[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone legitimately feel bad for this idiot? $12 USD for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: retard.jpg (155 KB, 959x541) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
155 KB, 959x541
Does anyone legitimately feel bad for this idiot? $12 USD for a shitty Chinese patch? Lacks basic understanding of the English language?
>>
>>621909
I have one of the splatcat originals. there is no fucking way I'd wear this POS. it's such a poor quality knock off- it's damn insulting
>>
File: 1410438326926.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1410438326926.gif
2 MB, 320x240
aaaaand this is why there is a Denver goodwill full of /out/ patches.

So fucking glad this guy took the bullet.
I was being such a fucking idiot trusting that this was a reasonable group of people with whom I could feel a certain comradery .
I am only out a few hundred bucks and I havbe learned another valuable lesson.
It's just as well, there seem to be plenty of people making patches now.
I only took on the project because it did not look like anyone else was going to.
>>
>>621922
dubs for truth.

it's insulting as fuck.
>>
File: 1327540832093_2641635.png (32 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1327540832093_2641635.png
32 KB, 420x294
>>621909

Feel bad for the guy? He saw a demand for a product and attempted to produce some to make a profit.

Sure they aren't amazing quality. It's a fucking patch you're going to half assed sew on to your POS milsurp pack. Nobody else will notice the stitching isn't perfect.

It's $12. If you don't like it, don't buy it. You can clearly see what the quality is like. If you want a better one, go fucking make one and stop bitching about it you worthless cunt. Plenty of products out there that suck worse than a $12 patch.

I don't want a patch, so I'm not going to buy one. Stop trying to degrade someone else's attempt to sell something that a bunch of people asked for.
>>
>>621909
Ivan pls
>>
>>621925
dude. your patches were quality, you took actual time to make them [what felt like weeks if not a month or two]

this guy with the ads and chinese patches literally made patches as fast as he could to get a fast cash flow, not taking quality or comraderie into consideration; you did and that is why we supported you, and you jumped the gun by dumping them at the good will.

you made a mistake anon, your patches were going to be well received because they were made with love, the dude with the china patch made his with greed, and poor hand.

that should be your valuable lesson.

>>621929
>$12 dollar patch that cost less than 50cents to manufacture, when people sell their 2-4$ manufactured quality patches for fucking 99 cents to 3-4 dollars.

you serious?
>>
>>621946
There was one anon who ate the whole cost and gave them away for free. It's supposed to be a small to no profit thing. Not the greedy money grab shit that the china anon is trying to peddle.
>>
>>621950
If you don't like them don't buy them.
>>
capalist as fuck, especially for a chinaminn
>>
>>621925
are you the anon who made the 3 patches, cairn kicker etc? i liked those

and also
>few hundred bucks
what, seriously??
>>
>>621925
....which denver goodwill?
>>
>>621925
Wait, what?

So you're saying you spent hundreds of dollars, made good quality patches, then chucked that shit in a goodwill bin because you didn't get any bites?

Because I'd probably buy anyone's patches provided they aren't shit.
>>
>>622011
>>621925
Seriously. There are like 20 goodwills in denver.
>>
>>621946
$12 patch.

First of all some of them are like $5

Second if all, not all suppliers can make them for 50 cents each, especially if not many were ordered.

If you can make it for 50 cents, then why don't you fucking do it.

Oh that's right. You cant.

The other guy took the risk, paid upfront costs, and is now charging to recoup it.

Do you even business bruh?
>>
>>622020
as far as i know i was one of the first people to do a patch run and sell them on 4chan. i was selling the patches for $4 each shipped i believe (it has been a few years) and still made profit on each one. the patches i sold were velcro backed, had more colors, had a more complex shape, and were higher quality. i only ordered 100 patches and after selling them i more than doubled my investment.

