[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys decide for me trips choose if i go on my dreams or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: alaska-pic-1.jpg (351 KB, 977x408) Image search: [Google]
alaska-pic-1.jpg
351 KB, 977x408
you guys decide for me

trips choose if i go on my dreams or not

>be me
>just let go from long time job
>had dream of moving to remote Alaska or Canada and living off the land
>experienced in farming, greenhouse setup, green energy, biofuel and natural gas production
>i think could survive by myself or with a small group no problem
>would build out underground, or over cave system
>expand buildings, grow hemp, weed, shrooms, natural foods
>lots of experience growing hydroponic with beehives for honey as well

full plan
>already have a lot of supplies, tools, and knowledge to go up there soon
>planning on going 2-3 weeks before spring this year
>locate a good spot and work all summer farming, harvesting, and setting up several shelters for the winter
>set up green energy for 365 fuel and indoor gardening
>need a native qt waifu for big senpai
>just ready to pick up and go, lease is up soon anyways and got a shitty suv which could take me all the way up there
>very excited with lots of experience and knowledge
>>
>>635329
sounds good to me buddy, do it up
>>
hit the road son

trips speak
>>
>>635331
close sir
>>
Where you at OP?
You should go for it. Especially if you're still young. You should spend this winter being familiar with the vagabond life. If you're already on the west coast you're pretty much set.
>>
>>635347
Southern ontario here, willing to drive far up north though
>was looking more towards the east, had a premonition I would travel to Greenland very soon too
>bears and cold are no problems for me, no problem living out days in caves/igloos and very handy with many different materials
>pinetrees are a hidden source of food and great firewood (pinecones in particular)
>>
[19] Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
[20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
[21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
[22] The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
[23] But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
[24] No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
[25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
>>
[26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
[27] Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
[28] And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
[29] And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[30] Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
[32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
[34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
>>
>>635359
>>635366
Whosoever is delighted in solitude is either a wild beast or a god
>>
>>635382
that's absurd. anyone can be delighted in solitude.
>>
>>635383
going out into the wild, is a very different type of solitude
>no society anywhere
>hundreds or thousands of miles from civilization
>loneliness has a different meaning.
>>
>>635382
hey just want to throw in a disclaimer here, anon. saw your post. i'm sorry, i mean no disrespect and anything that i suggest covertly (ever) should never be carried out but only if someone talked to me directly, and i responded with direct communication... or i speak directly and i'm not joking or being sarcastic (such as suggestions on Reddit, and such)

disclaimer: I am not a god as far as I know, but rather the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ works through us. there is only one God! haven't you read where they all through paul the apostle was a god? love you, i pray for peace forever! <3
>>
>>635382
things which are of confusion and are evil, are usually not of God, i would say.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Don't come to Alaska, I need my me time
>>
>>635421
going east closer to Greenland, possibly a nunavut island or two.
>don't plan on seeing anyone anytime soon
>>
>>635415
I am very deep in believing in God and Jesus Christ
>unfortunately I see past the current church establishment
>Holy Spirit is not a ghost, like taught, instead is the Holy Oil Jesus was baptized in
>what is this Holy Oil?
>praying and dedicating myself has brought me to this point in life, where I know what the Holy Spirit is and isn't
>I understand much of the bible and have had things revealed only a few understand
>I don't like saying its a religious journey for me but it actually is
>I could spend the next several hours discussing how God has changed me from an self centered atheist to a full fledged believer and more
>everything in the bible is true, but not exactly how it is currently translated
>Noah and the Arc happened on a continent, not the whole world
>also God did not flood the earth, just warned Noah of the incoming flood, which happens with every ice age circulating on the earth
>Once Antarctica has a mild climate, I am sure there will be evidence of Noah's arc
>ok I should go on but this knowledge is not meant for some on here, its not my place to spread the real words of God, according to the Spirit
>>
File: out_mushroom_drum.jpg (110 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
out_mushroom_drum.jpg
110 KB, 600x378
>>635434
>>
>>635441
>this
>my main purpose for going there is starting a garden of the Spirit
144,000 saved is plants
>read 'Plants of the Gods'
>These plants are part of the Spirit
>I have made the Oil
>very intense, you can see the layered world ontop of this one, the spirits in animals, trees, nature, and especially humans
>starred a shadowperson down until he vanished
>'Shall fear no evil as I walk through the valley of death'
>Eagerly awaiting the Father's return to have a crazy sesh and make the full oil
>mfw when even the small oil I made was strong enough to show me secrets of God and the whole universe.
>mfw the stars align for the highest frequencies and best time to contact the Spirit
>>
Rollin for you Anon
>>
>>635329
Pls bring me with you anon
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.