. Can't go wrong with any double sized parachute nylon hammock. Learn how to lay correctly in a hammock.

They're cold though, so yoy need insulation. I'm sure you have a sleeping bag somewhere. Make sure it's warm. You shouldn't care about weight because you're not backpacking with it. Get the biggest warmest one you can. You can also use some household heavy blankets. You'll use these on top.

You'll need insulation under you. Laying in a sleeping bag in a hammock compresses the insulation and makes it not work as well. A blue camping mat at walmart is like $10. Will provide basic insulation. You can also rig up a wool blanket, comforter, poncho liner, or something else to hang below you to act as an underquilt.

Top and bottom insulation, with that small heater, you can reach temps of around 0. People hammock camp in colder conditions, but they have much better gear.

When it's cold, make a small area that's insulated. The heater will heat it better, make this where you sleep.

Hopefully you can use a bathroom still or it will suck. If not, maybe your job has a shower you can use. If not maybe a friend close by. You can piss outside when you have to.

Just a few tips that might help you survive what will undoubtedly be a really hard winter.
>>
>>646315
How the hell else are you going to afford college, even a cheap school is thousands of $ a year, not including living expenses. If he could afford to work through school and pay it as he goes, he could afford to get an apartment now. Student loans are extremely low interest and can be paid off over years, deferred, and are easy to get.
>>
>>646512
Also, some gyms are as cheap as $10 a month. You can shower there. Even work out an hour or more a day. You'll then be clean, getting healthy, and don't have to stay in the shed as much.
>>
I'm not to worried about my shower and shit situation , I have a bunch of buckets I can use to craps in and catch snow with along with a green house attatched to this thing that I can use to warm water. I can go in while my parent is at work and shower while they are gone. I really want to use a hammock in here and I'm sure I can set it up properly in here while using some tarps to close off the area. I have a nice duraflame space heater I can hook up in here so that's one part out of the way. Also have a Swiss something brand sleeping bag rated down to below 0 so that will help.
>>
>>646523
My heater is a little duraflame, will keep you warm.

I'd still get a sleeping pad for the hammock or under insulation, you'll be amazed at how cold your butt gets even in a super warm sleeping bag.

Unless you aim the heater towards your butt in your hammock, could work fine then.

A fleece hat is nice. I sleep in one in my hammock. Much more comfortable than most hats, I can sleep all night in mine without it feeling uncomfortable. Amazon has Carhartt ones for cheap, I love mine.
>>
>>646256
Depending on his age FAFSA could be a debt free solution for school.
>>
>>646275
>Stop smoking. Stop doing ANY DRUGS, unless you have a drink now and then.
The ol' alcohol isn't a drug meme.
>>
>>646523
Nigga your planning on living a third world life for like half a year, that's fucked up man. Live in your parents basement or rent a dirt cheap apartment.
>>
Get some pallets to build a floor. Cover them with plywood. This will help, with warmth and make it look way nicer in there, dirt is depressing. Good luck bro
>>
>>646218
This
>>
>>646275
this! I agree with you 100%
>>
Highly considering doing something similar

Not necessarily as a full time home
Something like 10x16 or even 14x14

Would build it out of whatever I can make with a mill (I can borrow it)

Just something to have right now so when I buy land I can throw it up and have a place to stay , with a wood stove maybe

Then whenever I outgrow it I can build something bigger and still keep it as a workshop
>>
>>646324

can you tell me more about that pic, is that a sort of house boat thing? looks neat.
>>
If you plan on living in this thing you will absolutely HAVE to tear out the rotted wood. Gut the entire thing and only keep the bare essentials.

Replace the rotted wood with new wood, pull the entire roof off of it (yes the whole thing) and frame the new roof with new wood to push snow off of your shack (incline), then a layer of plywood, a couple sheets of tar paper, and then sheets of Tin.

Clear all of the leaves and folliage away from the side of your shed. They will trap moisture and contribute to rot. Coat all of your healthy wood that you did not have to get rid of because of rot with sealant and paint.

Thats for starts.
>>
>>646324
Nice to see someone give him proper advise instead of just lay into him.
OP, if you want an example of what this poster means get hold of The Turner Diaries and read it. They do pretty much the same thing, take over an abandoned property and fix it up to live in. Should be able to download it easy enough.
>>
Make youtube videos of the restoration and post for us to see.
>>
Clean everything off and away from the building.

Replace the roofing material with metal roofing. Make sure all gutters are clean, working, and cover all the roofing. Make sure the gutter exit flow is at least 5 feet away from the building on the downhill side. Put gravel around the drip edges on the ground. Install new windows or use window plastic, the kind you use the hair dryer to tighten it up with (3M Indoor Window Insulator Kit). Caulk all small cracks and holes everywhere. Use GreatStuff foam insulation in all large cracks and holes. Replace rotted wood that is punky and disintegrated. Some partially rotted wood will be okay if it is allowed to dry out and is not a supporting timber. Only replace specific boards, not the entire roof structure unless needed.

If you go the cheap route without replacing the entire roof it should cost about $200 USD. Replacing a small roof covering with metal should cost about $200 depending on local costs. A cheap, good, long lasting, wood stove should cost around $200 also.

Biggest points: Never ever caulk/silicone a roof leak. This only makes the leak worse later on and makes it more difficult to fix.

Research student grants before student loans. Fuck loans. Also, check out "gofundme.com" and don't be a dick. The above costs can be easily covered.

Good luck.
>>
Op are you a minor? If so goto children's aid and have them hire you a lawyer. Have lawyer goto work getting you emancipated from parents. Recieve child support from parents and government. Than rent an apartment.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.