[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice /o/, went to check out a car at dealer friday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1446945498195.png (513 KB, 470x483) Image search: [Google]
1446945498195.png
513 KB, 470x483
Need some advice /o/, went to check out a car at dealer friday. Everything was cool but was not happy with the price, dealer wanted 5k, i offered 4k and they weren't having it, i said sorry this isn't going to work out shook managers hand and walked out. Had planned of going in today (sat) to offer 4.5k maybe even the 5k min they wanted. Called and asked if car is still available and salesguy said after i left somebody put 250 bucks down online to supposedly reserve it. That by tomorrow around noon i would get a call if it's still available, i really want the car now and would honestly pay the 5k min. My dad says if i really want the car to just show up when they open tomorrow with the 5k in hand and and offer it but i fear they will tell the other buyer how much i offered.Do they have to refuse until other guy checks it out first What do? I figure i could mention that if the other guy doesn't pay the 5k they wanted i would be there in 20min with the cash in hand
>>
what car op
>>
File: IMAG0072.jpg (68 KB, 640x383) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0072.jpg
68 KB, 640x383
>>15452571
2000 rs coupe with 130k miles, had a leaky headgasket i tired to bring em down but obviously failed. orig price was 5900. other than that it was clean as fuck
>>
Is it too late, what do /o/?
>>
>I figure i could mention that if the other guy doesn't pay the 5k they wanted i would be there in 20min with the cash in hand
Do this desu
>>
>>15452643
i think salesman would mention someone just offered 5k to get a quick deal with him or not
>>
>>15452646
Wrong
>>
not underage and not my only car
>>
>>15452643
will this work?
>>
>>15452533
They are just tying to build urgency by making you think you might miss out, and make you say fuck it and spend 5k. Don't worry, it will be there. Try one more time to get it at like 4.5
>>
>>15452983
but it was removed from inventory, so i guess someone spent money to reserve for tomorrow. Might have my dad come with me right when dealer opens and send him in to see if the car is available, he can offer 4.5k hopefully
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.