[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 506x757) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 506x757
Wanting to have my first psychedelic experience in the forest with mushrooms. Any of you ever had this experience? Advice? Pros/cons? It would probably take place during a car camping trip.
>>
Don't do it in the forest for your first time if you've never tripped, it can get over stimulating and that's worse than it sounds
>>
File: 1345175107805.gif (453 KB, 352x239) Image search: [Google]
1345175107805.gif
453 KB, 352x239
>>628954

what this guy said. Especially if there's any chance of running into something that can eat you.

Go to an aquarium or a zoo or something. I live in Chattanooga so I just go to the Aquarium and stare at fish when I trip.
>>
File: IMG_3125.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3125.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>cons?
Every tree looks like someone that will kill you.
>>
I wouldn't eat more than an 1/8th, that should light you up for a good 4 hours but you'll be feeling it for about 8. Mushrooms aren't like LSD or whatever, you're not going to be seeing pink elephants or silly shit like that, that's TV land shit and I suspect the people warning against this have never actually experienced a mushroom high before because it's not dangerous at all. You're going to feel good, you're going to laugh at silly shit, and you're going to be extremely interested in the most mundane shit. You'll be in complete control of your actions, your mental awareness and judgement aren't going anywhere. There's no crazy hallucinations, the worst I've ever had was when I ate a 1/4 and went on a road trip, it sort of looked like the top of the trees were bending towards the road but that's it.

The last time I ate them I stood around and studied the bark on various trees for hours because it was like my vision became microscopic in a way, I could see every little tiny crack and crevice in the bark and it was beautiful.
>>
>>628969
>your mental awareness and judgement aren't going anywhere
nigga what
>>
>>628982

What I mean is you're not going to get that black out drunk experience where you wake up the next day not knowing what happened nor is it really going to impair your judgement and cause you to jump out of a window.
>>
If youre familiar with the area, go ahead, i wouldnt do it in a new spot though.

Ive only done shrooms 4 times but my first trip was ~9grams dry and even though you dont see things that arent there, things dont look right, the tv i was watching dissolved and grew to the size of the whole wall of the hotel room.

Also stay away from water is probably a good idea.
>>
>>628969

trip on literally every off day I have, so fuck you and your words.

>>628950

If you're going to be around anyone who may disapprove of your actions, then don't do it. You won't be able to handle it since you'll be dealing with new feelings.
>>
Thanks sc/out/s
>>
File: nod.gif (5 MB, 390x163) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
5 MB, 390x163
>>628950
If it's a spot you know, I mean you now really really well, then go with friends to chat and trip, eating, drinking.
Don't go to an unknown spot, it might not end up well.

Shrooms are strong but not in the way of pink elephant and folkloric stuff. It's more about feeling extralucid, you will think about everything around you, feel the sound, the smell. You're perception will be improve but...you'll be dumb as fuck, I mean you can spent 2h looking at ants while singing while resolving equations in your mind, but outside you'll just look like a crazy guy looking at ants :^)

I took shrooms 4 times, everytime was awesome, and in a different context, but the common point was I was in a secure and confident place with friends, which help me relaxe let me go with the flow.
Also prepare your ass because the trip can be really really long, and when you're tripping you will not going to sleep. Also it's not like you can go puke and be sober again, so don't fight trip but embrace it.

Godspeed lad!
>>
Go with your best friends. Being in a comfortable environment is key. Also be sure that you go into this with a good mindset. If you believe it will be fun, it will. Also don't set any expectations. Every trip is different and there's no way to know what yours is going to be like, jus go in with an open mind and you'll have a great time
>>
I have taken shrooms twice in my life, once 1.5 grams, the other 55 grams, which is likely the most profound thing I have ever experienced.
>>
>>628950
I live in boise, originally from alabama, one of my best friends from back home comes out for a visit, we camp out on Anderson Ranch, we take some shrooms with us put them in the middle of some uncrustables peanut butter and honey sandwiches, it was really dark so the stars were really lit up, shit was awesome
>>
Wow, literal worst advice I've seen.

WHAT A BUNCH OF BRAINDEAD IDIOTS. SO SHELTERED, SO PATHETIC.

