[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Green_Boots.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
Green_Boots.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
Is there a more shocking /out/ place than Mt. Everest? Do you have any neard dead /out/ experience? If youd die while /out/ would you want to rest there or do you want your bodie to be return to your family?
>>
>>621608
i wouldn't care i would be dead. but my family would probably want my body back. but yea if you die in a place like everest summit, you can't really expect to get it back.

i have tons of near death experiences, all of them happened outside. but none of them camping/hiking or normal /out/ stuff. they are all from jobs being on boats, or when i was a lifeguard, and then my combat stories.

if death shocks you go to the vietnam memorial in DC. it really hits you when you see all the names.
>>
Kangchenjunga and K2 are way more dangerous. Both are around 20% death rate.
>>
> graveyards
> 100% deathrate

Get on my level.
>>
>>621613
Yeah but the sheer amount of bodies all over Everest is quite shocking.
>>
One time I got sucked out in a rip current, if that counts. Was terrifying.
>>
I don't have any near death /out/ experiences because I'm a coward.
>>
>>621608
nearly crashed while flying a glider twice, if that counts as /out/ (one close as fuck emergency landing with a 180° spin during landing, reverse parking that think next to a tree)

oh and one terrible accidental ski jump, going to fast, losing control, jump over a ridge, no fun

nothing too scary so far
>>
Blue Hole in the Red Sea has a bunch of deaths as well. I'm not into cave diving because I'm not insane, but I bet there's quite a few bodies down there that haven't been retrieved.
>>
benighted on a super loose death morain in the sierra. somehow found myself on the 45 degree leading face, with blocks literally the sizes of houses barely balanced above me. every step caused varying sized landslides, some loosing boulders of a couple thousand pounds. basically ended up sprinting across and up the face, hoping to get to the top before the chaos following me caught up. somehow managed to.
>>
File: Cave-Diving.jpg (141 KB, 582x281) Image search: [Google]
Cave-Diving.jpg
141 KB, 582x281
>>621693
I don't even dive and cave diving scares the shit out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1iaa04rCf0

video related
>>
Thrice, in similar situations.

1) I fell down a three meter (9'10") cliff with around 60 kg (130 lbs) of equipment. I landed between rocks and the side-pockets of my packback broke the fall, since I tipped over in the air and landed sideways. I started falling face-first. A foot either way and I would've dashed my brains over a pointed rock.

2) A piece of turf slid from under my feet on my way down another cliff. I fell forward about 1,5m (4'11") and hit my face on a pointy rock. My ~50kg pack pushed me down hard and I had my 15 kg (33 lbs) radio right behind my head. My gasmask saved my life.

3) I slid down a wet cliff and almost got in under a boat and into the water with the same amount of gear. I would probably have drowned if the boat hadn't crushed me.

My job is fucking dangerous.
>>
>>621889
What do you do?
>>
>>621898
make up lies on the internet
>>
>>621710
LNT motherfucker, can you spell it?
>>
>>621721
cave diving is the scariest shit on earth
>>
Innawoods in Tennessee when I was younger.

Was running across a log over a semi-deep stream, just deep enough and cold enough that I didn't want to soak my boots through. Anyway, on the middle of the log, there was a broken branch pointing like straight up, about 4 inches long and an inch thick.

Me, in my infinite /out/ wisdom, decide it would be a good idea to cross this log semi-carelessly, and I slip on the moss growing on it and fall face-forward.

My eyesocket ends up missing the branch by like an inch, it just barely grazed my left ear, and I rolled off the right of the log into the water.

I get up and clean myself off, my friends are laughing at me because they only saw me fall, not the danger, and I fall in behind them as they cross the stream. I didn't say anything, but I thought "damn, I should be dead" and for like a good half-hour my heart was pumping super fast and I was all coked up on adrenaline. Strangely enough I wasn't in shock, which happened like two other times, one when a dumb idiot at the range accidentally discharged his 12ga like 4 inches from my toes and cratered the sand in front of me, and the other when I stubbed my toe on this stupid fucking cat statue my mom had that she used as a door stopper. Split my big toenail right down the middle and cut my toe a bit. I took a wet rag to clean up the blood a bit, but the water on the rag was fucking ice cold and the ice water getting at the nerve endings under the split toenail fucking knocked my bitch ass out and I fainted like a bitch sitting in the bathroom on the toilet.
>>
>>621690
>nothing too scary
Our definitions of scary vary quite a bit anon
>>
>>621898
>>621901
Swedish marine.
>>
>>622056
I dunno, if it's a really dangerous situation I don't get scared much, but when I see a snake 5m away from me I flip my shit, so we all have our problems

I feel like in a situation that is dangerous, once I go
>fuck, I might die here
once I break that threshhold I lose the fear and just stay calm and carry on

I remember one time I had a mild heatstroke and dehydration while climbing a mountain in the pyrenees during the afternoon (I was being an idiot, don't try this at home) without the necessary water
right under the peak I realized I had gotten myself into some bad shit, so I stumbled down that motherfucker in a sort of semi-limbo vegetative state, there were so many close calls on that descent I nearly fell to my death atleast twice, but I also knew I couldn't stop because resting would be most likely be fatal too, since noone would come up here until the next day
I can't remember most of the descent, but that shit was no joke

anywhere, the near plan crash was probably a closer call though
>>
I would love to get some sweet gear off of dead dudes up there.
>>
Werent they able to remove grren boot's roomate? How come they cannot remove green boots? If they could I guess the question becomes should they. He has become a landmark of sorts.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 398x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 398x321
>>622194
They can't even get rid of the poopies.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/03/too-much-human-poo-on-mount-everest-says-nepal
>mfw Everest is a dump
>>
File: IMG_1420.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1420.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>621608
I was at basecamp a week before the earthquake, pretty spooky thinking if I was there a week later, instead had to deal with the earthquake in Kathmandu which was pretty shit
>>
>>621889
your job isn't that fucking dangerous, faggot.

i was a sapper. not only did i scale cliffs every few weeks, i jumped out of planes twice a year to keep my certification. i also used to jump into lakes from helicopters. and that was just my training shit.

