[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I did it and it feels damn good desu Moving my family from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: mtntown.jpg (293 KB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
mtntown.jpg
293 KB, 610x350
Well I did it and it feels damn good desu

Moving my family from the city and headed for a small town in the mountains

Oldest son is 5 and it's now or never with setting roots and making friends

Who else here done it
>>
well i hope you' ve set out on this uprooting journey for the better of your family. i hope the best for your son and family. good luck
>>
>>627130
I live in Leadville.
Have done for the last 30 years.
prepare your anus for 9 straight months of winter.
>>
>>627130
so you quit your job and shit and are gonna work at the gen'ral store or blacksmithin' or something? also the friends your kids will have in a small mountain town will be the kind that kiss their brothers, get pregnant at 13 (sometimes from a family member, sometimes not), start smoking at 11, try H and/or meth by 16, and eventually will OD, start a meth lab and go to prison, or move the fuck out of there by 20.

godspeed to them.
>>
>>627135
sounds like what i want my kids to do
>>
>>627130
Congrats. I envy you. Washington/Oregon/Idaho area?
>>
>>627132

Thanks for the kind words anon

I have three children and the city is just stale. I believe ask of us will live more fulfilling lives because of the move.
>>
>>627135

I am keeping my current job until I decide to leave it, if I decide to do that at all.
>>
File: 1436253184852.jpg (302 KB, 1215x1215) Image search: [Google]
1436253184852.jpg
302 KB, 1215x1215
>>627142

Don't be envious anon, do it if you want it

I'm east coast
>>
>>627130
>Who else here done it
>>
>>627162
That explains your English.
>>
>>627201
>>627202

English major and can just about recite elements of style

Why are you so mad about casual speak? You should consider targeting your aggression elsewhere desu senpai
>>
>>627265
"casual speak" when typed looks forced
>>
>>627443
It looks fine to me to be honest
>>
>>627443

Forced my cock down yr moms throat last night m8 lol desu senpai
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.