[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck people like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkC 0Qwc5JFk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /out/ - Outdoors

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19
File: American_Black_Bear[1].jpg (1 MB, 1575x1200) Image search: [Google]
American_Black_Bear[1].jpg
1 MB, 1575x1200
Fuck people like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkC0Qwc5JFk
>>
>>494824
dude hunting is a art, takes skill to blow the whistle and shoot a curious animal jesus christ you people
>>
>oh hey, look over there.
>ah, its humans!
>better go over and welcome them to my area
>man they're gonna love the liquid buffe place
>whats that long obje..
>>
File: Were-Sorry.jpg (59 KB, 629x355) Image search: [Google]
Were-Sorry.jpg
59 KB, 629x355
>>494824

It would have been more exciting if she had a spear.

What do they do with the dead bears? Bear jerkey? Bearskin rugs?
>>
>>494824

I wonder what her back up was? Bear spray?
>>
For real. I'm a hunter but these people who don't respect the life they are taking make me rage.
>>
>>494824
>actively searching for shit online that pisses you off

Why?
>>
>>494824

>"charging" bear
>'I'm so girly!' pink shit on the bow
>hunting predators for trophies instead of hunting herbivores for food, clothing and more
>>
>>494824
Of course a woman manages to take all the coolness out of bow-hunting
>>
>>494862
i was looking of footage for bear attacks and came across it
>>
>>494824
>>494860
>>494873

I don't know, I mean I don't like hunting animals that aren't bred for hunting* and which you don't intend to eat (seriously; wild game is cheaper than beef, and you're supporting wild animal populations instead of crappy cow farms). But hunting a black bear with a bow is pretty impressive, black bears are also extremely common so hunting them isn't that bad in my opinion.

* (In my country (South Africa), the hunting industry has done a great job turning millions of acres of farm land back into wild, natural game farms where animals are also acclimatized to be much more cautious towards humans making hunting more difficult.)

>>494842
She would've been mauled if she missed probably, unless there was a back crew with rifles standing by.

>>494878
Whenever a woman does something, it makes it less cool for men to do. We are misogynistic dicks that way.
>>
>>494883
>But hunting a black bear with a bow is pretty impressive
This.

Bears are the equivalent of a genetically spliced SAS soldier, Vinnie Jones, RoboCop and Terminator. I've seen them take multiple shells from a shotgun and not be put down. One shot from the bow and it dropped fairly quickly, didn't make it far at all. Seemed like a clean kill.
>>
>>494883
I didn't say all woman make things uncool, just that this particular one did and I'm not surprised. Nice projecting though buddy
>>
>>494824
>film self the whole time
>makeup in the wood
>brag all the time
>voice worse than the predator call
>I do not mention the hunting "skills"

She is a bad person and the wold would be a better place without her.
>>
File: 1424755134236.gif (61 KB, 471x620) Image search: [Google]
1424755134236.gif
61 KB, 471x620
>>494824
i dont see anything wrong with this. looked like a great shot. bear only goes a short distance and dies. clean kill and done in one shot. nice looking bear too. shes got bigger balls then me. i dont have any interest in taking a bear with a bow. at leas not without a stout sidearm. your either baiting (8/10), or your a moron.
>>
>>494883
>black bears are also extremely common so hunting them isn't that bad in my opinion.
lots of species were very common, until we hunted the shit out of them.
>>
Oh no, an inferior species got killed because it's too stupid to know any better.

Why does this piss you off? Things are here for us to consume, destroy, do whatever we want with.
>>
>>494995
>HURR ONLY OBJECTIVITY THINGS ARE MEANT TO DIE FUCKING MORALFAGS

Life isn't about exploiting what you can whenever you can. Cooperation and compassion keeps the world from being a nuclear wasteland.
>>
>>494829
you're retarded if you actually think an animal is trying to welcome people.

it is shitty to hunt anything you aren't going to eat unless it's to control population.
>>
>>494995

Edgelord of /out/
>>
File: osama.jpg (232 KB, 753x1024) Image search: [Google]
osama.jpg
232 KB, 753x1024
>>494995
k
>>
>>495031
>edgelord
>about animals
Please, I'm not saying light them on fire, they're animals.

