[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just did Mt Barney in Queensland, it was a mission. What have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_4329.jpg (769 KB, 3088x2056) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4329.jpg
769 KB, 3088x2056
Just did Mt Barney in Queensland, it was a mission. What have you guys been up to?
>>
What's it like? There are a few different tracks I've heard. What did you take?
>>
File: IMG_4315.jpg (2 MB, 3088x2056) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.jpg
2 MB, 3088x2056
>>621633
I took the track that had hard written on a tree at the start, near yellow pitch I think. It's honestly my first proper climb and one of the best things I've ever done, although be prepared for a lot of rock climbing where if you fall you will die. I didn't bring ropes so my legs were like jelly but I made it and I'm alive. I'll post some more pictures.
>>
File: IMG_4349.jpg (1 MB, 3088x2056) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4349.jpg
1 MB, 3088x2056
From the top
>>
>>621976
I did it yesterday too brah. Wore a pack for training. Regret it. Was seriously tough but great. The top was underwhelming desu
>>
>>622031
What were you wearing, I might of passed or spoke to you briefly
>>
>>622031
White tank top and yellow shorts with a day pack. We did west barney I believe. I loved that rock stair case.
>>
>>622049
Meant for you. You were the mechanic? If so how shit was coming off that track haha.
>>
>>622064
yeah mate, bloody oath. you were one of the guys we got lost with?
>>
>>622861
Yeah that was dinosaur country. Felt it in my knees on the drive back.
>>
>>622864
I was still feeling it yesterday mate, what a bloody track.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.