[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it hard to drive big cars in heavily populated areas? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1467396895386.jpg (34 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1467396895386.jpg
34 KB, 657x527
Is it hard to drive big cars in heavily populated areas?

Do you guys have a hard time finding parking spots, or fitting into garages, or navigating parking lots?
>>
Only when trying to park, if I make a u-turn in a smaller street I may have to back up
>>
>>15432292
what do you do when there are only tight spots? just try to wiggle in and hope the people on either side of you don't ding your doors?
>>
>>15432290
You just brought up a memory

>Driving mom's honda pilot to CPCC in Charlotte
>go up parking structure
>find end space hardly any room
>scrape front end on corner of wall
>3 months later
> dad "why did you mess up your moms new car"
>go back to starcraft, last i hear of it

feel bad even though she totaled my car a year prior and let the person drive away
>>
>>15432320
>and let the person drive away
they left the scene of the accident? what was she supposed to do chase after them on foot?
>>
>>15432339
The dude apologized and started to get insurance information started, she said he was really sorry and felt so bad that she told him not to worry about it because her son wouldn't mind anyway.

tfw washing dishes 7 days a week can't afford a new car for two years after that.

Parents don't see how that was in anyway wrong.
>>
>>15432358
you didn't have car insurance?
>>
>>15432373
I had insurance to cover the other car if i was at fault.
>>
>>15432397
your mom should have bought you a car then. that's complete bullshit.
>>
I live in Houston, so pretty much everything is sized to fit huge fucking lifted pickups. Our """compact only""" parking spots can usually fit an F-350.
>>
>>15432464
even downtown? nice
>>
>>15432290
I'm currently driving a Mercedes ML and am living in a city with >500k inhabitants. I never had a problem near my appartment, as the ordinary parking spots are wide enough. When it comes to parallel parking which is necessary in some parts of the city the car is shit as it's too long to fit in most spots without blocking the car in front or behind. Guess I'll just get a garage nearby, the more luxurious cars (e.g. a Audi Q7 or some Jaguar) around here got broken into several times.
>>
File: 1468089475574.jpg (53 KB, 808x527) Image search: [Google]
1468089475574.jpg
53 KB, 808x527
>>15432320
ayy charlottebro
>>
>>15432566
what book is help helper frog holding?
aspinen?
>>
>>15432578
No idea. I just thought it was a haha funny meme so i saved it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.