i have had my face touch a 2000 pound bomb. i have literally saved thousands of peoples lives.

you think your job is dangerous, but who are you even doing it for? who the fuck is ever going to invade sweden? and from your stories you seem like you just don't run down hills well.

we had a whole week of running up and down hills in our pathfinding week. that was basic. and i have badges to prove how well i run up and down hills after that.

you seriously thought you were going to die from a head injury that a gas mask protected you from? are you fucking retarded?

a gas mask has no protection. it is a bended membrame. nigger if you were going to die you would have died, a plastic membrane didn't save you.
>>
> itt muh dick is bigger cuase muh stuff is stupider
>>
>>621608
I want lot of neards dead senpai ni hao
>>
>>622235
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>621721
I really doubt drowning is an "easy way to die", it's one of the most violent deaths as far as I've noticed.
>>
>>622102
moar stories or pics pls
>>
>>621608
>hao
As a retired EOD (Master Blaster) I can calculate the proper amount of C-4 to pack up a bulls ass to blow his horns off without bringing a tear to his eye. All of you are pussies except for those wearing the Trident!
>>
>>622240
Who are you quoting? That video talks about how violent and horrible the deaths are.
>>
>>622240
"It's a horrifying, agonizing way to die. A death where you know what's happening and all you can do is wait."

Did you even watch the video?
>>
>>622240
easy way to die=/=painless way to die
>>
>be walking to take a shit at night
>did not turn flashlight on
>after a minute decide to turn in flashlight
>2 feet in front of me is a ditch with a sharp broken branch pointing right at me. If I didn't turn on my flashlight right then I would've fallen in and probably got stabbed and died
>>
>be in cabin innawoods, nearly a blizzard
>fireplace, cleaning gun, reading, comfy AF
>hear knock on my cabin door
>some nigger asking if he can come in out of the snow to warm up
>I let him in, but my gun is in hand the entire time. He asks why. I say I was cleaning it. But really I am ready to ice this nigger if he pulls any shit. And my eyes say this quite clearly.
>I give him some soup
>he says he's lost
>I tell him directions to he leaves
>>
>>622235
get a load of this hothead
>>
>>622291
this is rather more his near death experience than yours anon

>being black when /out/
>>
>>622296
> just be glad he's on "our" side?
>>
>out and about on public land in the middle of nowhere
>hears characteristic whistle of a round passing by
>hit the deck, didn't hear the shot
>scream at the top of my lungs telling them to stop
>wait 5 minutes, got up and 360ed out of there

it didn't register until i was getting out of there that it was probably a stray round that was transonic by the time it got to me
>>
>>622312
serpentines anon, serpentines !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBfbshfCZqY
>>
>>621608
Mt Everest truly is a scary place. I remember a story about a german climber. She died on one of her climbs while trying to save one of her team-members. She just sat down in the snow on top of a cliff and froze to death. Her body remained there, sitting, eyes open and with her black hair flowing in the wind. Other climbers taking the same route swore that she would stare at them.
>>
File: worf_0.jpg (40 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
worf_0.jpg
40 KB, 694x530
>>622235

>scale cliffs
recreational mountain climbing
>jumped out of planes
recreational skydiving
>jumped into lakes
cliff diving
>2000 pound bomb
everytime you pump gas into your '87 Camaro you're standing on a 10000 gallon fuel tank

try harder, douche. people have fun doing what you consider a 'job'. you think your job is dangerous, but who are you even doing it for? Finding WMDs in Iraq?

I'm sure you consider yourself a hero, yet you're nothing more than a welfare queen. you are paid to spend 90% of your time sitting on your ass.

Being in the military, even combat infantry, isn't even in the top 10 most dangerous jobs; they're all civilian jobs
>>
>>622351
> mfw she isn't hot
>>
File: benisnibagina.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
benisnibagina.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
>>622229
>>
>>621608

Why is he sleeping without a sleeping bag?
>>
>>622483
just taking a nap
>>
>>622495

Oh I see :)
>>
>>621613
>K2
>More dangerous

nope m8
>>
File: towerfall.png (31 KB, 490x776) Image search: [Google]
towerfall.png
31 KB, 490x776
when I was twelve I was building a tower in the woods. it was legit like 30' tall. i cut down trees for the main supports, and then used saplings and branches for the cross-beams. it was all going swimmingly until one day i was at the very top nailing in some more supports at the top (i had intende to use this thing to swing from with my harness btw) and the support i was standing on popped loose and i fell all the way to the ground. i fell down the middle and managed to not hit or mangle myself in the crossbeams on the way down. i also miraculously managed to avoid being impaled on all the sharp sapling stumps that littered the whole area.

i did however land on top of my legs and busted my hips up. after smacking the ground i puked and dragged myself all the way home crying, because i couldn't walk. doc said i sprained my hips and had some blunt force trauma, but no internal bleeding and it was unbelievable that the way i landed i didn't crack my pelvis in half. o well. if i had died out there i would have wanted nature to reclaim me on way or another.

a couple weeks later i pushed the tower over and that was the end of of that :[

pic related
>>
>>622291
>be me
>lost innawoods
>find cabin and knock on the door
>the guy inside forces me to drink soup at gun point
>then he gives me directions and tells me to fuck off

I wonder which guy had the near-death experience desu.
>>
>>622585
hoho man you're lucky it wasn't my cabin. how old were you? >:]
>>
>>621608
>>621609
>>621618
Wait, they just leave the bodies up there on Mt Everest?

Never knew that, but I guess I never really thought about it.
>>
>>622606
You only bring exactly as much as you need.

I remember reading a story written by some guy who left another to die, there's literally nothing you can do.

