[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Australians here get into urbex or tunneling? Share your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Any Australians here get into urbex or tunneling? Share your experiences and places you've been.
>>
>>627370

Sometimes I think I do this just to spook the shit out of myself. I don't believe ghosts are real but junkie squatters sure are.

There's also a cold, stark, bleak beauty to ruins. So much angular, ice cold concrete and rusty metal. Scattered paper detritus here and there, the telltale accumulated filth of human activity

I don't really have any great stories except that once when I was geocaching, the cache turned out to be in a place like this. Inside was a chicken nugget with a small bite taken out of it

Who does that
>>
>>627378
There are some old ruins near where I live, an old fort that's burnt out so there's only a few stone walls, nothing bigger then a small house, and an old church. The church has candles in it that have been used recently, it looks like it was set up for some kind of ritual.
>>
>>627385

Oh. I am a materialist so stuff like that doesn't spook me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-21-09-09-08.png (741 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-21-09-09-08.png
741 KB, 720x1280
>>627378
>Inside was a chicken nugget with a small bite taken out of it

Same guy from the poop cache thread or are we just memeing?
>>
I have done some stuff in brisvegas. Mostly just stuff like abandoned factories and what not. The most memorable experience was when a homeless man invited us to share his fire that was in a abandoned apartment complex, he was a pretty chill dude offered us some moonshine and we hung out for awhile before heading out.
>>
>Australians
Why do Aussies always get all the fun?
>>
>>627569

Joke geocaches are increasingly common, it's becoming obnoxious. If it's just a dildo or something that's fine but putting bodily fluids/waste in a container you're tricking a stranger into touching is uncool
>>
File: Photo0209.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Photo0209.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>627370
I'm South Australian and I go urban exploring any chance I get. I love that shit. There are so many good tunnels down here. Unfortunately abandoned buildings are a bit harder to find.

Pic related
>>
>>628486
Where are you from? If you're American you have lots more opportunities to do this stuff than we do.
>>
>>627370
Nothing stays abandoned for long in my state.
>>
>>628678
Oi. SA eh?
gibsmedat info.
plz
>>
>>628678
Adelaide?
>>
>>628565
I think shitting in geocaches is actually quite funny
>>
>>630219
>>630350

Yeah, Adelaide. I started making a map of where different tunnels are. A really good and frequently explored tunnel is the Darkie, which is right next to the SA Wine Center in the city.
Another really good tunnel runs from the end of the freeway up towards the tunnels.
>>
>>630459
Forgot to add - if you want more info and stuff about tunnels text me on 0423273364
>>
>>630460
Another pictoor
>>
>>630461
>>
I used to chill with my mates in a set of ruins we found in a forest in high school. We called it indiana jones' spot because there was massive overgrown weeds and shit but huge concrete pylons and slabs as well.
>>
Cool article, especially if you live around Melbourne.

http://www.thebohemianblog.com/2014/01/urban-exploration-melbourne-maze-drain-australia.html
>>
o'pea where you at? Melbs? Syds? Brissy?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.