[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the most fucked up thing you've ever seen me: for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sad react.jpg (41 KB, 200x191) Image search: [Google]
sad react.jpg
41 KB, 200x191
what is the most fucked up thing you've ever seen

me: for reasons I will probably never understand, someone put a diesel engine in a '62 stingray, along with an exhaust system that was clearly ripped out of a truck. The dealer was asking for $15,000 "since it can pass a smog test". Most of the interior was ripped out as well and replaced with sparco gunk. It was also missing a door.
>>
>>15431228
That sounds horrifying. Although missing a door, no interior, and a drivetrain swap makes it sound like the thing was probably a worthless clapped out piece of shit before, so it might not be much of a waste
>>
i was in college and i started playing beer pong with this cute girl

fast forward two hours and i'm fucking her from behind in my friends bathroom, but i'm not stupid so i pulled out and i was drunk so i jizzed everywhere. on the toilet, on the wall, the floor, everywhere but in this girl

yeah that's the most fucked up thing i've ever seen, jizz everywhere
>>
>>15431424
Wow anon, great moves out there, proud of you
>>
>>15431509

it was like 6 or 7 years ago, maybe more

i learned the best place to cum is in a girls mouth

as long as you have a low-sodium diet they'll always be happy that they won't get pregnant and there's minimal clean up

but yeah, jizz everywhere
>>
>>15431530
I travel in a shit tier camper van when I can
I just use a fake name honestly
>>
>>15431424
For some reason "fucking her from behind" made me think you were butt fucking her, which made me expect the story to end with shit everywhere
>>
>>15431539

no you can access the primary hole from behind too
>>
>>15431539
>not giving her a fisher in the back seat of your car
>>
>>15431228
I saw a discarded t-back beside a school tennis court. I understand why it's there, because it is a pretty good place to fuck in
>>
>>15431228
>be me
>be watching American pickers on tv
>they're at some boomer's house he's showing them through his garage
>they're looking at his mint restored 30's ford coupe, real airflow looking thing
>car's real understated and clean, nice dark blue paint job
>pops the hood
>fucking CORVETTE motor in there, red intake manifold and all
>just about flip my shit at the tv

Jesus fucking christ on a bicycle man.
>>
i once saw a man turning without using his turn signal

shit was so fucked up

i mean when i wave in and out of traffic going fast i always use my turn signal, but this random old person thought he knew better

fucking hell
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.