[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My buddy and I want to meet Mick Dodge this Thanksgiving season,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Mick Dodge.jpg (352 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Mick Dodge.jpg
352 KB, 1200x800
My buddy and I want to meet Mick Dodge this Thanksgiving season, maybe share a meal with him. Do you guys reckon he lives outdoors in the Hoh Rainforest year round, or do you think we'd have to find him in some sort of undisclosed permanent structure? Anyone have any information that might help us track him down?
>>
Leave the man alone, jeez.
>>
>>627181
Wow we just want to shake his hand
>>
>>627183
>hand
Penis?
>>
>>627209
If that's what the mountain man culture dictates then sure, I suppose
>>
>>627180

I'd hate to know people are tracking me.

If I where him I'd flee as fast as possible.

Why the fuck do you not leave him alone? Do you pursue deer and wolves because you want to touch their soft skin?
>>
>>627227
Lol he chose this life when he decided to be le edgy elusive mountain dweller and get himself a TV show. For a man with no desire for material wealth, you have to wonder why he took a TV deal.
>>
>>627181
> confirmed permavirgin has never been stalked

It's actually gratifying in a weird way to know you have a fem stalker!

Dude stalker would just be creepy...
>>
>>627223
Penis it is
Honesty is best survival kit anon
>>
>>627240
I've been stalked by a girl before but I was 13 and she was 15 so it was kind of intimidating although still gratifying.

>>627245
As long as I know what I'm getting into
>>
Someone on /k/ knows him. Says he uses a cabin during the winter and the show makes it look like he sleeps in a cave year round.
>>
>>627331
I figured as much. I would've posted on /k/ but I figured they'd delete the thread if I didn't say I was going to capture him or something lol
>>
File: MorsKochanski.jpg (23 KB, 220x512) Image search: [Google]
MorsKochanski.jpg
23 KB, 220x512
Mors Korchanski lives just an hour and a half from where I live. Thought about maybe seeing if he'd like to meet for a coffee one day on a trip out to the mountains...
>>
>>627407
Such a lust for knowledge
>>
>>627240
There are no signs that OP is a fem though. Mountain man is in for surprices.

Why are dude stalkers creepy? Because you're not attracted to them? What about fugly fems? Feel the same there?
>>
File: 1bYHatT.jpg (59 KB, 800x551) Image search: [Google]
1bYHatT.jpg
59 KB, 800x551
He is a knowledgeable guy and pretty based, but he doesn't live innawoods year round. He teaches at "the earthgym" in the hoh rainforest, though he does travel and camp a lot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.