[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Counterfeit Insurance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: mandatoryscam.jpg (122 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
mandatoryscam.jpg
122 KB, 600x365
Are there any services out there that spoof insurance so you don't have to pay $100+ a month? All you need is something to bring to the DMV to get tags and maybe the ocassional call-ins from cops that might pull you over.
>>
>paying $100 a month for fake insurance when you can pay $100 a month for real insurance
>>
File: putonthemask.jpg (31 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
putonthemask.jpg
31 KB, 500x464
Real insurers register with the state and provide electronic proof to the state that you have insurance securely. It's also considered fraud against the state government, who can then come after you and put you in prison.

Seriously hoping this thread is bait.
>>
>>15447383
I hope you get rekt by illegal aliens with no insurance
>>
This is fake insurance: http://safeauto.com
>>
I faked the registration on my car and got thrown in jail for a month and still on a 3 year probation when I got pulled over. Don't fuck with it, it's not worth it.
>>
File: 1443417511136.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1443417511136.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>15447383
If you live in a state where insurance is registered with the state (eg Washington) you can get a stolen security paper insurance card and then print your own info on it. Thats what all the illegals I worked with did.

But seriously, fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>15447623
*isn't
>>
>>15447383
>All these insurance shills

Car insurance is legal robbery.
>>
>>15447632
I hope someone totals your shitbox and you are out your neetbux. If you think it is such a scam move to a no-fault state.
>>
why not get real insurance and cancell it after a month
you get your tag
>>
>>15447623
New York bypasses this by having giant fucking barcodes that lead to IDs to the issuing insurance company, the VIN, the make/model of the car, the name of the insured, their driver's license ID, their address, etc... even if you make a bad photocopy of it the 2D barcode can still be read clean as day. It fucking survives faxing. You don't get away with producing a fake card, because even if the DMV doesn't catch it the computers will eventually.

>>15447650
In non-hick states, insurance companies are required to electronically notify the DMV when insurance is discontinued on a car. If the DMV doesn't get proof from a new company that insurance started, they suspend your vehicle registration (and in many states, the driver's license of the registered owner as well if they don't respond, or get caught driving an unregistered vehicle).
>>
File: johnkey.png (128 KB, 209x235) Image search: [Google]
johnkey.png
128 KB, 209x235
>pay under $30 a month to insure
>includes both a miata and a cavalier
>mfw still under 25

enjoy getting cucked in freedomland
>>
>>15447768
Those are pretty normal rates for liability insurance on shitboxes in the US bud.
>>
>>15447768
comprehensive
>>
>>15447383
>Are there any services out there that spoof insurance so you don't have to pay $100+ a month?

All such services would fall under the RICO Act which basically confiscates all assets. RICO if far ranging and applies not just to the LLC, but also to the employees. In fact, one of the reasons why RICO exists was to get around loopholes of thieves forming corporations to shield the activities and assets of "employees". In such a case, even the assets of "employees" can be confiscated.

As for your part, you would be committing three separate felonies. That is three separate felony charges on your record. Do you understand what a felony does to your life? Unless you are in an industry that sometimes ignores felons and lets those people continue working because they have some unique skill (technical) or beauty (model, actor), a felony is usually the end of wage-based employement. You have to form your own small business and try to move on. Or be in the poorhouse the rest of your life.

Don't do felony actions that are so easily caught.
>>
>>15447643
>it's useful so you should be forced to have it, or you'll lose money anyways, guaranteed, we'll make sure of it

Protection racket.
>>
>>15447650
>why not get real insurance and cancell it after a month
>you get your tag
My state is aware of such trickery. However, it doesn't come after you because there are lots of people who actually stop driving the vehicle or even part it out. That's because vehicle transfers are often done by people who surrender their interest in a car to someone who is then going to part it out.

So, OP continues to be a Decepticon and says why not just part it out without transferring the title. If the parts IDs are ever traced as part of a crash investigation, and there was improper disposal of a car without paying the transfer taxes, a business can be fined a lot plus lose their license. That also qualifies as a "For Cause" incident so they may forfeit their bond money too.

So, no real business does it that way. Only the mexican chop shops do that, but they are already getting parts from stolen cars all the time for their body shops. So they don't care as they have a liquidation network to launder things and back themselves up with plausible denial.
>>
>>15447839
No it's not, especially if you're under 25.

Stay in Britland you eurofag.
>>
>>15448136
Yay, i'd love to lose my car because you don't have the money to cover it when you total it. It's not a racket. If you don't want insurance put 100k in a certified account as most states require by law, otherwise get off my roads libertarian.
>>15448160
Sorry your driving record blows and you live in niggerville. I've paid those rates since I was 22. I pay $60/mo now for full coverage on a 40k BMW at 27.
>>
>>15448197
>Sorry your driving record blows and you live in niggerville.

In the USA, we are not allowed to distinguish insurance rates by race. Otherwise, whites and asians would do better. So, I am paying high rates to cover the losses by those other minority races full of underinsured (no insurance) or careless drivers (repeat offenders).
>>
>>15447432
>pay for insurance
>get hit by one of the 5 million uninsured illegals and get hosed anyway
Such is life in the California.
>>15447493
>want money from someone
>spend tens of thousands of dollars to throw them on jail / keep them on probation
There was an attempt.jpg
>>
Just get The General: https://www.thegeneral.com/
>>
>>15448212
It seems racist to deliberately exclude race as an existing part of the world.
>>
>>15448325
Progressive is much fucking cheaper and is real insurance.
>>
>they pay insurance
>>
>>15448136
Racket? It protects me when your stupid ass damages my car and can't pay for the damages because you're a fucking dirt poor junkie. The only people who complain about having to pay insurance are people who can't afford to fix cars like mine if they damage them.
>>
>>15449682
Those other people with minimal insurance just enough to meet the state requirement are depending on YOU to have the insurance. Then they will deliberately back up into your car and demand you fix their already damaged bumper for them. Some people who get into accidents by backing into things by mistake (and hit and run) will try to cover up their problem that way. We've had past threads with stories where someone will suddenly stop in the intersection and then hope you hit them. They then use the "guy in rear is almost always guilty" rule to make you at fault for their damages.

The OP who wants counterfeit insurance seems like such a guy already.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.