If you try to help them it's very likely you will die yourself, and waiting any longer means you cant make it to the top, so people keep going. Fucking weird moral situation but there is NOTHING you can do so why should you cut your trip short. Its something like $25K just to make the hike.
>>
>>622235
someone who has done all that doesn't need to prove how big of a man he is to a group of anonymous circlejerking strangers on the internet, so you are either a lying faggot or someone with a serious case of small dick syndrome, either way, you've got a problem mate
>>
>be in my tent with my 90 lb tamaskan husky who is basically a fucking wolf,
>gazing at the stars
>just bought plot of land in the middle of nowhere, having a cabin built on it for my new off the grid homestead, figured I would stay there overnight since it's very remote and it's my fucking land
>listening to based Alex Jones
>inb4 water filters
>doges ears perk up, I pause Alex
>I load my gun and put on my $2,000 night vision goggles. Hollow point rounds. Don't tread on me, nigger.
>I can literally smell stink, like a bad body odor, hear footsteps, but far away
>I see a man about 50 yards away running away, towards an ATV about 75 yards away
>tell doge to sick him. Which I admit was a little aggressive in hindsight.
>he gets on ATV and drives away before doge gets him
>I scan the area in case he had friends, seems like no one else
>I call my doge and run to my Ford Raptor
>I have extra fog lights and high beams at a lumen level so high it is almost guaranteed to blind you even if the light hits your mirrors. I wait for doge to get in my truck and I turn those fuckers on
>I follow the dirt road and can see his tracks
>I go for about an hour still seeing his tracks
>I see a shitted up cabin with no windows, and the same guys ATV parked outside it. Looks like a crack den. I turn off my lights and go back to night vision. Put on silencer on my rifle. I really wanna shoot out a fucking tire but I have no proof of foul play and he could be a potential friend, but maybe a meth lab worker
>I get out my megaphone and say "Who are you? What were you doing on my fucking land?". He probably heard it
>my scope is on him, I'm about 40 yards from the door, pitch black. I see a sliding door eye window thingy slide open, and two eyes looking out, and quickly slide it shut. He didn't see me.
>I wait till dawn, park my truck out of view, but keep an eye on him, keep my doge quiet. No address here on Google maps. It's meth lab
>>
>>622674
...and? how did u get him off your land? dead nigger storage?
>>
File: he-man.jpg (1 MB, 1560x2099) Image search: [Google]
he-man.jpg
1 MB, 1560x2099
>>622674
>90lb dog
>alex jones
>$2000 night vision
>hollow point rounds
>Ford Raptor
>silencer

how are any of these things relevant to the story? they simply lead any reader to believe you're a tacti-cool douche whether or not any of it is true
>>
>>622674
Continued

>sun comes up. I'm about 60 yards away in my camo, binoculars and rifle, hiding in heavy brush. Also have video camera ready. truck parked 100+ yards out of sight behind heavy brush
>at dawn the guy comes out, some skinny methy looking woman comes out. Guy looks trailer trash but is also wearing Ed hardy shirt, clearly a faggot and deserving of one between the eyes just for that fucking shirt. He's white, to my surprise.
>he's holding a duffle bag, a SUV drives up to him
>I start recording with my camera
>he loads bag into SUV, woman brings more bags and loads into SUV. Guy driving SUV points to the part of the road he came from, same part I came from. Points at his tire tracks, points back where he came from, then points in a trajectory that looked like the path I took to park my truck. They're looking out into the woods, seem suspicious
>doge barks at a fucking bird, I quiet him though
>they hear us, and hurry up loading the truck while one guy takes a pistol out, walking toward my direction
>I take out rifle and wait
>they eventually drive back the same way they came
>I leave but go opposite way they went
>phone is dead, drive a few miles looking for a farm or house, but not the nearest one in case they're in on it
>find a farm, pull up to house and see an infowars.com sticker on a truck parked outside. Bingo.
>we report to authorities who these farmers know well and are friendly with. Suspects get busted 12 hours later, their cabin is raided
>friendly farm is just down river from my land, can reach them by boat if I had to
>they've been my best friends ever since
>>
>>622686
How is it relevant? I'll tell you why. Because when piss-ant faggots like you come around thinking your hot shit, and then you hear the roar of my 90 lb beast and see the silencer of my rifle as I stamp out my fire at zero dark thirty, then everything goes to black, you will dial back your faggotry and run. Like the meth head did. And like anyone else would do if they tried to step the fuck up.
>>
>>622678
Read the fucking post you faggot
>>
>>622686
>Not having NVGs
Also, the price distinction matters. There's some cheap tacticool shit out there that is barely better than looking through a green filter. For 2k, it's probably generation 3.

>>622696
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>622701
Good copy pasta. I pray for the day someone calls into Infowars and recites that rant
>>
>>622102

So you escort the Muslim invasion of your country via nautical route. Very interesting.

Good to know your military service to your elected officials sworn to destroy your country means something.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>622696
>>
>>622696
right. you're going to shoot me for walking in the woods. you're such a little pussy. Call of Duty is just a game, sperglord
>muh guns
>muh giant dog
>muh douche truck
>>
that escalated quickly
>>
>>622886
Not the anon you're responding to but...
>muh guns
Yeah guns are awesome
>muh giant dog
Only keks have ankle biters
>muh douche truck
more /out/ than yours
>>
File: hahafaggot.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
hahafaggot.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>622235
>and from your stories you seem like you just don't run down hills well.

>>621889 BTFO
>>
>>622686
Clearly it's not true, anon. I assume this is /k/ copypasta.
>>
>>621721
Nope.

Fuck that, just nope.

Cave diving apparently triggers some claustrophobia. Dry caves are already 2spooky then add the water?

Result: I drown because I can't find my way out of the brown fog that keeps pumping out of my ass.
>>
>>622291
I'd have pulled some shit. Say you have it for some made up monster out there
>>
>>622932
cave diving is hardcore. I'm fine with just spelunking.
>>
>>621626
Happened to me as well but I was a kid and didn't even realize what was happening and actually had fun.
>>
File: Shiggy.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>622235
HAHAHA
>>
>>622573
Yes it is. It's just that more ppl visit everest.
>>
i guess this is as good a thread as any to ask.

what is the best way to kill myself while alone on a camping trip and make it seem like an accident?

whacking myself in the leg with my axe seems like the least fuckupable but also most gruesome. accidentally eating something poisonous like brewing yew te instead of pine needle
>>
>>623183
Put a kerosene heater inside your tent with a tarp on top, Dr. Kavorkian.
>>
>>623183
>sit in your tent with a butane stove
>turn up, wait until you're about to pass out
>light a cig
>>
>rest
>>
I got chased and nipped at by a pack of hyenas for a good kilometer running at night when I was about 14 if that counts.
>>
>>622932

Dry caving isn't all that dangerous.
>>
>>622235
That doesn't make what he's done any less dangerous. It just makes you look like a huge faggot when you put it that way.
>>
>>623305
A bit suprised the didn't overtake you?

