[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shaking leg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Sometimes my left leg (clutch) starts shaking for no apparent reason, anyone figured out why this happens?
>>
early onset parkinsons, rip op
>>
File: tumblr_miajiqGqLi1qzd219o1_500.gif (949 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miajiqGqLi1qzd219o1_500.gif
949 KB, 500x281
>>15448351
Guess ill just kill myself now before it gets worse, thanks for the help friend. Love you :)
>>
The more you do it, the better you'll get. I remember my friend used to always complain about clutching in traffic, but eventually became used to it.
>>
>>15448371
Been driving manual since I was a child 22 right now, go out almost every weekend to go sideways I have good control of both clutch and car. This is why i find it confusing, thanks tho, im sure what you say is true in most cases
>>
>>15448345
Adrenaline?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (6 KB, 97x85) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
6 KB, 97x85
>>15448409
How did i not think of this, im a fucking moron! thanks dude that is probably the reason.
>>
>>15448345
Fix your seating position, you're straining the muscles in your leg. It's not adrenaline or it wouldn't be for no apparent reason. If it was adrenaline, you would know and it wouldn't just be your left leg.
>>
>>15448461
Tried it in different positions, gotten it in a bunch of different cars to. It may be stress? balancing a job and a demanding school and as i understand it stress can cause muscle spasms or am i grasping at straws here?
>>
>>15448345
Does the whole leg shake or are your muscles just twitching/popping?

If the latter, it happens to me too especially when driving fast, and I think it's adrenaline as anon said.

If the former, you probably need to incorporate a few more leg exercises
>>
>>15448487
You're fucking weak dude. Jesus christ you are straining your legs. Do some leg presses.
>>
>>15448559
it is the later that happens, my physical strength is not the problem here, thing is it is not from driving fast, granted i tend to drive a little fast perhaps but i can be in a redlight just driving to work or waiting at the gate to go have fun. as for 15448560 your attitude is uncalled for and you contributed to nothing to this discussion, go show off your chesthair someplace else.
>>
>>15448589
It's normal, walk around for 15+ minutes and then sit your ass on a couch and you'll notice it happen too. Guess what you're doing while driving? Working out your left leg then letting it rest. Same principle.

Therefore, I diagnose you as "fine". Your prognosis is inevitable death as you age and succumb to gradual wear and tear.

Also if the twitching doesn't hurt or interfere with your driving then just learn to ignore it.
>>
>>15448345
This is a sign of mental weakness, it is caused by the CNS not muscle strength
>>
>>15448560
OP literally has fucking chicken legs. It's a miracle he can walk around without collapsing.
>>
>>15448345
I had a similar issue when I started driving manual. It's because the muscles in your left leg aren't strong enough. Give it time. That'll change.
>>
>>15449177
Now hold on.

There's a slim chance he's driving an early Countach.
>>
>>15448409
I failed my driving test 4 times and each time i would get bad leg shakes worsening each time. Its a combo of nerves and adrenaline. Something to do with sitting down that makes it happen in your legs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.