>>495001
>Cooperation and compassion keeps the world from being a nuclear wasteland
Uhh no, the fact that two opposing forces have nuclear weapons as deterrent is why the world is not a nuclear wasteland.
>>
>>494873

You realize that when you take a bear you actually have to keep and use more of the animal than equivalent ungulate in most cases?

Bear meat is great and both the meat and hide is illegal to waste in most hunting jurisdictions.

Deer species get taken for trophies (antlers) as much if not more than bear and there's no legal requirement to keep the hide so it normally gets thrown away.

I don't see an issue here. Your argument is invalid.

Now, her fenced lion hunts in Africa...that's a different story.
>>
>>495001
Lel being this delusional, are you a 15 year old girl?
>>
>>494833

Meat, rug, mount, skull trophy, etc. Pretty much nothing gets wasted by an ethical conservation-minded hunter.
>>
File: GRIZLEY2.jpg (57 KB, 820x973) Image search: [Google]
GRIZLEY2.jpg
57 KB, 820x973
>>494903

What a load of rubbish. A well placed ethical shot will take a bear down easily every time. They're no tougher than any other similar sized game.

Sure, grizzlies can be a little gnarlier, but as long as you have a good clean shot and you're using an appropriate weapon it shouldn't be an issue.

Here's a pic of Bella Twin who took a massive world record grizzly with a 22 in northern Alberta.
>>
>>494824
I love the sensational video name. The bear was sauntering over and stopped for the shot.

Charging...
kek
>>
I love to hunt, but I fucking hate the goddamn celebrity/reality show shit that has sprung up around hunting in the last decade. Fucking suburban "git er duuun" faggots wearing overpriced camo sweatpants and gutting the wilderness. Attention whores dramatizing hunts for prime time.

Whatever happened to genteman, conservationist hunters, like Ortega Y Gasset, Jack O' Connor, Robert Ruark... hell, even madmen like Capstick and Edward Abbey. Fuck.

I'm going to go read some Stephen Bodio and pout, I guess. http://stephenbodio.blogspot.ca/

Don't hate all of us hunters, OP. Just cunts like that.
>>
>bear hanging out
>hear crying sound from that pink thing he smelled
>oh u ok over dere? :3
>THWACK!
>whyyyy? :'3
>ded x3

Game hunting is pure faggotry.
>>
I grew up in the northeast and have been around plenty of black bears in my day. They just want to eat berries and fuck around. They're interesting and bretty ok animals. They aren't scary (unless its a mother and cubs, then watch the fuck out) and are funny as fuck to watch. I understand they are common and delicious and have no other predators, but it always bothers me when peo hunt them. After getting used to them, they remind me more of precocious puppies than vicious predators. Video very fucking related

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkwy0scRXBU
>>
I know people hunt and kill animals all the time, and I'm no vegetarian, but I am bothered by people who hunt a more intelligent species, such as a bear or a wolf. If you're going to hunt, at least go after the prey species, such as deer or elk.

>>494883
>She would've been mauled if she missed probably
I tend to doubt that. The whole time the bear was walking toward her, it looked confused, kept stopping to look around, and didn't lock in on the woman at any single point.
>>
File: 1409110158001.jpg (127 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1409110158001.jpg
127 KB, 531x471
>>494824
>mfw

anti-hunters btfo!

bowhunting is awesome and takes skill, also, black bears are like squirrels they're so common, cry more
>>
>>495091

They're like a big doge. :3
>>
>Not chasing your pray in a group until their complete exhaustion

C'mon, son.
>>
>>495100

Ursines and canines are pretty closely related, so yes.
>>
>>495100
Yeah they seem to be very playful and curious. I grew up in upstate NY, and despite being everywhere I never heard of them causing any harm other than minor property and crop damage. They love getting into garbage and doing dumb shit. They're fucking hilarious once you learn to not be afraid of them.
>>
>>494995
Maybe some people enjoy wildlife and don't want you to destroy it all for your, and only your, personal benifit and enjoyment. If that's the attitude that all humanity took then you wouldn't even have any forests to hunt in.
>>
>>495062
>Now, her fenced lion hunts in Africa...that's a different story.

