[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
on my phone so fuck green text be me 19 date girl three years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160715-160653~2.png (232 KB, 1440x2283) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160715-160653~2.png
232 KB, 1440x2283
on my phone so fuck green text

be me
date girl three years
dumps me and fucks two guys
when we started dating I used to steal from department stores
stole 3 wiper blades and gave them to her
now I decide I'm taking these bitches back
take them
she gets my dumb fuck mom to write her a check for new ones 35 dollars and she bought high end Bosch blades
this week i fucked her and after we got Into a big fight.
I take back the rear blade and the front clips took too long to remove properly so I bent them and threw them in the woods

now her dad is threatening to call the cops on me if I don't replace the fucking wipers??? can he do shit when I fucking gave them to her ?
>>
>>15446153
Brad pls. Stop acting like a child.
>>
Don't be a shithead wrecking people's stuff, Brad. You gave those wipers to her, they're hers now.

Also stop going back to fuck your ex, just break it off you retard.
>>
Once its on their property, its theirs. He can take you to small claims if he wanted.

Dont be such a douche and go fix them.
>>
Brad you imbicile, this is not the proper way for gentlemen to behave.
>>
Come on Brad
Today Brad
>>
Oh Brad.
>>
Brad
>>
>be fuckin OPs mom
>she dumps me for 2 niggers
>came in her the week before
>cut her vagina out to get my cum back
>now the police are threatening me with attempted murder

what do?
>>
File: 1467068232407.png (58 KB, 272x286) Image search: [Google]
1467068232407.png
58 KB, 272x286
Get your trailer trash drama off my board
>>
You let her win idiot.

You should have just been alpha and fucked her and peaced out.
>>
I would be a decent male to her if she was a nice person to start with. but fuck that, she already destroyed my owners manual to my car , my tape aux cord the cardboard trunk wood on the floor and put a dent in my door so I'm all for being petty at this point really i could care less
>>
>>15446153
You gave them to her, so they are her property, unless you had her sign a loan agreement for the wiper blades
>>
>>15446153

ffs brad how old are you?
>>
how many more fags gonna say brad brad hurr fuck off
>>
>>15446153
fucks sake Brad
>>
>>15446186
you arent gonna win. you're being beta and and they will just see it as pathetic. just block her number and cease contact and get on with ur life ffs.
>>
>>15446186
Enjoy your lawsuit

If it was on their property it could be upgraded to theft, then you can enjoy a nice assfucking in your local parish prison
>>
>>15446198
already blocked everything of hers. guess it's time to block her dad
>>
>>15446212
tell her dad she fucked 3 guys in one week then block him.
>>
>>15446216
she literally did. and the one dude that she fucked and dumped burned a big hole in her seat and her dad didn't do shit except bitch about it
>>
God damnit Brad, fuck off with your teenager drama. smdh Tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 368x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 368x400
>fighting over wiper blades and owners manuals
>>
>>15446542
I was going to post a picture of Ray to the guy who said "for fuck's sake" but I couldn't find a good one.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.