$12 per patch is completely absurd.
>>
>>622012
He saw the shitstorm a few ungrateful fucks caused so after he had ordered and paid for his patches but before he had sold them he decided to donate them to goodwill
>>
Am I the only one who like them? The Chinese quality just makes it look more /out/
>>
>>622095
Ironically shitty patches shouldn't sell for $12 though.
>>
>>622101
If you have a job outside of McDonalds $1.2, $12 or $120 dollar should make little difference.
>>
Is this the same bitch that was trying to charge $30 for shipping.
>>
>>622142
yes
>>
I made the sc/out/ patch that ivan is currently selling. I had splatcats shield and roundguys round patch. I really wanted the bear with mora patch. I had some extra cash and thought i would get some made and sell them at cost to break even. That way I would get a patch and anybody else who wanted one could get one as well. After the shitstorm over the $12 patch with $35 shipping I figured the hassle wasnt worth it. I could just see people getting a patch, claimimg it was shit and demanding a refund. If some one filed a claim on my paypal and froze my paypal account I would be fucked because a lot of my bills are paid automatically through paypal. I also really didnt want anyone from 4chan having my return address so I was going to put an anonymous return. So if any patches got lost or couldnt be delivered I would have to refund and would never get patch returned. So when Ivan offered to buy them and sell them I thought it was a great deal. I got what i wanted. A bear and mora patch, broke even, and pat hes are available to other sc/out/s. Also, all those people giving Ivan shit should know he is selling the patches he bought from me at a LOSS. I dont know if it was just a halloween special or what but he isnt making any money on those patches. He is losing money with every patch sold at 0.99. Just thought you sc/out/s should know.
>>
>>622047

Cool, then just order some more. Hell, I'd buy them. Still hasn't been anyone on here besides Chinese anon selling the shield patches.

Bring the patches to market or quit being a weepy faggot.
>>
>>622153

Thanks for making those scout patches. Just ordered one from ivan and it looks sweet. Your contribution is much appreciated.
>>
>>622153
First, thanks for making the patches man. You risked the cost and put in the time.

Ivan may be taking a small loss from the patches, but many people may go to the site for the patch and end up buying a few other things. That's what I did. I bought the patch (1 per person as of now) and ended up buying some surplus gear too.

Now I know where to get some good gear online. Ivan is really quick for answering questions too, good guy to deal with.
>>
>>622153
yeah thanks for the patch, it looks great, excited to get it.

Ivan and you did a good job, he is good slav
>>
>>622153
You did a great job. I bought one from Ivan also... But I got a trick so I hope its not coated in cum lube.
>>
>>622284
You hope it's NOT?

Weirdo
>>
>>622157
because you're a retard, that's why. my instructions were very simple. email me first. tell me how many patches you want. i'll tell you the price and what email to send the payment to.

i've had idiots that would send me the money without ever contacting me, send me the wrong amount of money, give me the wrong address (how the fuck can you not even know which town you live in?), etc. everything that could go wrong went wrong. the vast majority of the orders went fine, but even a small amount of retards such as yourself turned me off from ever bothering to sell anything on 4chan.
>>
>>622292
This is why I love being a S/k/out/
>>
>>621925
>>622011
>>622016
I'm fucking serious. I will go to that goodwill, pick them up, and mail them out. Degaf
>>
>>621925
kek kek kek
>>
>>622387
Roadtrip!
>>
So where can I get the bear/mora/sc/out/ patch?
>>
>>622440
Kommandostore

Yo
>>
>>622432
No, I live in denver.
>>
>>622334

Listen man, if you don't want to make it a business out of it and run any kind of customer service, totally cool. But you really just underscored my point that you're a weepy faggot.

Give me your vendor or any patch specs, and I'll get the ball rolling myself.
>>
>>622655
nobody is giving you shit asshole.
>>
>>621909
he's a fucking cunt, end of story
>>
>>624448

Awww your angst and frustration is so cute.
>>
>>624448
and you are a c'uck. end of story
>>
>>624213

Just as I thought. Nothing to offer the community but tears and bullshit you pickle-kissing shit kicker.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.