[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my first car /o/ pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1998_Chevrolet_Cavalier.jpg (52 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1998_Chevrolet_Cavalier.jpg
52 KB, 625x469
rate my first car /o/

pic related
>>
>>15457576
>no ecoboost
>>
>>15457576
you would have been better off with a neon the cav sucks
>>
Piece of shit but will be a piece of shit forever
>>
>>15457590
my dad hates Dodge's and nignogs love stealing Neons
>>
>>15457595
I've never heard of anyone targeting a neon, and yeah dodge sucks but anything is better than a third gen cavalier
>>
>>15457576
I see the $1000 sticker up in the window, how much was it after dealer fees and such? I'm thinking of picking one up that's listed for 950 but I'm worried they'll jack it up to 1500 after the dealer fees and I just don't have it.
>>
The third-generation Cavalier earned several low scores in crash tests by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Also, IIHS fatality risks statistics rated the Cavalier among the "Highest rates of driver deaths," with 150 (4 door) to 171 (2 door) driver deaths per million registered vehicle years. Average for the Cavalier class (small) was 103 (4 door) to 134 (2 door) driver deaths per million registered vehicle years.
>>
>>15457608
>>15457590
>cav sucks
Nope
>>
>>15457620
This isn't the pic of my car personally, but it's the same color and year

I got mine for $1200 from some guy selling it on Craigslist
>>
>>15457632
Add to this that half of the car is rust and even weaker than in 1998
>>
Sunfire coupes are cooler.
>>
>>15457632
Ah ha ha. I own a 00 Cavalier.
Am I any safer in my 84 Monte?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.