[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy things you do /out/ when you're bored. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Crazy things you do /out/ when you're bored.
I can't help singing loud some old well known songs, it starts normal but then the lyrics get more fouly and naughty, the more tired I become the more perverted things I sing, deep inside I wish someone to appear to stop this insanity.
When I encounter fresh footprints I scratch pentagrams and voodoo signes on them so hikers might think some creeps are hunting them.
When I reach some remote places high in mountains basically where the route ends I leave some weird writings on the stones like "Hitler did nothing wrong" or similar.
Sometimes walk naked, its real fun and very unusual feeling, you can feel the wind blowing on your butt and pee without doing "routine stuff" like untieing the belt, pulling out your "D", and same when your done, it really makes you feel closer to the nature and, probably, our ancestors, and yeah, it's fun.
How about you, what's your sneaky secret?
>>
I smoke cigarettes and inject the butts into the ground with a stick, where they will remain in secret for thousands of years.
>>
>>637239
>>637242

>Defacing nature
>Littering

Fuck you guys seriously
>>
>>637242
actually cigarette butts are made partly of tree cellulose so it may degrade quicker than thousands of years
>>
I practice "pack it in and leave it there"

It started by accident when my fishing pole broke at a remote mountain lake and I threw it in a tree rather than pack it 15 miles out.

But since then its become a lifestyle. My passion so to speak. Now when I go on a seven day trip I plan on carrying almost nothing out by using yard sale tents and sleeping bags and lots of plastic. I've even gone edgelord a few times by carrying household trash deep in the mountains.

I only go to each lake once and there's enough to go around the rest of my life since I live in the PNW. Checking them off gives me a sense of purpose and who knows how many lives I have save when some unprepared /out/ist stumbles across one of my old camps
>>
>>637239
i sometimes go out in the woods when really dry and make fires and leave them alone
>>
I like to fap to ant hills and shoot jizz in their hole. They get stuck in my hot glue and struggle, as I watch from above.

It must be like how God feels when He makes tornados.
>>
>>637242
I fling my beer bottles at far off rocks. Or where ever there are too many dogs on my trail. I hope you brought shoes for your pup :3
>>
File: smoke.jpg (10 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
10 KB, 285x298
>>637441
Do you ever put an ant inside your cock? How long would it survive? Do you think it laments how it will never see its sisters again as it sinks down your shaft?
>>
>>637272
In my country that's called being a faggot.
>>
>>637478
Don't know who I am
Don't know what i am
All i know is i must bite the inside of this penis
>>
>>637478
semi related when I was a kid a friend of mine got one of them huge fireants under his foreskin
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.