[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I rebadge my 08 mustang GT to make it look like a bullit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0082.jpg (914 KB, 2069x1503) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0082.jpg
914 KB, 2069x1503
Should I rebadge my 08 mustang GT to make it look like a bullit? Id also buy the bullit badge for the back and buy the black rims

Im just worried id look like a tool, cuz around here I always see debadged bmws and audis and I think lowly of the driver

pic related is the bullit mustang, the look id be going for
>>
>>15440340
I'm pretty sure all of the Bullit mustangs were green, OP.
And you will be a poser faggot just like all the debadged BMW owners out there.
>>
>>15440361
they made them in black too

pic related is a real bullit
>>
>>15440340
that car has the wrong wheels though
>>
>>15440378
i know its just the first pic I found

the real ones have a white trim
>>
>>15440340
What color is your car?
>>
>>15440364
I couldn't find a single picture on a quick google search of a black one.
They were all green. Some were a very dark green, but still green.
So I reiterate that I don't think OP pic is a real bullit.
>>
>>15440403
black
>>
>>15440405
>>
File: Bullitt points.jpg (62 KB, 750x469) Image search: [Google]
Bullitt points.jpg
62 KB, 750x469
>>15440391
>white trim
No.
>>
>>15440422
maybe its silver but it looks white to me

the outer trim of the wheels isn't black is my point
>>
>>15440405
You're an idiot, they made black in both the SN-95 and S197 Bullitts, they also made blue SN-95 Bullitts.
>>
Shouldn't be too hard. I liked the bullit design cause it somewhat subtle, not some stupid bodykit. Sadly, I think you'd have to go for the green paint. Even if the black color is technically still bullit, 99% of people are going to look at it and think you're some kind of edgelord faggot with a katana in your trunk.

If you don't want to be a poser faggot, get the green.
>>
>>15440440
how much is a paint job though? like around $3k id assume

its out of the price range for now, maybe later on

idk, I dont think it would look too edgy, theres still a bullitt badge on the back and its not like its murdered out or anything
>>
>>15440448
Are you going to get the turned aluminum dash piece? Or the proper shifter surround and ball? Is this going to be a a strictly exterior Bullitt clone?
>>
>>15440457
if i decide to do this ill eventually go all the way

Ill do the exterior all at once and then over time fix up the interior to match bullitt spec as well
>>
>>15440466
How much did you spend on your car?

Honestly, I'm a big fan of Dark Hyland Green but like you and I pointed out to the other Anon black Bullitts do exist. A full, well done, color change is very expensive. You might as well just sell your GT and buy a real Bullitt instead of going that route.
>>
All Bullit mustangs are green op.
>>
>>15440340
You should swap in a v6 after you rebadge it to get to the next level of faggotry.
>>
>>15440663
No, that would require getting rid of the shitstang
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.