[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wanna buy an absolute shitter, how much do you guys think all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 665x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 665x120
I wanna buy an absolute shitter, how much do you guys think all this work would cost on a 92 volvo 240
>>
>>15446259
Body work = paint work
Paint work is stupid retarded expensive.
>>
>>15446259
I'd just pass on that unless you have a grinder and welder and want a cheap project car to modify and dick around with.
>>
>>15446265
3 x cans of primer is like 15 bucks
>>
>>15446259
If you want a shitter, then why fix it?
>>
>>15446278
Proper paint job, not some shitty fucking rattle can shit.
>>
>>15446272
I want an excuse to learn to weld & can get one from family. I just dont want to spend too much to fix it up
>>
>>15446288
Ok but the car is obviously a piece of shit. I assume he's not trying to make a showcar out of it
>>
>>15446281
It needs to be pass inspection and be street legal my dude
>>
>>15446291
If you wanna use this car to fuck around hell yeah go fur it, you can always buy new rocker panels offline and weld them in, it's not that crazy of a job it's just time consuming and tedious to get it done right.
If you have the tools and wanna learn hands on go fur it.
Just don't spend a lot on what is essentially a totaled car.
I'd say 100-500 dollars
>>
>>15446303
>pass inspection and be street legal
Why not buy one that already is?
>>
>>15446259
Its RWD so its a sports car not a shitter you piece of shit
>>
>>15446349
This costs $800

>>15446318
Thats what I was hoping, thanks dude
>>
>>15446622
>$800
You can get a decent one for $1k.
>>
>>15446632
Not in canada
>>
HAY GUYS I WANNA BUY A SHITTY OLD CAR THEN DUMP SHITLOADS OF MONEY INTO IT SO ITS A SHITTY OLD CAR OFF THE FACTORY FLOOR
>>
>>15446649
>can't afford to insure car that you don't even own
>talking shit to anyone else
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.