[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are a degenerate corner cutting faggot you need to commit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 553x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 553x750
If you are a degenerate corner cutting faggot you need to commit suicide as soon as possible.

Either slow your shitbox the fuck down so you can actually make the turn without risking killing people, or fucking get a job and get a car that doesn't have 155 section tyres.
>>
Dude in the real world the chances of someone actually being in the other lane are so slim it really doesn't fucking matter. Not everyone is a cock sucking racing driver like you who wants to give their passengers a harsh ride by hugging the centre line.
>>
>>15440174
>being harsher on my steering components and brakes to suit your autism

go fuck yourself
>>
>>15440174
Best line every time
>>
you sound like a bitch
>>
Sounds like some cool dude took a racing line and stole your girlfriend in the process, stop being a faggot and drive cooler
>>
>>15440198
>Dude in the real world the chances of someone actually being in the other lane are so slim it really doesn't fucking matter.

You sound like an entitled cuck, the road is not all yours.

Not everyone wants to be killed by some boi racer who needs to hit the apex of every turn
>>
>>15440174
What the fuck are you implying? Someone actually does racing lines in traffic with people around them?

I cut lines whenever I can if there is no one around me. Late night highway driving, only car, I will cut lines. I will also signal my lane change.

Driving through a dirt road in Coloardo in the daytime, I will do race lines, but I also look for dust of approaching vehicles, and I dont do stupid shit around blind corners.
>>
>racing lines
>not on a racetrack

Just stay in your lanes faggots
>>
Ill do what i want faggot, call the cops i dont give a fuck
>>
>>15440383
You'd be surprised, i've already had multiple encounters on this blind corner on my way to work. Trucks, crossovers, SUV's think that they can all cut this one busy corner for some reason, and I have to brake or swerve away every time. The red line there is what people constantly pull.
>>
>do this all the time
>never cut anyone off
>always make sure there is acres of space between me and other cars

stop your fucking bitching, if someone is actually cutting you off doing this then yes you have right to be angry but call it cutting you off. let people do what they want stop being faggot
>>
>>15440198
Haha cutting the corner is how a racer would take the corner.
>>
File: 1460326459696.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460326459696.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>15440174
If no one is there on a corner that you can see through I see no problem with apexing the fuck out of that bitch. If the tires aren't squealing you aren't going fast enough.
>>
File: S404-300TDI-erg-chebbi.jpg (138 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
S404-300TDI-erg-chebbi.jpg
138 KB, 1280x1024
Stay in your lane, but still try to get the best line within the paint. It's better on your car/tires/eurobeat-induced-dagumi

>>15440719
That is some tasty looking milk steak
>>
File: hamai....png (213 KB, 553x750) Image search: [Google]
hamai....png
213 KB, 553x750
>>15440174

>Not using the H-hayai line
>>
>>15440174

I used to have a job where that had some sharp turns on approach to the building and I used to do this when there was no one around which is fairly often since it was sort of a backroad to a restricted area and our shift was like 5am when almost nobody was awake much less on the road. I'd also do like 40mph in a 25 on these roads. During daylight hours to drive home or inclement weather I'd just slow the fuck down to an annoying degree.
>>
Welcome to FF understeer
>>
>>15440174
I don't ever cut into the adjacent lane like op's pic, but I'll go into the oncoming lane if I'm out on backroads
>>
File: naughty-memes-call-the-cops.jpg (110 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
naughty-memes-call-the-cops.jpg
110 KB, 500x487
>>15440174

get off your high horse of supposed moral superiority you meatheaded shit sack

are you going to let a few cents worth of paint on a road tell you what the fuck to do? that's all it fucking is. you're white-knighting lines of paint.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.