You mean the ones where she pays thousands of dollars to kill a specific lion already chosen to be culled to insure continued strength of the pride whose carcass is then completely utilized for food and merchandise whose sales, along with the fees paid by hunters, contribute to the survival of the animal preserve which houses the lions? Those hunts?
>>
>>495133
I'm not saying hunt them to extinction, I'm saying it's an animal. Boo hoo elsewhere, we win, gg no re humans are the most important creatures.
>>
File: vaginahunger.png (68 KB, 151x165) Image search: [Google]
vaginahunger.png
68 KB, 151x165
>>
>>494873
>'I'm so girly!' pink shit on the bow
lol im a 40yr old man and i shoot pink arrows because i suck and loose them in the woods
>>
>>495170
Be a man and get blaze orange.
>>
File: 1389674311103.gif (1 MB, 167x170) Image search: [Google]
1389674311103.gif
1 MB, 167x170
>>494824
>"I'm so out of breath from blowing that predator call"

Bull shit.
You just came in your camos, like a true psychopath would when killing.

Don't lie about it, just tell the truth
"killing that bear just got me off big time"
>>
>>494824
did he died?
>>
>>495091
Wow that old woman is hard as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 700x400
I want to hunt bears on POW island
Why all the hate?
>>
>>494903
>shoot from face
>with few energy and bad penetration

The clean shoot was 100% luck.
Yes, hunting a bear with a bow is pure madness, but either she have guys with guns holding the cams, either she is insane and will end mauled.

>>494965
She could have waited for the 100% kill chance.
Just hunt small or take a piece of your last hunt, drop it on the ground and call him from a safe place.
>>
OP here. Hunting with a bow is definitely an amazing skill, even hunting with a rifle is a skill. I have no issue with people hunting, provided they use at least some part of the animal, even just the hide.

What pissed me off particularly about this video is just about everything. First off, you can tell by her face what a stupid cunt she is. Makeup and earrings on a hunting trip, really? She also has that stupid as fuck pink bow just to say "I'm a girl by the way, lol so girly :)))". It's also a black bear, which had absolutely no interest and didn't even notice her until she blew on that whistle for a solid 2 minutes, and it went over to check out the noise. You can be damn sure there were also three men standing right behind the camera with rifles aimed right at the bear incase little-miss-hunter here missed her arrow shot, two of which probably took her on the trip just so they could take turns face fucking her later on. Literally all she does is wait for the bear to come over and release her arrow. Once the bear dies she then acts as if she has accomplished some great feat, and probably walked away with everyone congratulating her for that "great kill, real nice kill". She also talks likes she works as a presenter on a children's TV show which just adds to her looking like a retard.

That's the same reason hunting from tree stands or from one point pisses me off to, people pour a kilo of food on the ground and wait for hungry animals to come along, then right when one of them wanders into the scope of a rifle, BAM. There's no fucking skill involved, you might as well set up some computer program to fire your rifle as soon as there is motion in front of it. If you're going to hunt, put some fucking effort into it and track, find, and kill your prey, just like every animal in the wild has to do.

The title is also the most ridiculous thing, I didn't even see the bear charge once, they might as well have put "Brave GIRL shoots BIG TERRIFYING TERRORIST BEAR".
>>
>>494860
How much "respect" can you have for life if your hobby is ending it solely for your own fun and amusement.

lol eat shit you stupid fuck
>>
>>495138
Most important is subjective and killing just for the hell of it would hurt the human population more than help it.
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (16 KB, 156x227) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
16 KB, 156x227
>>494824
Do oyu have any idea how fucking common black bears are? Come visit northern New Jersey sometime. They're fucking pesta animals. Sure I don't want them to go extinct, but if you're going to hunt any large carnivore in North America, a black bear is proabably the least impactful animal to kill. Add that to the fact that we have conservation programs for these things, and liscensing procedures to make sure they're not over hunted.

