[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's an A5 with a manual transmission for a really good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 61687076.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
61687076.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
There's an A5 with a manual transmission for a really good price around me. But I'm wondering why it's gone on nearly a year unsold, why the price seems so good, and why they stopped making manual A5s.

Should I get it, or is there a problem with them?
>>
/o/ pls help
>>
>>15451925
Its not an S5.

Expensive to maintain.
Run the VIN
Expensive
More expensive
Have at least half of what the car is selling for for maintenance/repairs.
>>
>>15452514
It's certified with fewer than 5,000 miles, hopefully there isn't anything that needs repairing. I don't doubt it'll be expensive to maintain, but I can shoulder that.

Out of curiosity, would you say that it's expensive because it's not reliable, or because the parts themselves are expensive?
>>
>>15451925
>But I'm wondering why it's gone on nearly a year unsold, why the price seems so good, and why they stopped making manual A5s.

Probably because the type of person that buys an A5 doesn't know how or doesn't want to drive a manual.
>>
>>15451925
could be fine but either way i wouldn't buy a car that's been sitting on a lot for a year
>>
>>15452564
I think you're probably right, I was hoping that was it. I don't really care one way or the other considering it's an A5, but this is the best deal in the area.

>>15452573
Yeah, that kind of worries me too... Though according to this thing, it was just inspected a month or so ago, and it is certified... Guess I'm just gonna have to think on it.
>>
>>15452543
Its expensive because in order to change a single headlight you need to remove the entire bumper, and radiator. Its a $800 job from the dealership. Because German.
>>
>>15452666
lolwat wow.
>>
>>15451925
It's a audi. That's why it's cheap.
>>
>>15452666
Yeah, probably not. Audi's are generally very easy to get headlights out of.
>>
>>15452666
More like because Volkswagen, BMW doesn't do any of that stupid shit.
>>
>>15452666
You know nothing
>>
>>15452666
You're a fucking idiot. How often do you need to change a bi-xenon or led headlight? Never.
>>
>>15452758
I mean, cheap is a relative term here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.