[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, Just bought a gold/beige 2015 passat (just like pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Sup guys, Just bought a gold/beige 2015 passat (just like pic related) and got a good deal on it. the only thing is, im not to keen on the gold. any tasteful modifications you guys recommend to make me love the color?
>>
>>15454848
not really, no.
>>
Posting more beige passat pics
>>
>>
>>15454848
>bought car
>doesn't like the colour

Why did you buy it then?
>>
>>15454848
A boyfriend and lube
>>
>>15454865
kuz it was a good deal and i decided to compromise on the colour senpai
>>
>>15454868
already have both, still doesnt help. (powerbottom here btw)
>>
A beige slab is going to be a beige slab no matter what, maybe you could try with less chrome shit?
>>
>>15454876
eh, i dont mind the chrome, i was thinking of blacking out the grills along with some darker tint. maybe around 25%
>>
File: Passat.jpg (444 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Passat.jpg
444 KB, 2560x1600
>>15454882

I would do this, really
>>
Suicide
>>
>>15454891
first helpful respone this thread.
>>
>>15454848
>beige econobox
It doesn't matter what you do, it will always be a beige econobox.

Accept your shitty colour and next time don't be such a jew.
>>
>>15454882
And black rims and lowered
>>
>>15454933
>It doesn't matter what you do, it will always be a beige econobox.
More. A cheaply bought, plain, beige econobox.

OP, you'll be inside anyway, so if you like the car (I bet you do) rtfm and apply it to life and enjoy your decent DD. Congrats, man.
>>
>>15454860
>>15454856
color is nice, but doesnt fit the car
>>
>>15454848
If it's not a tdi with a manual you're a faggot.
>>
Get fog lights
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.