Damn things are deadly!
>>
>>623305
that would be a terrible way to go. how the hell did you outrun them though? and what the fuck were you doing out there like that?

https://youtu.be/kLfxZs2g0uA
>>
most dangerous situation I've been in while diving was at Cortez banks hunting for lobster, I had 330 psi of air at 130ft and made it up with no air in my tank. ran out at 20ft
>>
I would love to do cave diving but I want to do it after I get rid of the B.C. and am using just a tank and backplate, the BC is just too bulky and catches on so much shit when hunting and just trying to get into holes after lobsters.
>>
>>621626
Those are absolutely terrifying
>>
>>622696
not him but /k/ checking in... I have three suppressors and they are killer force multipliers for running and ambush or shooting from thick brush and terrorizing a target like methheads. Mainly I use mine for pfft pfft instead of pew pew. I love letting other people shoot them.
>>
>>623338
>>623342
It was a game reserve, they were fairly used to people and had stolen our meat off the braai earlier and hung about.

We were heading back from another camp in the dark that we had snuck out to, we were with a school tour to the area.

Mate and myself had big flashlights that we would flash behind us when they got too close and they would jerk back from the light.
We just fucking legged it hey.

Shame, a few years later a boy from my old school was in the same reserve with the same tour and got attacked by hyenas in his tent.
Makes me always realise how lucky and stupid I was sneaking out in the dark.
>>
File: 1413708835945.png (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1413708835945.png
10 KB, 500x500
>>623358
>got attacked by hyenas in his tent
w-was he ok?
>>
>>623361
He survived, but it had got his face so that had to be reconstructed,

It even made the news.
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Hyena-attacks-boy-in-tent-20110613
>>
>>623370
wow, that's fucked. poor kid.

pic decidedly unrelated
>>
>>622196
DESIGNATED
>>
>>622611
Maybe you could skip taking food and just eat long pig all the way up.
>>
>>623384
SHITTINGSUMMIT
>>
>>623306
You're right, but when you're getting into some of those tight squeezes it does get pretty claustrophobic.
>>
>>621608
Yeah, the streets of Baltimore. There were more people murdered here this year than have died on Everest since its discovery
>>
>>622573
>>621613
Mount Everest is a relatively easy and safe mountain to climb. Annapurna has the highest deaths/successful summits over 40% of the climbers dies. Mont Everest only has around 1% fatalities.
>>
>>624203
>By March 2012, there had been 191 summit ascents of Annapurna I Main, and 61 climbing fatalities on the mountain.[5] This fatality-to-summit ratio (32%) is the highest of any of the eight-thousanders.
>>
When I was a kid we had to climb a 45 degree smooth rock surface in England with tiny little ledges to use as holding. bare in mind we had no mountaineering experience or training, I tried to rush past the slow coaches along a slightly harder route and i lost my balance leaning backwards, I barely caught the ledge, only about a centimetre away.

>>622056
>>622129
haha right, this guy is nuts. Stare death in the face and say "not that scary".

Gee anon, you crazy man you stories give me chills.

>>622235
Dont listen to the butt hurts, anon. The swedish military pussy is a joke IMHO.
Common, who gets into that kinda shit. Its not what he do thats dangerous, its how goofy he is.

>>622576
Oh gee that sucks man. It sucks so much when fear ruins something for you. If you tried again you would do it much better than before because now you know what to do differently by failing.

>>622611
Well It depends really. If you have time to save life by descending why not ? But I hear that when you are so close to the top, the descent cannot be made if it is too late.
All in all it really does depend.

>>622674
>>622689
fucking hell anon do you have military training or something. you are a sick cunt.

Pic unrelated : this is Amanita Phalloides, AKA The Death Cap.

This mushroom here will tear your insides apart and you wont even feel it, and its very like that it is permanent. Kidneys and Liver gone. The symptoms don't even show up until 2-3 days and by then its too late but include :Stomach cramps, diarrhea, vomiting.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>622576

Lucky you were 12 and still had springy bones.
>>
>>622235
Copy pasta
>>
>>624208
>fucking hell anon do you have military training or something. you are a sick cunt.

It's fake, anon.
>>
>>622235
obvious copypasta is obvious
>>
>>621608
Got stuck in a river valley while snow boarding out of bounds. Ski patrol told me to cross large river to get back to trail. Said fuck that and sat on my board and pushed towards the other mountain over rivers that were covered in powder. Eventually made it.
Not really near death, but if I hadn't had some of my gear on me I might have been fucked.
>>
>>622300
Max kek
>>
>>624200
>Baltimore
>People
>>
Just recently I got caught on top a a mesa is New Mexico as a severe storm rolled in. First the wind started blowing dust everywhere so I couldn't see or breathe, then the rain and thunder started. Had to hike back a couple miles with lightning striking all around me with a camera tripod on my back. Probably the riskiest thing I've experienced in a while.

I also once kayaked out to an island to camp and a storm blew in during the night so I decided to break camp and head home before it got too bad. Crossing shipping channels at night with no lights and really choppy weather was exciting.

When I was 5 I fell off a horse and rolled down a steep hill, stopping only a few feet from the banks of a flooding river.
>>
>>621608
Why are his pants partly down?

