[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Matt smile like this once he realizes how stupid it was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Matt.jpg (51 KB, 550x264) Image search: [Google]
Matt.jpg
51 KB, 550x264
Will Matt smile like this once he realizes how stupid it was to lease his RS?
>>
>>15430644
Theres nothing wrong with leasing, why stick with the same piece of shit instead of upgrading every 3 years
>>
>>15430661
this
if you can afford it and dont modify your car like a child, leasing is the best option if you like driving newer cars/changing it up every few years
>>
>>15430676
>modify your car like a child
Why are you here?
>>
>>15430661
>>15430676
He will spend $27,000 plus what ever he put down over the course of his lease. His RS will not depreciate that much in 3 years.
>>
>>15430644
Leasing is good for cars like the RS which don't depreciate much at all and cars that depreciate like crazy that the manufacturer wants to get rid of.
Fat Matt probably has contacts in the trade that got him a great deal too.
>>
Fatt Mann
>>
File: 1461899751607.png (176 KB, 419x391) Image search: [Google]
1461899751607.png
176 KB, 419x391
>>15430676
>practically renting a car
>>
>>15430683
its a rs, the only thing he could think of to mod was the exhaust
its fine out of the box
>>
>>15430728
Leasing is good for cars like the RS which don't depreciate much at all and cars that depreciate like crazy that the manufacturer wants to get rid of.
I get the second part of your statement, but you need to explain the first part to me. Wouldn't buying a car yourself that barely depreciates make more sense because when you sell it you won't have made much of a loss?
>>
>>15433664
shit, forgot greentext
>>
>>15433069
Like it or not, that's what's gonna happen.
>>
He's too rich to care. Also in this country you can set a leased car as a business expense, not sure if that applies in America.
>>
leasing is pretty dumb, but i can see why he'd do it. who would buy a performance car from a journalist known for being hard on cars? it's not like you're buying it from chris harris or jeremy clarkson where there is some serious clout attached to the name and it adds to the value.

he can just turn this car in at the end of the lease and be on his way, no problems
>>
>>15430644
leasing is ok if you're gonna trounce the shit out of the car, which he is.
Ford also, so unreliability will be a big issue after said trouncing.
>>
> leasing an econobox
>>
Find bargain lease deals..

I don't see a problem here?

For people who have some indication of the car market, resale values and depreciation..

It's not a bad way.

That's why most people change phones every two years.

:/

..probably
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.