[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 9% interest on a used car loan good if my credit score is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the year is 2150.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
the year is 2150.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
Is 9% interest on a used car loan good if my credit score is 815?
Dad is criticizing me and telling me I got trolled but desu I don't know shit and I just hate when I try to be an adult and my dad puts his fat fucking face in the middle of it
>>
9% is way too high if you aren't a poor nigger with shit credit
>>
I know as much as you can expect from some anonymous poster on a chinese cartoon board (which is fucking nothing)
Im pretty sure you fucked up. 815 is at least a good credit score but i from what I gather its excellent. I definitely know though, that 9% is shit. So considering both those, yes you got trolled.
>>
>>15447661
702 here, got 2.9% on 5 year old truck
>>
Yeah you got fucked. 3% max for someone with a score over 700.
>>
>>15447661
It was 6% 8 minutes ago when you posted it on /g/ you fuck. and it was your mom not your dad.

/g/>>>55595510
>>
If it's your first time financing a car it's pretty average.
>>
first of all OP, where do you live
second, who or what website gave you this score
third, what dealer or auto maker gave you this score. are you buying used or new?
fourth, you can have a good score on paper but not be a good match for a lot of automakers. particularly, if you don't have a long credit history but happen to be on one of mom or dad's older cards, you can have an 800+ score and not be a thrilling target for automakers.

if your credit history isn't shit and is 800 or above in the US (FICO) then you should get 2%-3.5% APR financing on a used auto loan, new a bit lower. With dealer financing in the US you can get even lower new.

I had a 780 FICO and got a 0.0% APR 48 month loan on a new Ford, for reference.
>>
>>15447696
>>>/g/55595510

Oops
>>
op here
fuck my life I think I should have let my mom come with me because my old car was 6% but now my newer one is 9%
>>
I tried to apply for a car loan but I couldn't find anywhere that would accept a car older than 06ish, so I got a personal loan for a 1999 at 9% for 24 months before I had a job or any income. It'll only take me 3 months to pay it off so I don't care about the stupid high apr, but if you're buying a newer car and have proof of income, anything above 5 is robbery, 0-2 is reasonable.
>>
>>15447661
your dad knows a lot more about life than you. Try listening to him and formulating your own opinion based on his experience.
Shitbird.
>>
>>15447661
That image is going to be me. I'm in love with my head set ever since I got one for free. They are so fucking cool.
>>
I've got nigger-tier credit in the high 500's and my credit union still gave me 7.5% on a used car.

You got fucked good anon.
>>
>>15447700
This
Nigga is correct
>>
>>15447706
Lmao, also 9% is fucked but it's not the end of the world
At least your not some nigger paying 20something percent on some shitbox, I assume anyways
>>
>>15447661
>Is 9% interest on a used car loan good if my credit score is 815?

Your state, like all states, should have a predatory lending law. Check with your state website and state attorney general website. You may also choose to contact your state attorney general about predatory lending.

In my state, predatory lending is actually illegal. It's to protect naive new credit users from being ripped off by predatory lending even if the deal was technically legal otherwise.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.