I almost went over a 20ft waterfall once, due to some really stupid swimming choices. Literally clung to the last rock available in a pinch grip and my feet were poking over the falls. Another guy came and gave me a hand back up onto the rocks. It was actually strangely serene while it was happening but afterward I was like "Holy fuck!"
>>
>>624338
he lost weight doing all that tiring hiking, that's also why he is napping
>>
>>624307
True!
>>
>>624200
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nigga
>>
>>624290
Or you could have died in an avalanche for being a massive fucking dumbass. Jesus Christ, educate yourself you gaper.
>>
Well I once drank so much at a party and had to walk home in some nice suburban snow, knew I was passing out on the way, took off my shoes, and walked home either in bare or socks feet, can't remember exactly, but the brisk feel of snow on the feet kept me awake long enough to make it home and live.
>>
>>622178
I agree with this.
>>
>>622589
>how to sound like a pedophile creep 101.
>>
File: rip.jpg (79 KB, 650x869) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
79 KB, 650x869
>1500 km of tunnels
>If your light source runs out you're fucked
>Teen girl got lost at a party, they found her 2 years later; pic related
>>
Stepped on snake in the Indonesian jungle. My friends' reaction was to slowly back away. Turned out to be the most dangerous type of snake in the area. Glad nobody told me that at the time, just nice smiles and a lot of distance.

Was also held by gun point several times in the same area, mostly around illegal mines and logging areas. Most of my dangerous /out/-experiences involves people being people, which is rather dissapointing.
>>
>>625005
Maybe I'm a dumfag, but where is this?
>>
>>625021
one reverse google later, it is the body of a 19yo ukranian girl who got lost from her mates at a party in 2005 -- she was found by urban explorers in 2007, ''far from the exit''.
>>
>>622916

/k/ommando here. Has never seen this pasta.
>>
>>625068
tnx anon:D
>>
>>621721
>recovered more than a dozen people

Holy fuck that must be spooky.
>>
>>622287
Similar, but fatal thing occurred at Ft. Benning or Ft. Jackson.
>trainee
>trainees sent out on land navigation course
>Recruit X hasn't returned for several hours
>search to find his body
>fell off a cliff and impaled himself
>>
>>622312
Same thing happened to me
>kayaking with dad and sisters
>retard rednecks shooting over our heads
>yell for them to stop, they were close enough to hear
>they don't, kept on shooting
Called the sheriff once we got off the creek.
>>
>>624208
>It sucks so much when fear ruins something for you.
Well, to be honest after that episode my dad ordered the tower destroyed, so tht was the end of towers for good.

>>624210
Yeah, if I did that today I would die, or at least wish I had
>>
Not sure you could call any of these near-death experiences. Most of them were just mildly dangerous, but they were very frightening to me at the time.

>boy scout camping on a lake in wisconsin, get hit by an extremely powerful microburst at night with multiple waterspouts. Trees falling everywhere, had to hide under my tent platform and cling to it.

>scout hiking in philmont up on the tooth of time, scaling the scree below the summit. jump on a giant pillar of rock about 20 feet tall, it's actually got a hairline crack all across its base so it starts to fall. I had to very carefully tiptoe off of it to avoid falling and breaking a leg or being crushed.

>capture the flag in the woods in illinois, I got lost. had to follow a river back to farms.

Then there are the not scary, but likely much more dangerous things that happened:

>swimming on a beach in puerto rico, checking out fish. one of them is a small, ugly brown fucker sitting on the bottom like he doesn't give a fuck about me. almost touch it, then decide not to. I ask a local kid about it and he goes in, has a look, then comes out and tells everyone not to go in the water until it's gone; it's a stone fish.

>checking out national dune park in arizona with my parents when I was young, I had just finished reading Dune and I wanted to go way up into the park because I loved the dunes in Michigan and thought they were basically the same size. We had no water, could easily have become dehydrated and lost just like that French family that mostly died there this year. Luckily my parents told me no.

Basically, if you're in a scary situation, probably one of the most important things to do is not be scared. which is, of course, much harder than it is to say. Conversely, if you are out in nature and you are not at all scared, there is probably something you aren't thinking of that you need to be more mindful about. Nature demands respect to enjoy.
>>
>>622102
>swedish

lmao swedis, of course you couldn't even follow basic safety procedures
>>
>>621618
It's to help out future climbers. The cold preserves the bodies, and it's more nutritional than cliff bars.
>>
>>622229
>>622480
dude are you serious?
>>
>>626674
Very.
>>
>>626675
I was talking about the fact you can't get your picture the right way
the whole earthquake thing is crazy also
>>
File: topkek.gif (204 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
topkek.gif
204 KB, 404x416
>>622674
>No address here on Google maps. It's meth lab

10/10 pasta
>>
>>621609
Can you tell us some of the good ones anon?
>>
File: bghdahd.jpg (44 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
bghdahd.jpg
44 KB, 409x393
>>622759
>>
>>622674
>be in my tent
>gazing at the stars
your shitty tent has holes in it. get a new one gay boy or concoct up a new story.
>>
>>621626
Same here, when I was trying to swim out of it got hit over and over by huge waves I didn't see coming. Didn't even know where the fuck I was, but it let up long enough for me to catch my breath and swim out
>>
>>628228
.... youve never seen a tent without a rainfly/with see thru paneling on the top sides?
>>
No near-death experiences, but several oh-shit-oh-shit-oh-shit ones.

---

Urbex, in the bowels of some decrepit storm water intake/pumping station.

My headlamp goes out, and it's cave dark.

There's steep pipe & valves everywhere to snag on, walkways that are half-missing, and empty concrete pits ~10ft deep, no ladders.

Ended up using my cell phone w/ the messaging app open, because the screen was mostly white. (The phone itself didn't have any 'flashlight' functionality.)

>I take at least three lights now

---

More urbex. Climbing a steel ladder on the side of a old water tower, no safety cage, and the welds holding the thing to the scaffolding had broken off above me. Didn't know it when I started climbing. After I had reached high enough to notice, my weight was acting like a lever on the unsupported section of ladder, and it started drifting away from the structure.

I hustled down, two rungs at a time until I got down to a section that was still well-attached. With my weight off it, the top part hugged back up against it.

---

Kayaking in Ohio, and didn't know about a low-head dam ahead of me. The water was higher than usual, and swift. I didn't think I'd have time to make it to shore, and would end up going over the damn, maybe losing control in the process.

Didn't realize just how dangerous those things are until talking with a ranger about it later. 'Drowning machines', he calls them.