If it was a grizzly she killed, I'd be a little more rustled.
>>
>>494826
confirmed for never hunted or even seen a bow in real life
>>
>>495177
or maybe she's excited after hiking all that way to finally accomplish her objective flawlessly?
>>
>>494824
Its just a bad video, 30 seconds of her kayaking up the river at the beginning, a frame of text talking about black bear overpopulation being a problem, cut out the retarded whistling and her reaction and then have the arrow shot as the climax. The last minute she should have talked about her equipment and what happens to the meat.

Right now the video makes it loo like she did no work and did it just for fun.
>>
>>495430
Really? How so? Isn't all killing just for the hell of it? Who needs to hunt to survive these days? An extreme minority?
>>
>>495430
>killing just for the hell of it
Most people use at least the meat of the animal, if not the hide, bones, etc. Is that wrong? Are you a vegan, anon? Because hunting humanely (like in the video) is a hell of a lot less traumatic and abusive than meat farming is.
>>
>>495594
That's not the argument, stupid fuck. Address the fact that you are killing animals for literally no reason. The fact that you use their carcass after the fact is not a reason.
>>
File: Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>495598

To use the carcass they need to kill it.
>>
>>494978
The only reason there are still black bears where I live is because of the efforts of hunters. Governments used to view coyotes, bears and other predator species as dangerous pests that must be eliminated.
>>
Is /out/ becoming easier to troll than /k/?

Only city people hate hunting, and city people do absolutely nothing to protect nature.
>>
>>495612
Bullshit I freed all 50 of my friends carrier pigeons.
>>
>>495630
well, they're dead now.
>>
>>495598
If you also agree that buying meat from the store is the same "literally no reason," I guess. Again, are you a vegan?
>>
File: seed planter.jpg (714 KB, 1836x848) Image search: [Google]
seed planter.jpg
714 KB, 1836x848
>>495630
>I freed 50 pigeons.
,,,,wa? did you mean Feed?
,, o, igetit!! I bin Trolld!
,pigeons, flying south to roost. HEE!
>>
>>495594
I'm not a vegan I just don't want local wildlife to be extinct for future generations
>>495572
Hunting is okay but mass uncontrolled hunting which eliminates local populations is not okay and selfish
>>
>>495601
>>495637

>>495598
Not me

>>495646
Me
>>
>>495643
hey man, how are ya?
>>
>>495646
It won't be, it's not a problem right now, but face it hunting is for fun. Any other reason you want to come up with, unless you're in a survival situation, is bullshit.
>>
>>495646
>I just don't want local wildlife to be extinct for future generations
>mass uncontrolled hunting which eliminates local populations is not okay

Everyone hates poachers, anon. But "hunting," at least in the US, involves licensing, fees, restrictions, and most importantly, only a limited number of tags (permission to kill a single animal) are given out per year, in order to make sure that population levels don't drop. This is how people hunt. "mass uncontrolled hunting" to the point of extinction is NOT a thing. Poaching is a serious crime and is not done on a large scale, nor is it tolerated by hunters in general. I don't think you're very familiar with hunting.

tl;dr hunting will not make a population extinct, that's not how the system works.
>>
>>495065
I've never heard of a hunter eating bear meat.
>Pretty much nothing gets wasted by an ethical conservation-minded hunter.

I wonder how many hunters fall under this category. Honestly.
>>
>>495670
But hunter groups have done more for wildlife reintroduction and habitat preservation than any other environmental effort in the world.

Why do you want to stop this? Why do you hate nature?

