[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /out/, I am very interested on horses and would like to have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: HSMestiza2005.jpg (43 KB, 331x341) Image search: [Google]
HSMestiza2005.jpg
43 KB, 331x341
Hey /out/, I am very interested on horses and would like to have some in the near future. I also plan on starting a trail riding business in the future. Any good resources out there where I could learn good, accurate information on horses? I want to be a damn near expert within these next two years.
>>
>>624465
/an/ might be the place to go to find out more about horses, riding tack and techniques specifically.
I know I love doing short outrides on horseback, never gone full exped with them though.
Your local library should be a treasure trove of good books on horses, they all seem to stock a truckload.

Just don't ask the /mlp/ folk about horses.
>>
>>624496
/mlp/ here... Boy can I tell you horses are magic and there's a great friendship having your own po.. er, horse.
>>
>>624500
All nor/mlp/eople eventually degrade to moving beyond the friendship stage with their horse friendo.
>>
>>624496
>>624496
Yeah you're probably right, thanks
>>
>>624500
Fuck you and your pony love, faggot. Go to your containment board!
>>
>>624465
You can't afford it. You can't afford the insurance. You can't afford to stable and feed enough to make a profit
>>
>>624537
The business will be in Puerto Rico, so costs will be significantly lower. Any advice?
>>
>>624565
I had 80+ horses in California. It's a shit load of work that never ever stops. I miss it sometimes but glad I sold. My advice is to get a horse or two for yourself and be happy with that
>>
>>624565
>Puerto Rico
Central Area? That area dominated by big Haciendas. Trust me, I live in Cidra, and they do some events of more than a thousand people with their own horses, pretty cool shit. Try to capitalize in a place that is not very know for horses. I was reading about horse trails along the beach in Vieques island, pretty original.
>>
>>624465
My aunt and uncle breed the country's best dressage horses, as in award-winning n shit, in Illinois. Good luck ever having a vacation or a healthy body after years of constant horse upkeep. And good luck having any money most of the time.
>>
>>625053
Good point. Do you feel that there's a need for affordable boarding in PR, especially in the city areas?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.