>fucking Ohio
>>
>>621721
Tfw going to Thailand for cave diving.

ayy lmao (?)
>>
I googled "green boots" because of OP's pic and it said he wasn't there anymore.
>>
>>622471
underrated
>>
>>621608
Mt. Everest is just full of shit. FULL OF SHIT. Peoples trash. People's shit. It's a shit mountain.
>>
>>629068

Spooky
>>
>>626680
I think he is simulating the earthquake
>>
>>629068
holy shit it's true
>>
>>629043
Hope you know what you're doing annon
>>
>>624795
fuck my buddy decided to take off his shoes on the way home from the bar last year, maybe this was his logic. Fucking idiot lost 3 toes and his shot into the NHL though.
>>
>>629781
*my fuck buddy
ftfy
>>
>>621693
>not insane
>on 4chan
Pick one
>>
>>622895
I have guns for hunting
I don't need a 90lb dog because I can defend myself and I not so autistic that my only friends are agressive retarded animals
A better truck is subjective. My Nissan titan can do any thing a raptor can do other than look like a tryhard doing burnouts to impress white trash skanks
>>
>>622606
they clear the mountain of bodies only a few times a year
>>
>>621608

My job is. I work at a morgue, see death all the time. Be surprised how many /out/ related deaths that come in. Last guy I was working on, snap his neck when out hiking. He slip on a wet rock next to the river and fucked his shit up.
>>
File: MK 5 cover open.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2248) Image search: [Google]
MK 5 cover open.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2248
Speaking of cave diving: I build my very own rebreather :^).
>>
>>624307

>Fuck baltimore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBs455jwb8w
>>
File: RipTides.png (44 KB, 1060x616) Image search: [Google]
RipTides.png
44 KB, 1060x616
>>621626

CA beach bum here, rip-tides the best place to go in to the water, go to the side once you're past the breakers then get ready for the next set of waves and ride the waves to shore.

Once you know what's happening it's not that bad and you can use it to your advantage.
>>
>>622102
Do you sail Somalian cock or something?
>>
File: F4.large[1].jpg (319 KB, 973x973) Image search: [Google]
F4.large[1].jpg
319 KB, 973x973
>>624208
how u want ur rho GTPase senpai?
>>
>>622246
How much C4 does it take to blow the horns off a bull without bringing a tear to his eye?

I'm serious, I want to know now. And then you can film the test and put it on YouTube.
>>
>>625068
That's really, really sad. That is a tortuous death mentally too. She just curled up and died. Fuck, this is really fucking with me rn.
>>
>>630492
> challenge pissing

I lost it. I know it's old but I forgot all about the challenge pissing. I had a solid laugh.
>>
>>621608

Was attacked by a dog once, big Alsatian

I had earphones in so didnt hear it, it came up behind me and jumped on my back and bit my neck, it clamped on good and sted on my neck for a bit before some old guy bashed it with a stick and it fell off

meanwhile the owner was stood there going "come down please, dont do that please" in the weakest voice ever

we backed off with this guy waving a stick until the dog got bored

tfw ruined my bargain coat and newish t-shirt

It happened literally maybe 50 feet from a kiddies playground too

As it happened I was alright, but if it pushed me over when it jumped on me I couldov been fucked
>>
>>622351

cant find anything like this

Do you have a pic or something?
>>
>>624200

>people
>>
I got lost during a hike in the Czech Republic when I was 15. Lost my group, wandered around, got a lift from some guy in his shitty Citroen, ended up with the only person that spoke English in a wide area, a teacher English. Two bored cops picked me up and late that evening I was reunited with the group.
>but anon, that is far from dangerous you knob
Tell that to my mum, she went fucking mental when she heard I was gone and swore I had died.
>>
>>630454
sounds safe
>>
>>632511
Bumping, I want to see this too.
>>
File: evset.jpg (11 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
evset.jpg
11 KB, 238x212
>>622235
salty
>>
>be exploring some of the fun abandoned places of Detroit with my buddy
>like stepping back in time ,with the occasional homeless guy who doesn't want any trouble
>go to an abandoned hospital
>pretty spoopy
>heading up to the third floor and my buddies falls right through the floor into pitch black darkness
>breaks his leg, he's freaking out because there's a shit ton of rats
>have no idea where the fuck the hallway is down there
>tie a rope around a filing cabinet,wedge that behind a door, block the door with a bench
>try and lower myself down slowly
>filing cabinet just takes the door out and I fall on top of friend, hole is now blocked by a shit ton of debris
>trying to figure out where the fuck we are in this place
>turns out we were on the first floor and fell through to the basement
>so the fucking hallway to the morgue
>get out onto the surface,call a functional hospital and they were so confused as to what we were doing
>never went back to recover gear/camera
>fuck that place
>>
My favorite out danger story is my close encounter
>be visiting the everglades in october,on one of the remote campspots that need a canoe to get to
>be canoeing around,checking out all the neat shit the everglades has to offer
>I've never ever in my life encountered some horse shit like this,which you are about to read
>hit a big ass fucking log, flip canoe, all of my shit is instantly in the water. Compass floats into some suspicious marsh patch
>no big,I remember how I came here
>flip canoe,crawl back in,head back to camp. Takes me about two hours
> not seeing my tent or gear
>where the fuck is all of my shit
>99% this was my spot, same tree,same fire pit
>get off and investigate
>yup this was my spot and someone came and stole all my fucking shit
>sudden realization that I am fucked because I need my map to get back to a spot that isn't in the fucking boonies
>use the sand to try and recount my way here
>have no food or clean water
> takes me an hour to get a decent fire going
>have no shelter for the night,just use the canoe to sleep in. Get gangraped by bugs. Covered in welts
>have to make makeshift traps to get food. Starting to freak out a little bit
>wait until the third morning to head out,sunsets around 530pm. Takes 6 hours to get back to civilization if you know where you're going
>three hours in my canoe is leaking all over
> paddle to the nearest atoll
>canoe is no longer usable
>boy sure wish I had my emergency raft
>have to make a very shitty shelter using parts of my now fucked canoe
>spend 3 days here until someone notices me deserted
>"haha why didn't you just swim?"
> not like there's 1 alligator per 40 square fucking feet here or anything
>they bring me back to the Ranger Station
> they shit talk me the entire way
>I sincerely hope these weekend warriors get their shit took and go through that

I lived off crab and shrimp for 6 days and got the worst diarrhea I've ever had. All in all,good out experience
>>
>>632746
>>632511
I think she was in the group Jon Krakauer was in, dude that wrote into thin air and like 20 people died in a storm back in the 80's or some shit
>>
>>634523
>hit a log
>canoe flips over completely
what the fuck?
>>
>>622320

Based GK
>>
>>622235
Dank you for your cervix
>>
>>634523

Covering your skin in ash from the fire prevents bugs from raping you, just so you know for next time.