>>495686
I don't understand why anyone would just leave a bear laying there. That's at least 700 dollars worth of meat. Would you just throw away 700 dollars for no reason? Even if you don't like bear meat, if you're a hunter you'll know someone who does. You haven't seen the treatment that people get from other hunters for wasting meat if you're honestly wondering that.

On a related note, I've picked up roadkilled deer and harvested the meat, antler, skin and bones. The meat is long gone but the antler has gone to make knife scales, the skin to moccasins and the bones I gave to an alcoholic named Greg because apparently he wanted them. How long do you think people would keep those skills if we banned hunting? I participate in nature, you seem to think it's some kind of zoo.
>>
>>495702
>hunters decimate populations
>later, hunters strive to maintain minimum population levels to enable them to hunt

Yeah, big fucking deal.
>>
>>495686
>I've never heard of a hunter eating bear meat.
I have. It's pretty good if you get it at the right time in the season.
>>
>>495702
>Why do you want to stop this? Why do you hate nature?
2.5/10 good effort poor execution
>>
>>494824
I see nothing wrong with that video besides the fact that the shot was slightly quartering towards, she should have used a stouter arrow (>muh trajectory) and that she didn't "shoot a charging bear" like the video title said.
>>
Thats a big bear! Yes he is! I love you! I love you! I love you!
>>
>>495686
Are you kidding? Black bears taste great most of the time because their diet is almost entirely vegetarian and the ones that are lucky enough to stuff themselves with berries or fruit usually taste better than your average deer.
>>
>>495684
I was never against hunting I was against the idea of mass killing of a species.
>>
>>495923
Are you fucking nuts, 97% percent of black bear kills are reported to have trichinosis. Pease don't bullshit the board.
>>
>>495944
>trichinosis
Are you planning on eating bear sushi?
If not, then I don't see why this is a problem.
>>
File: 1424413489521.gif (836 KB, 286x204) Image search: [Google]
1424413489521.gif
836 KB, 286x204
>compound bow
>>
File: frieza.jpg (25 KB, 348x309) Image search: [Google]
frieza.jpg
25 KB, 348x309
>>495702
>But hunter groups have done more for wildlife reintroduction and habitat preservation than any other environmental effort in the world.
>>
File: 1407089374568.gif (3 MB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
1407089374568.gif
3 MB, 565x318
>>495177
"buck fever" is real, or in this case bear fever

imagine charging elephant fever? like mainlining adrenalin....
>>
File: Ducks_Unlimited_logo.svg.png (68 KB, 1260x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ducks_Unlimited_logo.svg.png
68 KB, 1260x1024
>>495974
>>
>>495722
>hunting, not habitat loss, is the primary threat to wildlife in the 21st century
Maybe in sub-saharan Africa.
>>
>>495001
>Cooperation and compassion keeps the world from being a nuclear wasteland
>Cooperation and compassion
That's a funny way to spell MAD
>>
>>495989
Yeah, it's not like wolf, bear, moose, and beaver populations were decimated due to hunting...
>>
>>496132
So only 10% was destroyed?
>>
>>495722
>hunters decimate populations

No, the native Black Africans decimate the wildlife population and steadily decrease the available wilderness areas, specifically because there is either no hunting or hunting is so expensive very few can do it, resulting in no money for wildlife management or preservation of wilderness areas.

Blaming Western hunters is a lie promoted by animal rights kooks and anti-gun fundies, as Africa was swarming with game when Europe abandoned its colonies and allowed the Africans to rule themselves and the only thing keeping those species from going completely extinct today, are Western hunters and their money.
>>
>>496132
>Yeah, it's not like wolf, bear, moose, and beaver populations were decimated due to hunting...

That was way back before the concept of conservation existed and beavers specifically, were hunted almost to extinction by the Indians to trade for European products.
>>
>>496132
>wolf, bear,
Killed by or on the behalf of ranchers, not by sport, meat or trophy hunters and usually they weren't even hunted - most of them were poisoned and/or trapped.

