[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, stickers came in. I thought I'd put the pic up and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0451[1].jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451[1].jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
well,

stickers came in. I thought I'd put the pic up and get feedback as a start. If there's a decent interest we can order some up. I think I may have gone too small on them. I'd think 0.5 inch on the circular ones and maybe an inch more on the shield ones.

let me know what your thoughts are an if interested how many of each. It's a starting point.
>>
>>620885
I like them!
>>
oh yeah,

so the bear circle one on the left is one of the original stickers from the first patch run. I'm thinking to get the size larger for consistency.

The printing quality was on par in this run. I'd guage it as semi-professional looking. I don't like that I can see the printer's dots but even the original run stickers had that going on so it seems unavoidable. Download the pic above and view it zoomed and you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>620885
I want the bear with the knife
>>
I am loving all these patches and stickers.
I am hoping to pick up a bunch in one order . Kinda waiting and hoping that someone makes a Dick P patch before I order
>>
OP here. Seeing as there seems to be a pretty lukewarm response I'm gonna hold off on this. But also seeing as there were a few people who were really into the idea of stickers and I have some extras from my test order I'm going to offer to send them out to whoever had a strong interest in them.

I've got 5 of the bear with knife, 5 of the bear and tree shield one, and 8 of the circular ones. Just tell me where to send it at [email protected]. The max I'll do for one person is one of each as there are so few.
>>
>>622065
this is free BTW. Also anyone who had already replied in this thread, quote your post # and I'll give you priority.
>>
I'd def take a sticker.
>>
>>622065
Email sent early this morn (no reqponse).
>>
>>620885
>>622065
I love the idea of /out/ stickers. I'd rep that shit all day!! I sent you an email as well.
>>
these sticks are pretty nice. I'll shoot you an email.
>>
>>620885
God... Such ultra cringe, especiall the beer to the right.

Would be mortified and emberressed to actually wear this outside, like a pure sign of autism like the fedoras. No Thanks.
>>
>>622749
I shit in YOUR geocache this morning faggot.
>>
>>622065
Sending you an email with my post number
>>
>>622749
....OP here. They're stickers man. not patches. jesus christ. Anyway, sorry I was out to see my parents over the weekend. I'll check the inbox and let anyone know who requested them what the status is. I see 8 replies. I should at least be able to send all of you one of the circular ones. Other than that anyone who had posted their ok earlier is an auto and the others are in order of request.

I might try this again on a larger scale pro bono when I'm working again here which I hope is soon. So for now no more emails thanks.
>>
>>622781
thanks man!

put your return address on it I'll send you some hand tied flies!
>>
>>620885
heads up, will buy first three in sticker or patch form from anyone who isn't a douche as soon as they're available.

Lastone just looks ridiculous.
>>
File: stickers1.jpg (173 KB, 682x516) Image search: [Google]
stickers1.jpg
173 KB, 682x516
OP here. alright. I've got all but one in the envelopes (one person still needs to get back to me with an address). I'll be sending them out tomorrow. They're coming from Canada so however long it takes to get to you. week. week and a half maybe since no eurofags replied.

A couple of notes if anyone wants to take up the project...
-I ordered them from stickeryou. quality was decent enough. Could always be better but whatever.
-I used sizes of 3" which was a little small on the final stickers which were closer to 2-2.5". I'd use sizes of 3.5-4 inches for sizes from this site in future.
-the sc/out/ bear with mora one was by far the most popular as was the circular one to a slightly lesser degree. The bear with tree on shield no one asked for. I'd make them in a 4:3:1 ratio.
-attached picture was a hypothetical order and the associated cost and stuff for reference. I had a 20% of code though.
-the die cuts were the best I could find but they were not directly on the print lines which pissed me off. I ended up cutting out the ones I did order to size.

that's about it from me.
>>
>>622812

oh yeah. sorry for the people who were waiting for me for a while with this. My internet was fucked up yesterday as well and then today I was out with my parents.
>>
>>622820
>sorry
dude no reason to be sorry
you just spent 185 bucks and sent people free stickers.

you are the fucking man. thank you so much, you just got added to my christmas list this year.
>>
>>622638
Response.

Op is SOLID! Thank you, OP!
>>
>>622820
Yea you better post in this year's Gift Giving thread. Thanks OP
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.