You can also do it covering yourself in mud, but I strongly suggest you burn the mud or heat it up in the fire first, to kill off any nasty shit that's in the earth.
>>
>>634530
The logs are so waterlogged and buyont that they roll. So if you get speed and hit one and it doesn't roll with you,you're pretty fucked
>>
>>625092
>a
I was at benning when that shit happened. We heard the search choppers spend all day looking for him.
>>
>go on a tour to Conguillio, in Chile
>mid winter
>get into the millenial tree forest
>it starts hailing
>car got stuck in the middle of nowhere
>earthquake
>a big tree branch falls like 2 meters away from me
>get into the car again
>take cover into the back seat of the car

I'd like to rest where I die, but as I usually go to protected areas and don't get too much away from the main road, the guvment would find my body quickly.
>>
>>632494
I would have beaten the owner to death with that stick and taken all the cash off of him to replace my coat.

Seriously anon what the fuck was your reaction? "No worries mate, he didn't sever my spinal cord. Cheers"?
>>
>>621608
into thin air
>>
File: 1448123011306.jpg (913 KB, 707x707) Image search: [Google]
1448123011306.jpg
913 KB, 707x707
>>622611
Personally I would want to die trying to help someone. What a great death. You can wait until you are 96 and die of pneumonia or you can make the last moments of someone's life truly special by having them know that you were willing to completely sacrifice yourself for them. I would want a death like that.
>>
>>622674
Where to cop tamaskan?
>>
File: 1398293726484.jpg (333 KB, 724x800) Image search: [Google]
1398293726484.jpg
333 KB, 724x800
>>622689
Meth heads be so silly

topkek

honestly tho, pretty pleb for not training dog how to use low-tech nam-era tactics of paracord tugging for ambush alerts, you gotta set an operator example for your dog man.
>>
>>636200
Yeah, but your body has a natural urge to live and I'm guessing it would be extremely hard to do that for just someone you're climbing with.
>>
I once chocked on a mozzarella stick on the 6th grade. Almost died till the janitor saved my life.
>>
File: 1392775783726.jpg (59 KB, 470x352) Image search: [Google]
1392775783726.jpg
59 KB, 470x352
>>636479
Same thing happened to me, cept lunch lady saved me, I never leave home without marinara sauce now.
>>
File: egg_yolks.jpg (27 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
egg_yolks.jpg
27 KB, 500x333
I choked on a boiled egg yolk. Almost died, and sometimes still wish I had.
>>
>>636443
Yea probably. I would do it a heartbeat though. Nothing wrong with the whole self preservation thing though.
>>
>>630501
Riptides are fine. Undertow is scary.
>>
>>634690
It was probably an alligator gar
>>
>>622235
is this pasta?
>>
>>636595
alligator gar can get big, but nowhere as big to make your canoe flip
>>
>>630454
Sure thing, Ahmed
>>
>>622235
>wasted my life in the military
>Now have no benes and sit in basement yelling at people on /out/
>>
>>628556

Shit that first one was lucky, that could have gone very badly.
>>
>>634522
>>never went back to recover gear/camera

Really? That seems wasteful, you could just be careful, take proper equipment to recover it and you'd probably be fine.
>>
>>621613
Really? I thought the death rates were way high on Everest cause there were too many amateur rich old people.
>>
File: L4QZzFT.gif (918 KB, 453x321) Image search: [Google]
L4QZzFT.gif
918 KB, 453x321
>>621608
>However, since 2014, Green Boots has been missing, presumably removed or buried.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 552x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 552x581
>>637232
>>
>>621608
There's a suicide forest in japan.
>>
>>621721
Jesus. The fact that death is giving you the finger should be enough to make you turn around.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Nearly died in a kayak once.
Didn't actually get any instruction on how to use the fucking thing, just got thrown a boat, and a paddle, and told to go at it in a lake. eventually I fucked up and the thing tipped over, and because I didn't know you could tip it back over I struggled to get out. In my struggle I got my leg jammed and fought with the boat until i eventually ran out of air and passed out. I woke up on the beach staring up at my friend who, as it turns out, had seen me, jumped in, ripped me out, pulled me to shore, and resuscitated me.
Had a bruises all over my legs for weeks.
>>
>>640610
Did you kill the person who threw you?
>>
>>640610
So that's what it's like to die under water. Did you inhale water too?
And like
>>640619
Said, did you fuck the asshole up? That's so irresponsible.
>>
>>621608
>Do you have any neard dead /out/ experience?

>Last winter doing a little snowshoe hiking.
>fell through the ice on a lake.
>Pain and coldness like you wouldn't believe...
>Able to get out.
>soaking wet, and freezing my ass off.
>Strip naked and walk back to my car.
>Drive home wrapped in a blanket.
>>
I had an anaphylactic reaction to a bee sting on my grandparents property when I was young lmao

anaphylaxis is torture
>>
>>622240
Whitewater boater here. Honestly once you're really hyppxic from aspirating a bunch of water you start to get foggy and calm. I got stuck in a bad hole and recirculated for a long ass time before I flush out and was rescued. By the time I was dragged to shore I was almost dead and calm, my friends were the ones crying and panicking.
>>
File: 1422186486801.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1422186486801.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>623183
I am sure there would be some cliffs etc where you could "accidentally" fall off
>>
>>622611
would you kill someone for 25k? i understand the issue with limited resources (including time) but i feel like throwing your hands up and saying "fuck it" is pretty selfish. reverse the roles for a second.
>>
>>622235
you signed up to do exactly that, quit playing the martyr card
>>
>>621721
i can't watch video where i am. what is the tl;dw why is it so particularly dangersou?
>>
>>622312
transsonic?
>>
>>634717
more details. how do you walk off a cliff???
>>
>>622351
I remember parts of that story. Did an anon post it on this or another board? I lurk randomly until something interests me.
>>
>>640619
>>641123
Nah, although the "instructor" was at definite fault, I couldn't blame him and ignore my own idiocy. I got into a fucking 1 man boat and never even thought about what to do if shit went south.