>moose,
Moose populations were much more affected by the destruction of habitat than by hunting, and the causes of the recent population decline are astronomically unlikely to have anything to do with hunting activity.

>and beaver
By natives, to trade with Europeans.
>>
>>494824
I was hoping her "wounded animal call" would attract some other predator. Like a mountain lion or something. Too bad.
>>
File: ZergScotch.jpg (116 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
ZergScotch.jpg
116 KB, 409x393
so many buttflusterd libshits who hate hunting. i'm dying x'D
>>
>>494905
If you even think you have the ability of judging someone hased on snapshots of their life to the point of saying the world is better of without them, you are probBly autistic
>>
>>494905
>the wold would be a better place without her.
You really think any of those banal, trivial, ridiculous reasons are good reasons for her to die? What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a sociopath? Autistic perhaps?
>>
>>496297
I would consider myself a liberal, but I'm all for hunting and gun ownership. Just, you know, responsible hunting and gun ownership.
>>
>>496760
Who gets to define what responsible is? Don't get me wrong, I'm for it too, but if someone else thinks 30 round mags are irresponsible does he get to define it?
>>
>>496763
You can start to tred a thin line when it comes to 'can and cant have', but I think being able to buy and own a gun should be a bit more difficult. If you have to go through as much shit as you do to get your driver's license and a car, you should at least have to to go through the same amount to get a gun, in all circumstances.

A lot of shootings are accidental because people leave their guns out, with a round a chambered, and the safety off. That should be drilled into your brain before you're allowed to have one.
>>
>>496768
The difference is if the government ever takes away your ability to own a car it's whatever, annoying as fuck, but whatever there's public transport. If someone up high keeps denying your ability to acquire a weapon, which has happened in the past in regards to CC permits, then you can't resist the government.

The problem is the ability to own a firearm, while not completely free, shouldn't be directly controlled by the government as the whole point, at least in the US, was to have the means to resist tyranny.

>A lot of shootings are accidental because people leave their guns out
A lot of stabbings happen because people aren't safe with knives, a lot of overdoses happen because people are safe with non prescription medication, should be force government control of these?
>>
>>496773
I find it hard to believe that there is any sort of significant number of 'accidental' stabbings happening in American households.

There is real statistical evidence behind guns being left out. Toddlers end up shooting people all the time.

Look, this happened just yesterday.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/13/cleveland-police-chief-slams-fascination-with-handguns-after-toddler-fatally-shoots-infant/
>>
>>496781
That's why I give multiple examples. For what it's worth there are more OTC drug overdose deaths than firearm deaths every year. Just because one person is an idiot and allows his kid access to a firearm doesn't mean that needs to effect me, when it is a minority situation.

How many firearms circulate the US? How many accidents happen? Why are you trying to fix a problem that is statistically extremely minor? Again it just doesn't make sense as there's plenty of far more abused things that aren't as regulated, but guns get the bad rap because they're scary.
>>
>>496781
>>496773
As intriguing as this debate is, we have >>>/pol/ for that. /out/ is a slow enough board that political debates will rapidly come to dominate the conversation if they take root here.
>>
>>496786
Boards are allowed to cross a little you know? You can't have a perfectly subject matter board. If the mods hate it by all means remove it but I think it's healthy to discuss stuff like this wherever.
>>
>>494824
She's cool and all, but I still prefer Eva Shockey.
>>
>>494824
That was pretty awesome actually, and shes kinda cute when shes all excited! I might have to get one of those predator calls if they are so effective. Thanks OP.
>>
>>494905
he's got a point
>>
"Charging" bear? You mean how it was just simply trotting over to check out the call? I'm not against hunting, people can hunt all they want. But when you are this stupid, trying to make yourself seem like some kind of gritty survivalist fighting for your life while doing something like this it just gives a bad name to every other hunter out there

>brrreeeeeeeepppppp BREEEEEEEEEEEPPPP
>bear gets curious and trots over, then STOPS to sniff around
>HOLY SHIT IT'S COMING RIGHT FOR US!
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.