[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably going to be a hobo on the pacific crest trail for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20150314_182840.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150314_182840.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Probably going to be a hobo on the pacific crest trail for a few years

Tips? Anyone want to tag along?

Im completely suited to do this by the way.
>>
Sounds pretty terrible.

Why not at least work an easy 30 hours a week while living a hobo lifestyle and hiking/enjoying the outdoors in all your free time?

That way you'd not only have a great time but also save up a bunch of money for more fun.
>>
By completely suited do you mean you've done a thru hike before, or you just finished "Wild"
>>
File: brandymelville.jpg (248 KB, 570x637) Image search: [Google]
brandymelville.jpg
248 KB, 570x637
>>643000

>completely suited loser

parasitic lifestyle, no family obligations, no career aspirations, parole violation, revocation of conditional release, failure to appear... whatever you're running away from will catch up with you sooner or later
>>
>>643091
op is a child molester?
>>
>>643000
sick red eft bro

I hope you didn't touch it. They fuck your eyes up bad.
>>
>>643098
I did touch it and Im fine so silly you
>>
>>643094
>>643091
OP just lookin to chill out :)
>>
Does that mean you just wander back and forth at a casual pace and hang out near resupply towns begging for enough cash to get beer and food?

Or do you exploit the areas where goody two shoes leave supplies for thru hikers?
>>
>>643131
Eat its tail bro
It will grow back its like free food
>>
>>643152
This is the greatest idea i've ever heard.

Anyways When is OP leaving?
>>
>>643152
>>643165
No set date. Basically you just fuck around. Do odd jobs if that suits you. Dont steal. Hunt and fish if you can. Bring lots of rice. It isnt something most folks enjoy. I just like that sort of shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.