[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am extremely close to buying a 2009 Audi S5 v8 for 28k after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2014-Audi-S5-Coupe-Black.jpg (203 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
2014-Audi-S5-Coupe-Black.jpg
203 KB, 1000x670
I am extremely close to buying a 2009 Audi S5 v8 for 28k after taxes.

Is this a bad decision? Am I better off buying something else like a brz or even a new honda civic?

Only thing I am worried about is maintenance costs honestly.
>>
>Audi
>V8 Audi
>used V8 Audi
>considering this ever
>>
>>15447237
My friend got a higher end used audi and got raped by maintenance costs. I don't know how much he oaid, and he usually tells me so it makes me think it's way too much. Got it because his gf wanted an audi though
>>
>Audi
Rally-bred inline 5 or bust.
>>
Buy a brz, trust me

It's funner to drive and you won't get demolished by maintenance charges and insurance
>>
its a pretty good car but for that range you may be able to find a high miles DB9

i would also like to recomend to you the CL63amg as it has a higher top speed and very very similar acceleration times stock vs stock
>>
>>15447272
Except brzs have no fucking power and are litteraly a meme
>>
>>15447284
>he doesn't like memes
Why are you even on 4chan?
>>
>>15447272
insurance is only 100 a month. just worried about maintenance costs
>>
>>15447284
>>15447284
They have no power I agree, but they're still funner to drive than any fucking Audi

OP if you're looking at the brz market you should get a Genesis coupe or a BMW 32x series, and not get raped by maintenance
>>
>>15447298
>BMW
>Hyundai
>not get raped by maintenance
I mean it won't be worse than a used V8 Audi, but...
>>
>>15447237
Who you trying to impress with a Passat?
>>
>>15447307
Kek, underrated
>>
>>15447291
I enjoy the social stigma when I tell people I'm a level 90 4channer
>>
Are you willing to deal with this fucking nightmare?
Those chain guides wear out and need replacing every so often, and you'll be delighted to hear that this is the gearbox xisde of the engine so you're gonna have to disassemble the entire fucking front of the car to get to it, including pulling the engine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.