Also yeah, a little bit. There aren't many good ways to die, but drowning certainly isn't one of them. From what I can tell it's just fear. Fear, and then darkness.
>>
>>621721
>that video

nope nope nope. Drowning is my nightmare.
>>
>>625111
>>boy scout camping on a lake in wisconsin, get hit by an extremely powerful microburst at night with multiple waterspouts. Trees falling everywhere, had to hide under my tent platform and cling to it.

That sounds fucking terrifying
>>
This thread is genuinely making me spooked out lads.
>>
>>641861
its dangerous becuase so many unexpected things can happen, forgetting the exact passage you took, disturbing the surface so the silt obscures the way you came so you cant see shit. you need the training and experience to know what to do. im an open water diver, and the level of experience you need for specialised stuff like this is crazy.
>>
File: wur.jpg (213 KB, 945x706) Image search: [Google]
wur.jpg
213 KB, 945x706
>>
>>641866
You've obviously never been in the military.
On a long march, it's not uncommon for as many as 90% of the troops in formation to be asleep, especially after 12 hours of marching. You end up half-awake, following the guy in from of you, who's following the guy in front of him, rinse and repeat until you get to the front of the column, who's the guy navigating.
It's uncommon for someone to walk out of formation, but not unheard of.
>>
>>643112
just leave
>>
>>643113
What? He wanted details, I have him details.
Why the h8 bruv?
>>
>>643128
kill yourself
>>
>>634529
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannelore_Schmatz
>>
>>643149
y u so salty m8
>>
>>623306
I almost dropped my descender during a changeover under an unstable skree slope once. Closest to death I've ever been; took a good hard look at my setup and bought a better one after that trip.
>>
>>641864
He means that the bullet had slowed down far enough for it to travel at the speed of sound, instead of several times the speed of sound. The shot probably came from far away.
>>
>>623347
did you worry about the bends at all? what air setup were you running?
>>
>>623374
why has that dude got his whole fucking mouth and lips around a hyenas snout, what a cringeworthy piece of shit
>>
>>630454

try it in the bath first
>>
>>643181
What's the problem, you couldn't have kept descending? Munter hitch right?
>>
>>621721
>implying that's not just a way for the skelly to hide his treasure
>>
>>629758
Just hold F11
>>
File: image.jpg (797 KB, 2555x1916) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797 KB, 2555x1916
>>629984
/o/ Checking in
>Nissan Titan
>Diff the size of a grapefruit
>>
>>644554
nice
>>
>>621609
>and then my combat stories
go rape children somewhere else fucking clapistani
>>
>>644554
I've got the perfect pic on my laptop for that.
> picture of Haiti
> caption says hold f11
lold when I saw it
>>
>>621677
Nice dubs, though.
>>
File: 1406894244592.jpg (35 KB, 558x640) Image search: [Google]
1406894244592.jpg
35 KB, 558x640
>>622674
>$2,000 nvgs
liar. if you had NVGs at that price, you'd be whining about how shitty they are. PVS-14s cost more and they totally blow.

Further proof of bullshit is if you know enough about firearm law to aquire a "silencer" (suppressor), you wouldnt be wasting time talking about dumbass "HALLUHPOINT" rifle rounds.

youre a fucking liar.
>>
>>643111
> nice tits

I like doughnuts.
This thread is shit.
>>
>>625005
>2 years later
>fresh decomposition, less than 2 months

liar
>>
>>644964
It may be a mistranslation, according to the article they found her in 2005 but her body was removed in 2007, that may have been where the 2 year figure came from.
>>
>>644961
You probably got a exmil PVS-14 with a toasted tube, or a chineese/russian knockoff with a gen 1 tube.
>>
>>644994
> toast
> a candle oly burns so long

Can confirm limited lifespan.

Source, worked in the factory making them.
>>
>>644996
Can you "borrow" a gen 3 tube that would fit a PVS-7? I'll trade you a gen 2 tube for it.
>>
>>645000
That job sucked, past tense. Thier on Gen "3.5" now, whatever marketing bullshit that is. It's all about the MCP micron size. There real improvement is the white phospher display and field of view.

I want.
>>
>>645002
I always heard that WP tubes were a gimmick, and that filmless/thin film tubes are where it's at.
>>
>>645002
What company did you work for?
>>
>>645006
> former "main inventor", current tier one supplier

A US company.
>>
>>645014
L3?
>>
>>637231

I've personally seen a 7ft gar. And that's nowhere near as big as they can get.

They're generally very shy and I have never heard of one doing anything even remotely hostile to humans, but believe me that a 7 or 8 foot fish can mess all kinds of things up if they get it in their heads.
>>
>>629982
ebin meme senpai
>>
File: 4L_1TWdizgb.png (570 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
4L_1TWdizgb.png
570 KB, 960x640
Dying in nature must be the best way to go, how you will die is the problem, but to be honest if one day I die in the forest I want my body to stay there. I hate funerals, I don't care if I will no longer exist, I still don't want a funeral, just let my body rot and serve as food for some lucky bugs and other animals.
>>
>>645450
completely agree, the last funeral i had to go to was fucking beyond retarded. i come from a christian family and throughout the whole thing it was "everlasting life" "god loves us"

well newsflash retards this poor guy died young from fucking meningitis, thanks god. fucking idiots, in my eyes the funeral was a fucking insult.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.