The only place you will have a worthwhile trip is in nature. Deep in nature. Secluded. It doesn't matter the dose. Just breath. Shrooms are inherently friendly, they respond best to fractal environments like nature. Nature is your friend.

Acid is another story and being synthetic would be more applicable to being a degenerate indoors or in similar environments.
>>
>>630334

Woah calm down you dick
>>
As an experienced user of psychedelics I say for the FIRST time, you need to do it at home. And only 1.7g max. Eat a nice light meal first, get a big glass of water, some candy maybe. Then queue up a couple comedy movies and just lay in a comfy recliner. Watch avatar maybe or something else very visual and long.

Doing it in the woods while camping could be intense for your first time.
>>
>>629489

bro.... You have never taken 55 grams of mushrooms. Are you retarded?

3.5 grams of good shrooms can result in an overwhelming trip. You expect people to believe you did fucking 55?
>>
Don't do it in the fucking forest you dense moron, it will induce paranoia, the hard kind, my first time was with Psilocybin ALONE in the forest, I swear at first it was cool I could see the trees glow and get bigger and everything smelled like perfume and the grass was cozy, but then I could see a shadow lurking in the forest, then I would often hear it scream my name and it was fucking scary, then the trees felt closer and closer, and I couldn't leave the place because their auras were getting in my way, it was fucking weird, do it at home and put on some music.
>>
>>630334
Fractal environments? The fuck are you on, hippie
>>
>>630418
dry and fresh difference? they are like 90% water
>>
File: 1418243591868.jpg (32 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1418243591868.jpg
32 KB, 780x438
I'd just do it wherever you're most comfortable your first time. If the forest is genuinely where you feel most at home then I suppose that's fine but for me it was in my apartment with my girlfriend. We walked to the nearby park and nature was very beautiful and nice; you will appreciate little things far more than before (I'm a bio fag so I found the insects and little things captivating) but it did get to be a bit much after a while.

Biggest thing for me was that I was sweating a lot. Be sure to bring plenty of water to stay hydrated. Last thing you want is to be tripping and dehydrated. Overall if you do a lot it can be exhilarating but also very draining. For me at least mushrooms are not like weed where I can smoke and choose to just have a fun time or get philosophical. Mushrooms are always a profound and deep experience and so I only do them every few months. YMMV.

Best of luck OP.
>>
>>628969
depends on the person mang. I get visual hallucinations just from smoking a lot of cannabis.
>>
>>628969

Sounds like you maybe have some weak stuff or something. 3.5 grams of good mushrooms will have me seeing visuals on the walls and ceiling for sure. If I have 5+ I will definitely be seeing shit.

I saw a Quaetzalcoatl like figure on my ceiling and legit thought I was opening myself up to communicate with aliens and the universe. Mushrooms can absolutely make you feel and see things intensely.
>>
>>628969
This man knows what he's talking about. First time I took shrooms I had 4gs to myself and a group of friends and I explored a woodland ravine. Ya'll just bad trippers.
>>
File: 1445826904157.jpg (114 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445826904157.jpg
114 KB, 800x800
>>630334
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
P.c jars any advice?
>>
>>630334
100% this
>>
>>630415
a big glass of water will most lightly bring nausea on the come up. just eat a normal meal a couple of hours before and keep some yoghurt or similar liquid food for those blood sugar drops late in the trip. watching a movie is for plebs and a waste of time. at least see something like samsara, baraka or powaqqatsi, but a leaf or an ant will be more profound to be honest

practical tips:
-dress warm, you won't notice the cold as usual
-when splitting with friends, grind shrooms and steep in boiled water. drink when cold enough. helps with nausea and making similar doses
-if anxiety comes, do something else. skip song, light a cigarette. shift your focus and your mind will follow
-a clean towel for wiping the face is good
>>
File: 1416010568470.gif (342 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
1416010568470.gif
342 KB, 500x220
bump
>>
seriously do it in the forest, you will not regret a thing. don't listen to everyone telling you not to. I've done shrooms 5 times in the forest and I cannot explain how spiritual and mind altering it is. you will connect to your surroundings as your vision bleeds into alternate planes of existence.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.